First time crypto fag. Bought in Telcoin at 70sats. Wish I’d have sold at the ATH. And then bought in again at his dip

First time crypto fag. Bought in Telcoin at 70sats. Wish I’d have sold at the ATH. And then bought in again at his dip.

Why didnt y’all tell me this is how you play this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause if u dont know by now you deserve to lose money

I bought at 96 satoshis faggot, relax, this will hit 2 - 2.2 cents easily after this market dip

It was my first time. How was i to know a workable strategy? Literally bought in to tel cause I read some compelling threads here.

Nobody saw the crash coming. This is like the third one this month. It is unusual even for January.

I’m selling a big stake and will buy again at a dip. Got 49k of these things.

Want to explain more? I’m actually retarded

>tfw smelly tellys start shilling 100 threads when their bags drop by 10 satoshios

Literally hold for two weeks

>6791035
cuz we can't predict the ath or bottom, you dumbass. you could sell and have it moon or buy and have it crash

user, did you miss step 1 required to gain huge profits? You have to join the discord group!
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

>t.

Try 136. I've fucked up a lot in my life and I'm hoping I finally did something right. I hope we all make it.

136k of course

Hope you all panic sold your bags.

I'm waiting for ETC to dip so I can transfer over money from another exchange without losing tons in the process :P Then all in on TEL

850k TEL @ ICO price

TelMarines standing by

Fucking send me some Jew

How much jew do you want?

Tree Fiddy jew

TEL is finally a coin that Veeky Forums can agree on
its ironic because the cause will literally help pajeet workers in the middle east working for rich oil guys
Anyways I mostly care about my own gains

And there is a meme triangle forming still a few more hours to see what it will turn out
it seems like a symmetrical one but it could just as well be a downward one

I'm fine helping pajeets and niggers as long as they remain where they are and we trade with them from a distance. They can integrate themselves into the worldwide division of labor, which enriches us all.

>First time crypto fag.
>gambling with shitcoins

make sure not use all your capital

I bought more at 79 just now.
Help, ha! We're profiting off them. Such is the way of the capitalist.

Same bro. In 50k at $.0075

Pls let this moon

In for 400k of this meme coin

$1 by eoy?

probably not bro but maybe a nice pump to 25 cents

this is the game. coin gets shilled "will be 5-10x". people buy it and it pumps 2-5x within some days. some exit and make gains, some hold. sometimes the coin gets to 10x, sometimes it drops to half. some win big, some win less than they could, some loose a little, some more than they should. no one can predict the future. there are no sure-shots.