Unknown crypto youtubers?

Post unknown youtubers that shill good low marketcap coins. No pajeets please, only knowledgeable researchers and analytical nerds.

This is a good one for coins with the market cap under 1mil:
youtube.com/watch?v=kPYCgxjlOLQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u33garhsuss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtubers
back to fucking twitter you 14yo faggot

WTF PAJETTTTTTTTTTTT

FUCK OFFFF

ugly af

Crypto Investor is the only youtuber I watch.

DEY TOL ME DAT FORCHAN WAND GOOD IMBESBENT ADWISE AND DEY JAS CALL ME PAJEET
FHUCK YOU BEEZ
I HOPE U LOOSE AL OF YOR DIRTI DIRTI LINKIS

The only reliable one is crush crypto

Cedric Dahl, he doesn’t shill coins but he is by far, the most knowledgeable person I have seen on youtube.

Ya he sends me douche chills and i dont think he himself is particularly bright but i think he was smart enough socially to network himself into the crypto startup and fun networks and smart people in thatvaera , listen to them and then he essentially distills it in an entertaining way on youtube

Thoughts on Crypto Oracle?

That is one deep belly button.

(she's just fat)

this

>relying on someone else to spoon feed you next moon mission

your deserve to lose your money
do your own research, brainlet

Damn luscious lips and nice hips. I'd go balls deep in her. mmm

>No Pajeets
>Links a fucking pajeet
k

youtu.be/u33garhsuss

>Adwise
Haha I hear this all the time.

the only guy i watch is Doug polk. he seems pretty sensible and collected.

he will sell you his education program that hasnt posted any education material since it started 2 months ago. I don't think he is even calling coins anymore just shilling his program.

Coin Mastery is usually breddy gud desu. He's a bit of a smug california douchenozzle sometimes. He never fails to shill his referral links for coinbase/binance.kucoin, but he doesn't shill individual coins or have ads at least. His overall market analysis is usually spot on, does some basic TA, mostly fib. meme lines. Overall his vids are good, one of the few crypto channels worth watching imo

kek fuck you.

Would you guys be interested in a channel dedicated to reasons not to buy?
More of a sanity check before you click that buy button on fundamentals, not a FUD channel.

To-Day, Weire gunna tawlk about bit coien

I don't even want to give up any of the good youtubers that I know, because if you give any of them watchtime that'll just blow their channels up more and change the masses psychology and how they think about the market.

If anything I would just stick to doing your own research, and if you can't identify low cap coins that are worth a damn just buy a rope.

His videos are way to fucking long, and he says nothing special/new. Everyone on Veeky Forums is already on that wavelength.

Coin Mastery is a godsend, because he's one of the only crypto-youtubers that isn't a brainlet.

i generally try to catch his vids every day, or at least listen to the podcast. dude seems like he moves around in high circles too.

Crypto Nick
Gives great advice.

I had no idea he had a podcast, thanks for informing me.

Games of the.

don't get too excited friend, it's literally just the audio from his YT vids. it's helpful if you're like me and drive a lot for work.

>crypto youtubers
fuck off

And tells you to invest in scamcoins. good stuff

Is he talking in english? I really hope not

That's not her stomach, that's her benis

how many lambos do i need to achieve such a semon demon

Trevon James and Crypto Nick. Follow these OP guaranteed 1000% returns

Crush crypto. She's my cryptofu, so don't get any ideas

...for them.

You don't need lambos, you need to take hormones for that.

is he even speaking fucking english l can barely understand anything

so ur saying no amount of lambos will land me a thot like this. Im already /fit theres only so much more self improvement i can do

Hello, Crypto Oracle!

The crypto lark is spot on plus giveaways every friday is a very genuine guy and delivers facts. he has definitely lead me to good picks and early