It was the Pajeets

It was the Pajeets that made it all go shit.

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/955184656453947392

Cryptobridge, COSS, IDex

Does LRC gonna have a chance then or what?

This. Especially, IDEX. Check it out guys! No more need for cancerdelta.

Is it the same conceptually?

WRONG. Let them PANIC. I want to buy in again at a very low $ amount in the coming months.

This, I need to accumulate more.

THANK GOD I hope they make it illegal in india

So a country that cant afford toilets managed to trigger a panic sell? That sounds pretty fuckin retarded guys

Wow, we're actually winning the war on pajeets. I thought it would be difficult, considering how fast they multiply.

So he's shilling xlm now?

fucking pajeets

If McAfee tells you to sell you should buy.
If McAfee tells you to buy you should sell.
If McAfee tells you not to panic you should panic.

Lol surely this should make the price soar

Decentralised exchanges won't help if you can't buy crypto with CC, Paypal or wire transfer.

>Implying McAfee has been wrong about even a single thing so far

Man's a fucking weirdo and probably a murderer but he almost always gets it right with Crypto

The pajeet menace finally defeated. Praise God amen.

>Distributed Exchanges
>That will accept credit cards
Ok ma dude.

Im not even surprised that a shitcountry outside of the US did this. Pajeets should be nuked.

It's not that they can't afford them, it's that they're scared of them.

He has been wrong, he just makes excuses to pretend he wasn't.

I can't recall a single time when he's been wrong?

I knew it is the fucking oajeets

Can we get FLAGS NOW ?

What's a distributed exchange, exactly? Something like localbitcoin?

Have fun trying to sell or buy crypto to/with fiat when fiat gateways are closed.

Etherdelta

Airswap.

Buy now, thank me later.

Thanks, but I was more interested in the theory. A distributed exchange is basically p2p, right?
Like bisq? Or is it something else entirely?

correct, bro

POOOOOOOOO

No volume on this exchange

He said BTC would hit 20k again EOY 2017. He got that pretty wrong

loopring's protocol.

no more pajeets no more pajeets yes yes yes YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>pumps up his predictions till FOMO kicks in
>see? Mcafee is crypto god
Sometimes i wish i had a million followers, crypto would be so fucking easy

Localbitcoins

Would keeping them out be really that bad?

Do you really think normies would go and buy btc from some shady guy if they can't buy it anymore with their coinbase app.

Mcafee is just being a cunt. He knows by him saying that it is going to spread FUD, he just caused a bigger dip by saying there was a dip... Creepy old pervert. Rapes people, kills people, loves scat and started a cult. What a guy...

This asshole is shilling so many bullshit coins but talks about decentralized exchanges being the next huge step for crypto, and guess what Omisego is doing and saying: "We're looking to build the decentralized exchange for the whole world and once it's up it won't be stoppable." So why is this fucking retard not talking about OMG but instead is shilling Reddcoin

He's the AnCap hero

>listening to this mentally handicapped fool
ishiggydiggy

good, now find a real job and stop ruining pc gaming by buying gpus with your neetbux