Press S to shit on grave

Press S to shit on grave

You know vechain is still near the ath in sats right?

Comfy af.

>Literally 30 cents from ATH, and climbing back up while everything else is in free fall

If you’re not in VEN you’re autistic. This is the next NEO/ETH/BTC/LTC but bigger

I'm sorry, I pressed F for fap. Fapping to this beautiful coin.

lol the delusion of retarded ven holders
all they have to cling to is muh billionare investo lr and his chink banking conglomerate wife and chink wifes sister that has deep connections throughout the us government. you faggots are fucking pathetic. keep buying this worthless shitcoin why dont ya

how much ven you holding

hmm...wow you outthought the entire 11k+BTC market in that one line. braaaavvvvo!!

thanks, bought 2k more

also this

elaine chao had deep connections to the bush administration and you pathetic unamerican KEKS are supporting this? this coin has possible connections to 9/11 for all we know. get real

the comfiest of coins

Aaaaaand the ones who missed the boat start their fud

Listen man. Do you have any sources on these claims. Would love to read more about it.

Pressing B for based chinks instead. Get fucked OP.

listen im holding 20k of these shitcoins just in case the chinese invade the us i have to pay my way out of the concentration camp. i didnt like buying and the shady shit im uncovering right now is shady and the rabbithole is deep

Just imagining the fud that is coming for this coin is making me hard. I cant wait till full blown saltstorm arrives.

yeah I heard some bad things about Sunny man....

all the more reasons to buy it
fuck america

it's still in FOMO phase dude. don't expect a 50%+ dip until $20

>Went from 15% to 5% in a single day
HAHAHAHAHAHA, eat shit faggots

Hey Salty Walty, I am up 10x on VEN, it's been one of my best coins.

to be fair you have to have a high iq to see that ven holders are low iq like you

Yeah it happens. It's not -20% though like everything else.

cope

Don't abuse the venner. It's as great coin to trade on the swings. Like clockwork, every pump is known about and every dump obvious. If you're hodling this coin you're doing it wrong. It's a p&d's dream.

Post trading history.

>It's a p&d's dream.

lmao
try getting past the walls, faggot

Thanks, sold 100k.

thanks. just bought 100k

Should I sell all my NEO for VEN? I can get a strength node if I do.

yeah, there are more potential for gains definitely.

strength node will give you better dividends

i think your dividens in neo are like 4-5% annual.
and while i dont have numbers in front of me, i know strenght node boosts that % return, anything below 10k i believe is the same 4-5%

kek spot the fag who fomos or sells by the way a 1min chart moves.