Turtle Coin General

>newbies start here: getstarted.turtlecoin.lol
>miners: mining.turtlecoin.lol
>discord: discord gg/RBG9mXT

Great community, hilarious memes, active developers and 3rd party apps being built as we speak. Easy to mine.

Here's a faucet: faucet.trtl.me

Visit the discord for help setting up your mining, any questions you have and to laugh your ass off.

FAQ
Q: Are you listed on any exchanges yet?
A: Not yet! We aim to be listed on an exchange by Q2.

Q: How can I buy TRTL?
A: There is a channel named #turtle-market where users can trade with each other for TRTL. All trades done at your own risk. To be a Trader you need to speak to a @@[MOD] trader who can show you the ropes. If you want a few TRTL just to try things out, you should paste your address in #wallets and say hello in #general. We try to give everyone a little something. You can also use the community faucet at faucet.trtl.me/

Q: What is the maximum supply?
A: See supply.turtlecoin.lol for more info on the max supply

Q: What is your roadmap?
A: Our roadmap can be found at turtlecoin.lol/#roadmap

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any exchanges ???

Why would you share this? The hashrate is already up like 15x in a week.

I want my turtles damnit.

Its listed on TradeOgre, dunno what OP is on about

my bad

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

>only mined 110k while it was easy

You're about 15 million behind son.

I am mining with a shitty gpu , you can still do it.

oh 1 have a rig with 4kh/s how much shoud i get

user mined 50M on single gpu when it was easy. Mining still be profitable by the way.

150k per day

more like 120k

these days are really the last days before 10+ x
you have been warned
if you can't mine above 1KH, just buy.
easier, cheap
trade ogre is shady alright
but they won't exit scam with low volume like this

> Join z-pool.com mining pool

> over 20 miners paid

> Anonymous turtles

this will get you banned

Im HODL'ing 5Mil TRTL's am I comfy?

Comfier than me at least

DELETE THIS

The nice thing about turtles is their intrinsic value.
With other crypto you have to lock them using a hardware wallet to be safe, but a turtle will always be a turtle.

I've moved all of my holdings into TRTL over the last few days. If you don't hate money this is the most realistic moon mission right now.

I also had a mere 0.01, being a poorfag, and I got lucky and bought at 1 sat.

this can only go up. wether it is 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or Yx where Y > 5, I don't know yet.

Are we still at the part of the market where memes are more important than fundamentals?

lol i've switched to mining garlicoin. i got 5mil turtle, hopefully enough.

in a market saturated with scamcoins
where apprenti con artists are selling useless tokens that crash every other day
we need more lolcoins and more memecoins.

Is there a chance that it makes my 1k to 100k in a year? Or am I late for that?

Its finally on an exchange tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
Dump your bags before its removed! I earned like .1 BTC from my dump.

Garliccoin is the reddit coin, therefore trash

the hell you mean removed ?

mining as we speak

why are u not buying user? confirmed now in discord

btw, insider info. Thank me later you fucks

People is fcking stupid here. Why would you shill that trtl so early ? Now you won't be able to mine you fcking idiot.

The real money isn't in mining. You can buy 12,000,000 TRTL for 2-3 sat on TradeOgre right now... That's called getting in at the ground level.

But still...

Nice just mined 100k

If I mine on a pool with less miners, do I get shells faster?

Earned 0,12 BTC by dumping this coin. Anyone thinking it will gain any value with the BTC downfall in the future in mind is delusional.

I think more miners more frequent the payment

how to start mining?

HOW DO YOU FUCKERS FIND THESE SHITCOINS SO EARLY I LITERALLY JUST STARTED MINING YESTERDAY AND ONLY HAVE 30K GODDAMN TURTLES

I JUST WANNA BE ON THE GROUND FLOOR FOR ONCE. I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE LUCKY ASSHOLES WHO MINED 500K A DAY WITH 1 KH/S

Just buy a shitload of them, they're still cheap

why would anyone sell them if they are likely to gain value in the future. It is still so early.

I got in late and don't have shit. But I want to see how fast these transact. Someone post up their address so I can send you a couple shells. Send some back too please.

TRTLuzWzVYoeGrRPKQovJiG3TE5VzKXBvJs6s2jf1ycmZjPAZYqFqK3Fi4SRoh7JYnGxhEPxJ2Xy47Ki2tkBC8njf8dwxdZCQ2r

TRTLv3i6c5WebKFxHNvhTtMpoVSRNrysqGm7LGX4NWkUbkzJS4b7FPYha5BZX8TmgeFw3cjZhsEQ46rcRrK2B6TQLk395c9s6MR

Curious too, to see how fast transactions are

how do you even send this shit

I'm trying to figure out the fucking command right now

I mined 2million in December and then gave up bc I wasn't sure.

