Iota

It's official boys! IOTA is the new lambo coin!!! Just tweeten partnership with the VW Group! Guess who manufacturers Lamborghinis??

Pic is a quiz too see where u are from.

Other urls found in this thread:

statescoop.com/soon-your-car-may-have-its-own-crypto-wallet-to-pay-for-parking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

snus

*cricket sounds*

i've been trying to get my balance to show up properly for months. yesterday i wasted a couple hours attaching addresses, connecting to different nodes, going to their r eddit and slack. since this problem is common and always has been trying to find useful posts about what to do is a pain in my fucking asshole! i finally found a list of nodes and tried to connect to a few that were supposedly synced and up to date. nope. couldn't connect. i've got the latest wallet and i know what i'm doing. i bought iota in june. maybe i'll be able to sell this june?! makes me angry..

is yucky

I like that all of u are green posters. Just means one thing.

Except the fudder hahaha. Stay red

>the year is 2025
>Your car is driving you
>All the info about the road and other cars it transmitted by iota literally instantly, linking your vehicle to all others creating a prefect self driving system where the possibility for accidents is literally 0%
>You are watching you favorite seasonal anime while in the car, heading to see the newest smart refugee cities and pick a new bull for your wife
>Some pajeet realizes that you can simply spam the iota network because the transaction are free
>He clogs the network with pointless transactions
>Your local coordinator can't handle that much transactions
>Suddenly cars star smashing into each other
>You die

this isn't fud you street shitting little monkey. it's common knowledge.

Eey where are u from? Tipper Danmark

snus gang

My beautiful gf uses this shit. Tastes like candy

Fudders stay red.

keep her

Even when I am a IOTA millionaire?

Abort thread, never take advice from swedes.

How about the better neighbor? We are even featured in the new Thor movie user bro.

Scandifag here

statescoop.com/soon-your-car-may-have-its-own-crypto-wallet-to-pay-for-parking

real in 3 months

Did you just wake up after being in a coma from last August? Go back into it and make sure you don't come out you fucking idiot.

If you are a Norfag then I will humbly retract my warning. However you fuckers need to immediately spend some of your gazillion oil bucks on crypto to stave off this bear market.

YEAH dude tell ur guvment to diversify in crypto

Why so mad bro? No coiner or short dickless pajeet?

Our country is run by 3 fat ladies.... That doesn't listen to dick :(