Time is running out

CME Bitcoin futures will close on 26th. They will crash BTC hard, so that they can profit from their shorts. Just like what happened before CBOE futures closed two days ago.

Move all your shitcoins into BTC or ETH. Or even Tether if you feel safe with it. Buy back after they are done with their plays.

This is gonna be my only warning. Not gonna post this twice.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-07/bitcoin-futures-traders-are-quietly-building-short-position
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk why no one is talking about this

Does biz realize if we spread this we are the ones who make the money right?

Are we gonna have to follow every exchange's shorts closing dates? Fuck me man.

or they go long and pump the ever loving shit out of it

whale here. setting up massive sell walls on Dragonchain and DBC.

get in before the 25th. final warning

Not sure why I should sell my alts into eth, wouldn't they just crash the same? The only thing that makes sense is Tether but I don't fucking trust USDT, it's obviously funny business and one greedy move could bitconnect my entire portfolio.

not buying ur bags faggot

OP good looks, but I'm skeptical
Are normies dumb enough to panic sell again?

im in bitcoin, hold or sell?

Hold, your only option to sell is back to fiat and depending on your country, that might mean a big capital gains tax.

What if CME going long? We get screwed big time

Seems like we're gonna have monthly crash due to their shorts.

That's still a possibility, even though very very unlikely.

>why I should sell my alts into eth, wouldn't they just crash the same?
Yes ETH will crash in USD value. But if you keep your shitcoins, they will crash in ETH value. And that's even worse than losing USD value.

>Are normies dumb enough to panic sell again?
When are normies not dumb?

It's up to you to seek safe haven in BTC/ETH/Tether. I've converted all my shitcoins into Tether, except some other ETH which are still locked in ICOs.

No, because they're longing this time.

The futures are long now retard
go check it out

Post proof or you're larping.

whos gonna sell? normans dropped their bags between 9-10k

So should I sell now or wait for a pump?
When am I supposed to do this
For how long?

I like how you conspiracy retards always assume it's "them" working against you, when in reality it's them working against them to get the money from each other, and you are a tiny stupid fucking fish that no one cares about.

if you sell now youre going to lose bad

the positions are long now, pump incoming in a few days

you will just end up buying higher because of fomo

This. They do cocaine every minute.

Get into Skycoin if you want a safe haven.

It's a gamble, you're hoping the market will behave how you expect.

1) They may go long and you're cucked. 2) You may trade to btc and only btc tanks.
3) You may trade to eth and only eth tanks.
4) You go to tether and it blows (that's a ticking timebomb)
5) Or they may even try to bullrun straight through the drop by printing a billion of tether.

Just panic sold everything
I hope you're not larpers because I'm going to kill myself

you are an idiot

buy high sell low never change biz

>I like how you conspiracy retards always assume it's "them" working against you
It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a fact. BTC bounced back from the bottom at the exact moment after the CBOE futures expired.

Prove me wrong with facts and data.

>the positions are long now, pump incoming in a few days
Post proof or GTFO.

can somebody explain to me the difference between goin long and short?
short is when you bet the price of an asset will decrease and long when it increases?

he actually did it!

Are you Whalebro?

Yes.

Where can you see if people are going long or short on the CME Futures?

can you please explain for a noob cunt

what compels you to ask this question and take another human's time to address your stupidity?
kindly google it, faggot

long is buying the asset, short is selling the asset

wrong

>Tether

even your id is brown, pajeet

Seeing as the price is tanking now it makes sense to me that they'd go long. Am i right?

Common sense dude
Btc was due for a correction and certain people capitalized on it
Now they have made a lot of money, and further increase their btc holdings, what's the next logical step?

you have to know cmoe whales

but last time mr litecoin warned us

i'm sorry user, i'm stil a newfag

>Prove me wrong with facts and data.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. State a fact or two and then I'll consider spending more than 15 seconds on a reply.

thank you
i found this btw if someone is interested
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-07/bitcoin-futures-traders-are-quietly-building-short-position

why wouldn't they go long after the first short? Its what they did with gold, so thats probably the best strategy right?

Meanwhile, the big CBOE players in bitcoin futures tend to be short. For instance, among “other reportables”—large trading firms that don’t necessarily manage money for outside investors—short bets outweighed bullish “long” bets by a factor of 2.6 last week.

Where can I see open shorts vs open longs?
Or anyone got some insight into that?

Depends how much foresight they had. If they assumed that the first futures would tank the market then they might try and tank it again because market confidence would already be low. Conversely, they might want to pump the market because people would think BTC was 'bouncing back' and help in pumping it back up by flooding new money in.

>Move all your shitcoins into BTC or ETH. Or even Tether if you feel safe with it.
Learn to read, you edgy neckbeard.

I agree that BTC and the whole market are due for a correction, but that doesn't eliminate the POSSIBILITY of a second crash from CME futures closing on 26th.

>BTC bounced back from the bottom at the exact moment after the CBOE futures expired.
That's a fact. Your turn.

>why wouldn't they go long after the first short?
Because the first one was CBOE and the upcoming one is CME. Different bodies.

Well, there was always option 6) hold and option 7) sell like a dumbass. You went with the absolute worst option.

Congrats.

they actually compromise so they can keep doing what theyre doing while keep the plebs at bar

Well I'll probably sell on Wednesday and hold fiat on GDAX. Hopefully I can get some ETH out on Friday and buy the dip

That's my plan as well. But I Tethered up now and will buy back hours before the CME futures expires.

you are a brainlet

the CBOE futures are based on current gemini price, CME futures are based on an average of every bitcoin exchange between 3-4 pm GMT on the day of settlement

one you can easily influence, the other you cannot

do you know the exact time they expire?
it's when cme closes?

Who says they're shorting?

This.

Well some faggot beat me to it. But yeah OP, you are a massive dumb cunt.

Read this and shut the fuck up.

It's down 20% just like every other shitcoin.

Yeah, fuck off with your special skycoin. Same god damn historical data flow as every other fucking coin and token.

>I know because I read a tweet
>user why are you not smart like me

Well then there you go. It seems we only really need to worry about the CBOE contracts. February 14. I guess I won't cash out next week.

>february 14
How often do they have these contracts?. Are we going to have worry about this shit all year round now?

How low will it go