Red flags

>what better place to seek relationship advice than Veeky Forums?

ok fags, my gf of 3 years read through my phone messages and freaked out about some bs (not cheating or any girl related thing)

It doesn't bother me, because it was nothing. What bothers me is that she went through my messages in the first place. Is it time to gtfo?

Trust is the foundation of any good relationship.

The important part that you've left out is what she found on your phone.

>females
>they always do this shit, especially when you're drunk.
I wouldn't break up, she obviously doesn't trust you, but also loves you otherwise she wouldn't do that shit.

Bruh my chick did the same thing, all women do this shit... fuck em.

True, it was nothing really. I was talking with my old friend about me moving to new place and my concerns. I talked about the same thing with her too. She was just upset that I went to him first. We talked it out.

Fell for the girlfriend meme. Just fuck bitches without any emotional consideration. Any intimacy with a girl beyond sex is actually gay user

krim nash epta

I wouldn't trust anyone who reads through my phone.
Just break up and find a girl who wont do this.
Contrary to all the FUD, they DO exist.

1/10 confirmations

Since she's not trusting you, she's probably also not trustworthy and has something to hide from you. I guess she's riding some big black dick...

Set boundaries now now. She isn't ur wife that means u don't need to take that kind of drama.

Don't get cucked, user. The moment she looked at your messages without your permission, she breached you privacy.

I hope you didn't apologize. Apologizing would have been the worst thing you could do in this situtation. By apologizing you're basically saying that you were wrong, which you werent.

I just told her I'm disappointed and how the fuck am I supposed to trust her now

You pretty much want her to realize that she's wrong. If she can't see that, she might be the wrong partner for you.

> What bothers me is that she went through my messages
Good, say it to her like that. No accusations or (miss)interpretation on your side, just "you did X" and it made me fell Y. Relationships, like all long term business partnerships need both side to work on them. Did you made the expectations clear before? Will she let you see her phone? Maybe it was accident or maybe she is just testing the boundaries... Either way you should talk about it with her.

Protip: if you ever go into marriage or something like that, with someone you deeply care about DO make sure that in case something happens to either of you the other side has a way to log in into each others accounts etc.... 'Deeply care about' is the key phrase here.

>trusting women
Dump her OP. She only went through your messages because she herself has something to hide. Classic projection. "Im cheating so he must be too". "I did something bad so he must be doing bad stuff too"

2/10

Tell her she fucked up.
Tell her she trusts you completely or not at all.
Walk out, slam the door, no contact for three days.

Enjoy relationship with your balls intact.

>Since she's not trusting you, she's probably also not trustworthy
Sounds like a complete non sequitur.

Well she cares about you thats for sure, if she was fucking around and cheating she would not do that.

Its most likely she doesnt believe you cuz ur leagues above her and she fears you might cheatin or dumping her.

If she checked your phone you should check hers. One of my friwnds was with a girl, 2 year relationship, he checked her phone once and found out girl was fucking like 3 guys, bear in mind this is a small eu country, so tinder and online dating scene isnt that huge and slutty like in us.

This. My ex who was the most paranoid turned out to be the one who cheated on me.

Firstly, don't listen to those autistic faggots who tell you to dump her.
My advice: Don't escalate it into a fight. If she's freaking out, tell her calmly that you're disappointed at her lack of trust in you. Tell her you have nothing to hide from her and that you love her. And after that, tell her that she should respect your privacy as you respect hers and expect the same from her. Also, tell her, if there's something she needs to talk about, she could come anytime.

literally autistic.

She said she's ashamed, it was one time thing and won't do that again.
But for over 2 years I had been thinking I just hit the jackpot. And now I can't help but wonder if she has just been looking through all my stuff for all this time.

I believe he was referring to concept of "Psychological projection" where someone that lies or cheats is more likely to accuse other of it. Still there is no proof that this is the case here.

Fucking Beta. Upgrade yourself and find a better Girl.

She might have been, she might not. The important thing for now is that you stood your ground and that you drew the line of whats acceptable.

If she makes you feel like you hit the lottery jackpot, she clearly means alot to you. Dont dump her for now. but keep an eye open too.

>it was one time thing and won't do that again.

Classic.

>Still there is no proof that this is the case here.
Hence the non sequitur. It's not like this is some strange event which warrants an unusual explanation. Everyone remotely insecure who's been in a relationship has at least thought of doing this at some point, and it probably happens very often without being found out (when there was nothing to freak out about).

THIS

Chicks going through phones is normal

>Is it time to gtfo?

yes

Thanks Anons. I'm really surprised I got serious answers here.

>leaving for three days because you're butthurt about someone going through your phone
Literally no balls dude

btw it could also be fake outrage and misdirection so you don't go through her phone and find all the sexts she sent to Jamal

She went through it because she's cheating on your

OR

Because she's been hurt really bad in the past before by someone cheating on her.

You need to figure out which one it is. One means run, the other means hold.

actually this is basic psychology, baka

Sleep tight

>She went through it because she's cheating on your

It's this. Cheaters get paranoid someone will do it to them.

Put a lock screen on your phone, and then there is no need to discuss it further with her

this is actually really good advice.

sleep tight, pupper

Why isn't your phone locked?

>What bothers me is that she went through my messages in the first place. Is it time to gtfo?

shes just insecure user
make her feel secure
if your gonna dump her dump her already.

if she is really hot, you should let her go through your messages. thats because hot chicks are great.

if she is not hot and went through your messages, you should make sure she is punished. girls that are not very attractive should know they have less rights than hot girls

>It's this. Cheaters get paranoid someone will do it to them.

