Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums,

Today's cryptocurrency market is almost solely based upon hype and marketing. Even among the top 100 coins there's a plethora of shitcoins that have no innate value or bring anything innovative to the table. The sole reason for their inflated price is an irrational amount of hype.

Which leads me to wonder, why should we anons not band together to promote undervalued coins? There's plenty of low marketcap coins, bringing real world value whilst having huge amounts of room to growth. The only thing these coins need a little nudge in the right direction on social media.

So I propose, let's band together, coordinate ourselves, and make some sick 10-100x gains. We currently have about 300 likeminded anons among our ranks, and over the span of a week, we've made one coin moon over 500%.

Without further ado - hop on in!

Dis _ cord: WXs6uNC

Bump

Fantastic group. We are not a PnD group, but we promote promissing coins.
No only that but the community is awesome. Helped me a lot. I have learned so much from them. If you like gainz and thinks you can contribute, please join us. This may be your last chance.

Join some people backing good projects. This is no Pump N Dump or pajeet shit those fucks aren't even allowed to join. UFR has been a winner so far even while the market is tanking it is relatively steady, and poised to grow with the upcoming market rebound. Get in now you go 5x for sure.

Joined this group, they are the ones responsible for the UFR shilling on Veeky Forums

Stay away or join to troll

I love the group so much, friendly members, clear objectives. There's been setbacks sure, but the community is keeping it together, strong.

Tempting

When intelligent people get together, good things can happen. I reiterate that it is not a PnD group, but a group that gets together, picks a good coin with solid foundation and promotes it. Making the general public aware. IF you smart, and want to work with like-minded individuals.. please join us! If you want to post shit posts or FUD.. please stay away.

bump

bump

>So I propose, let's band together, coordinate ourselves, and make some sick 10-100x gains. We currently have about 300 likeminded anons among our ranks, and over the span of a week, we've made one coin moon over 500%.

Yeah, and it plummeted afterwards, without any signs of recovery, despite all your shilling. Like, have you ever considered that you can only shill a coin only to a certain degree? Further shilling on Veeky Forums is useless, because everyone has already seen countless UFR shill threads, and those anons who wanted to get in, already did. Your strategy isn't working anymore.

This group is 100% legit, i have made serious gains already and it will be a LOT more by the end of this month. The admins are great and i fully believe they just want everybody to make gains, they are not in it just for themselves like alot of other discord groups. Focus coins are voted for by the members so everyone has the same opportunity.

This is NOT a pump and dump group, no sell signals, no buy signals, no set price targets

Bump

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BAN THIS FUCKING NIGGER

·Excellent community
·Member input valued
·Organization and teamwork
·Dedicated moderators

Bump

Really friendly community!

This group is really a good bunch. It's not a PnD at all and everyone is very welcoming. Any questions are answered. Anyone is willing to help out anyone.

What can I say - you don't have to pay anything, no poo in loos, friendly community. Ignore all this FUD they are just salty because they missed ez profit.

this is literally a one of a kind community in crypto. we collectively make gains together through coordinated shilling. why no one else had though of this until now I have no idea, because it’s genius

Not a P&D group.

The group is dedicated to trying to make worthwhile coins go mainstream, but there is often also a lot of interesting general crypto discussion going on.

Join for discussion, finding new good coins, and hopefully nice gains.

Bump

Definitely check out this group.

I've never seen such obvious shilling

Fuck off faggots

>People are posting honest testimonials reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>honest
>3 posts by this id
>bumped before supposedly checking the group

Honestly so lucky I found this group. Have learned a lot about crypto and it's a great community. Veeky Forums is fucking retarded, and if you try to get all your information from there you're gonna get justed. It's best to join a smaller, niche group that can work together to earn each other a good profit. This game isn't a zero-sum game. Everyone can benefit from cryptocurrency. Just because one person makes money, doesn't mean the other has to lose. That's why the group is here, so we can all reach our goals.

I've been bumping thread before I checked the group. Just saying people should definitely check it out. That aside, you can talk to each and every person that posted here in the group. No sockpuppets or bots. These are all real opinions.

Agree this is an awesome group. You should come see what we're all about

finally a golden fucking Wojak
>Goldjak

Spoiler alert: the next shilling mission will be SNC

fucking ban this guy, wtf u tard

Amen to this.

I thought it was a PnD group, but I said what the hell and went into UFR.

I'm currently well into the green and plan to hodl.

The community is very friendly and you can talk about anything, not just crypto.

BUMP

These “honest testimonials” all sound like when you write a fake 5 Star yelp review for a free desert at the end of your meal

>hasn't taken one single minute to verify the testimonies by visiting the server and asking the authors
Your reply is the dictionary definition of an baseless uninformed opinion. Don't become the laughing stock of this thread.

Been skeptical joining the channel but it turns out it's just a comfy hangout with retarded faggots like myself and the topics you can talk about are very broad due to the many interests of the individual members.
If anything, it's like a nice channel on IRC back in the day with a purpose.
9/11 would join again.

bump

Why do you think the VEN and XRB shitcoins are in top 20? They can thank biz hype, easily.

You talk like a pajeet

>I can't counter anything you said so I'll just denounce you to pajeet instead.
Mental projections 101.

It plummeted like all 99% of all altcoins did at the same time. How can you not see it? Right now it's gaining value at a steady rate.

I have been a part of the group for a couple of weeks. The community is very friendly and work is divided fairly. We know /biz is getting tired of shilling and we are working on improving our promotion to a less annoying direction. I recommend everyone to just see it themselves. There's nothing to lose. If you don't like it, then leave but I'm sure at least some of you will like it there and understand, what we can achieve as a group.

For real. These coins deserve it, but they wouldn't be where they are without the marketing. The discord is like a marketing team that helps coins that have none. I.E UFR. UFR will do well without us, but we're just giving it a little push.

bump

Thank you.