Zclassic

Ernest , is this what you were talking about?? Order book just got nuked / flipped. Someone tell me what the fawks going here. Give me the answers. Fuckin fill me in !

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

idk, but it looks like the price is gonna go down

It was the opposite this morning. I thought it was a good sign but I guess I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.

idk, but it looks like the price is gonna go down

what the actual fuck

I went all in. I should have sold two weeks ago. Why am I so greedy?

:(

mfw sold down to 20 ZCL and lost 5k

Just bought more. Gonna go back up duh

Ernest... what a good name to cover up real, like Pajeet... hmmm

People who bought at $4 three weeks ago are dumping their bags on you for a 30x in a rough market. It's a pajeet fork assembled by random people on Reddit.

I've been trying to warn people in this thread but just get laughed at. Anyone who didn't sell at $200 is a braindead moron, this will bleed down to $50.

i saw this post earlier and laughed at you for being so retarded as to actually believe in buy walls

obviously someone wanted to pump the price up one last time before dumping all over you

Ya well I thought I was being smart as fuck but I'm actually retarded and when I saw the reaction it made me wonder how you knew that was going to happen? I have a lot to learn , so tell me the answer user.

Usually if a whale wants to buy something, he's going to put up a sell wall to spark panic selling to drive the price down so he can buy it at a lower price.

If a whale wants to sell something, it's completely the opposite - he'll put up a massive buy wall and inch it up just behind the going rate, so people buy into thinking there's a large buy support.

You just have to think like a hungry whale. It's all smoke and mirrors and I've watched 100 BTC buy walls flicker on off and from side to side, don't put any stock into them and if anything be skeptical.

Sometimes though, whales do fall victim to fomo. And nothing is more glorious than a whale keeping his buy wall strong, but don't put too much stock into these. It's more a tool for whales to manipulate price than anything,.

lol

Forget Ernest for a second, anyone looking at this rationally can see that they are obviously stalling for time and have been for the past few weeks. Stuff in their roadmap like "this will probably take 3 days at most" is really unprofessional and should be a red flag to anyone familiar with development. Everytime they fail to hit a deadline they come up with a new excuse to push it back.

I have no idea if Ernest is telling the truth but clearly there's some messy stuff going on behind the scenes with this coin and you'd have to be delusional to think otherwise. It must be said though, some of the stuff in today's update does lend credence to what Ernest has been saying, particularly with regards to funding and exchanges.

So what do you think is the end game to all this ? Did we just get pajeeted by Rhett , did he just dump all his bags on us? Or do you think accumulation is key for whales on this one because there is a short supply of zcl ? Or do you think something completely different ?

I don't think Rhett is a scammer, just incompetent and naive.

I think Rhett's going to complete the project. It's in his greatest financial interest to do so. But I think the price is going to tank because are learning the fork is not "right around the corner" and that they can make gains elsewhere. This will be further exaggerated as a self fulfilling prophecy imho, and the bad news will cause more panic selling. I wouldn't buy it above $80, so hopefully you weren't all in or anything.

Once good news is released, and the fork is actually right around the corner, I can see it pushing $200-250 again.

I tried warning people regularly in these threads that it was going to go down, but some of these ZCL holders are exceptionally delusional.

Ppl just bought this for Bitcoin Private Fork.

Why didn't I listen?

Did the fork already happen?

Work won't be happening til mid-february at the earliest. There was a dump because of some bad news (further delays) so I guess some people just cut their gains and got out.

Any announcement on BTCP will cause the sell walls to collapse.

>tfw bought at $200
Welp, heavy bags for a while.

So I think I'm understanding something- if user whale has enough bigdaddy btc , in a low enough volume market , they can basically become the market ? So they don't have to predict what way it's going to swing , because they are putting up massive buys and sells in relativity to the market volume , and causing the swings ? I know that sounds basic but please shill me your grade 1 page 2 knowledge, especially if you are a whale and practice this technique.

I feel ya. All in at $160

Well, time to get a life for the next month and a half

whales tend to go with the news in order to be more successful in their manipulation. They can turn a bit of good news into a huge breakthrough and exploit a small amount of bad news into a major dump

Lads here is a group that is only about zclassic and ZCL: t.me/joinchat/H-V0zA4TAfzMlQ_sRvIZmw

It's run by a jewtuber who covers zcl closely, come in and join us, small but active chat on zcl 24 hrs