This is also possible

she may just be very insecure and thinks your cheating too

Do this if shes not cheating

do this to see if she is

don't you have a fucking screen lock?? wtf is wrong with you, can literally anybody take your phone and browse through your shit?

>don't you have a fucking screen lock?? wtf is wrong with you, can literally anybody take your phone and browse through your shit?

When my ex was cheating I would find a way to get in
if you're determined you can do it.

user is right. Every girl given enough time will dig her claws at you. Tons of girls will give you pussy, easily. I show my autistic charm, bang them on the floor and sleep easy knowing I am in control of my life and not some roastie who will want to harness my menergy for her profit.

Since I have a roster of girls to choose from and am not family oriented, it doesn't affect me when one of them leaves.

user, if you want to be free of control, choose the single life. If you need a woman in your life you should choose someone you could trust. I had 2 girlfriends that were hot and they both cheated on me. Now I bang tons more younger prettier girls that do not demand I take them on dates, ask me for dick pics, and come to my house purely to have sex.

I am a manlet, dicklet and very autistic. If I can do it you can too.

We now have 3/10 confirmations.

Also for any anons here, if your chick has an android and uses Google Apps shit
You can log into her Gmail on your computer and go through her phone from there

Yeah, right, LARPer

I just want to post so you know that 95% of the time this is the case. same thing happened to me.

This, but not larping. It's like, you can have one 8-9 that requires a shit ton of maintenance and tries to get all over your shit. Or you can have multiple 6's who you can treat like shit (sometimes, I have them literally come over just to cook for me and give me head, then ask then to leave) who when they leave, you don't even care cause they're expendable. I'm not a manlet, but I'm definitely no chad either. Be decent looking, be fit, and literally stop being a roastie's bitch. Be free user

She is cheating on you
Dumb whore thinks you must be stupid not to be cheating too

Since she does really enjoy the other dicks in her mouth
Cheater sex is much hotter than normal sex

She doesn't trust you and stays with you for the lack of anything better.

>inb4 blah all women are like this, its normal etc

No, they aren't at all.

yeap, time to move on

gonna be honest OP Im going to hack and break into any of my GFs phones. So that I can see everything they do. Its not paranoia its prudence. Of course I would never abuse this its for the good of our relationship.

ALSO THIS. Projection is very common. Or she might know she fucked up and use whatever she found as a way to make her feel better, no matter how far fetched the thing is.

/this unironically
ignore this advice at your own peril OP

>not cashing out for a sex doll

Real answer:
She's insecure because you've been with her for 3 years and haven't gotten her pregnant. Humans are biologically hardwired to seek other partners after 18 months of "lovey dovey" relationship bliss if they haven't acheived a pregnancy, because prior to the introduction of birth control in the 1960s that meant one of was infertile and you should try to find a fertile partner.

We are not biologically equiped to have barren relationships like this (3 years with no baby) enabled by birth control. We are biologically hardwired to:
>Lovery dovey opening stage of romantic relationship to get us to have lots of sex
>Pregnancy results and relationship transitions to Father/Mother parent stage
OR
>After 18 months of sex and no pregnancy (thanks birth control) hardwired drive to break from sterile partner and find new fertile parter

Long term barren relationships are biologically hardwired to break down. They are a unnatural and very recent phenomenon we are not equipped on a deep emotional level, women especially, to deal with.

>n-no way! I can't get girls so he must be ly-lying!

Being fit helps, but not that much I noticed. Maybe it just means 'dont be fat'. A lot of girls have very low standards. I have a morphine addition at the moment, along with an amphetamine addiction, and I don't respond for days sometimes.

I think what helped me the most were those awful girlfriends. I knew I could get hot girls, and I let them treat me like shit. Now I get the regular girls and some hot ones, even a fat one ever once in a while since its free pussy. Of course I feel guilty after, but that's what making me hide in my room all day anyway.

How do you feel about niggertits? I don't fuck with them although they like me because I am afraid they are full of AIDs and there will be tyrone in the background going to fuck my shit up after she cases my place. Its also why I live frugally with a blanket on the floor for my bed and use a computer from 2012. A lot of them have nice bodies but they're all butterfaces.

sleep tight budder

kek

bro, she is cheating on you and digging for shit to break up with you over.

Also, thanks mods for deleting every prodeum thread but leaving this shit up...

This

>Have a highschool crust oneitis
>I will never be more in love than with her
>We go to prom twice but always tension never seal the deal
>Lose direct contact after HS and just follow each out on snap and insta
>Meet again at age 25
>We are now engaged

I have no doubt in my mind that if I had gone for the relationship at age 17-18 it wouldn't have lasted into getting married / having kids because of timing

I didn't really plan it, but it was my intuition at the time that I wasn't ready

>Is it time to gtfo?
yes

Dump her, that's a huge red flag.

you know which type of girls read their boyfriends messages? insecure ones. you know which type of girls are most likely to cheat on said boyfriends? insecure ones. ditch her.

so if it was her mother she would be pissed too i suppose.. she is using emotional blackmailing for something she misses out, otherwise she wouldn't act angry and this is disrespectfull in any way

Its never a one time thing, and if it is it, it is always in the back of their head and will remain paranoid.

I've never considered this before. Where did you get this information?

This, get better comsec for your phone and devices OP

>. Its also why I live frugally with a blanket on the floor for my bed and use a computer from 2012

I go though phases of this. At the moment I sleep on futon, but refuse to get a proper bed. Gotta keep the body conditioned for sleeping /out/