I should have kept going, a well. Lesson learned never ever stop accumulating even if it's potentially worthless.

shit, my fucking wallet is empty. I don't know what the fuck I did, but they're all gone

You didn't generate another one eh you silly booger.

whats your set up

I´m not done accumulating.

Gotta spend 20 minutes resyncing before opening your wallet.

sir do you know of any other memecoins like this that are easy af to mine? hard to find them by definition, nobody knows about them which i guess is partially the point, but we here at biz are indeed more knowledgeable than normies its true

no, I used the reset command and got it back.

FX-8150 and a sapphire 7950. Nothing special.

OK, I'm gonna try sending again

Maybe because this is a worthless, meme coin? But what do I know. In a world where TRX hits .30 then this has just as good a chance as any to replace BTC.

let me know once it's done, then I can check it out.

How long did the sync stuff take for you guys? My console is going through a ton of block info, im at index 88000

I keep getting invalid payment ID. Still working on it. I did try the faucet and it showed up almost instantly

Is there a mining threshold before payment is given or do payments get confirmed right after a share is found ?

Pools are usually 5k before payout

finally sent it. It should be there

Received!

I found it on Veeky Forums. It was posted in December.

It really is fast as fuck

that's what 30 second elastic blocks will get ya :)

Stop shilling this you lil bitch, we don't want the biz demographic

They used to be every 10k, but that was when I mined 50k a day. Now it's 9k a day..

I started this up and it looks like my hash rate is 75~ h/s, is that normal for a few years old GPU? I can mine like 1500 a day tops apparently

How old? I get just under 600 H/s and I'm running a 6 year old sapphire 7950

I have a 3 year old 980 Ti and I get 850 H/s

I have a r9 380 series, I only let the miner go for a minute or so though maybe I need to give it a bit more time

press H in the miner console to see stat printout

which miner? Check your miner stats in the program, not on the pool. The pool takes some time for them to show up. Like 5-10 minutes

make sure turtlecoind is totally synch'd

open the wallet and type 'reset' and it will synch the wallet from the first block and report the correct balance.

Thanks, i had to let it go for a few minutes and im at 600 h/s or so. is there any way to lower the CPU load of this? i feel like pushing my CPU constantly at 80%+ is much worse than like 60% but im truly just guessing

Doesn't really matter, CPU's are designed to handle 100% load for 10 years if I remember. People have been fudding for decades about burning out their cpu but it basically never happens. You have to try really fucking hard to kill a modern cpu

What's the chance this shitcoin will ever hit 1 cent? I've heard people say the 1 tril total amount will prevent this but given TRX and the fact we don't have nearly 1 tril in circulation, do you guys see 1 cent as a possibility? All of us late comers with

total beginner into this coin, is it CPU or GPU mined?

even in 100 years the circulating supply won't be 1 tril. 32 bil EOY. block reward decreases with every block.

both

Both, just uses xmr stak

The miner can actualy use both, although, you get most of the hashrate from GPU

>Doesn't really matter, CPU's are designed to handle 100% load for 10 years if I remember. People have been fudding for decades about burning out their cpu but it basically never happens. You have to try really fucking hard to kill a modern cpu

idiotic.

we run systems for 7-8 years at 100% utilization in our DC for order processing jobs.

It never stops, 24x7, execpt for maintenance reboots patching which is quarterly.

You can't "wear out" a CPU. fucking morons.

ah cheers, I'll give a go and see what performance I get

If this shit gets a very feasible 320 mil market cap at 32 bil circulation... that's 1 cent. Comfy as fuck right now.

Im using a pretty old at this point 2500k OCed to 4.5 that simply hasn't needed to be upgraded yet, but sounds like it should hold up just fine. As long as temps of CPU and GPU are under 80-90c it can run indefinitely yeah?

Yeah idk why people believe that shit. I built a PC for my mom 10 years ago with a fucked up heatsink that isn't even fully attached. The Q6600 has been running at 60C idle for almost 24/7 because my mom never turns off her computer. Still works fine

With this miner is there any way to disable the CPU part and just go with GPU? Im getting 500 h/s from my GPU and 50 h/s from my CPU, I'd rather just not do so with my CPU so I can use my computer while mining for other purposes

open up cpu.txt and delete every line in the
[
square brackets.
]

same
there was literally one random thread with a shitty ms paint image that said "turtle coin" last year

Saw one a couple weeks ago. Mined 1MM. Looking forward to seeing this rise and enjoying the spicy memes

This is gonna moon guys. Honest devs, no bs ico or premines.

Blazing fast transactions and small blockchain with Mobius.

lmao. 320 mil mcap after the bubble has been popped for an utter shit/meme coin. I say 1 mil max