Veeky Forums I'm gonna give you some advice, this next coin doesn't need shilling. I just want to make you aware...

Veeky Forums I'm gonna give you some advice, this next coin doesn't need shilling. I just want to make you aware, this coin will make you alot of fucking money this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=m7slnr5Ter4
youtu.be/P54-MJWTvSE
etherdelta.com/#0x5fc6de61258e63706543bb57619b99cc0e5a5a1f-ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=P54-MJWTvSE
twitter.com/Dustin_Byington/status/952555224354390016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude delete this fucking post

I need to be able to buy some under $2

Is it already on ED? Or where do you buy it?

Did you read what the discord group says about that coin, user?
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

When is this launching? And which exchange?

Also delet this after answering

Do not buy on ED, token sold on ed will be burned. Brainlet.

>under $2
lel.

Kucoin on thursday

Source?

Insert a coin into my anus and youll get one wan

says who?

Most likely this will be on Binance. It has partnerships with ICX and Aion. It will probably follow their footsteps. Also sorry anons, for making/biz/ aware of this coin. I just felt bad for not telling them.

First there was Bitcoin, then there was Ethereum. Now we'll get Wanchain. Remember this.

just guessing, but AMA was dissapointing youtube.com/watch?v=m7slnr5Ter4

take your greed somewhere else. selfish fucc trying to dump bags higher only to buy in lower

Lol I allready bought some on ED. L2trade faggots

hope you're memeing

Why would you shill BEFORE the token launch when you probably have tiny ICO bags and might have a chance of picking up some more WAN on the open market before it eventually explodes?

It doesn't need shilling. Just shut up.

see what i posted above..this is why

>>take your greed somewhere else. selfish fucc trying to dump bags higher only to buy in lower

I don't own wan. There goes your argument retard. Now make up some other dumb justification for your comment.

>140m mcap out of the gate

Lmao. I’ll consider buying some at half ico price.

then you're just a retard for shilling..i should have know, this is /biz

Nah, actually trying to give good advice and not be an average dick.

>>can see right through your bs

youtu.be/P54-MJWTvSE

Haha all right user, you what don't buy this shit. Gtfo out of this thread. Wan is a shitcoin.

At least I tried.

Nice try, nigger.

Oh if anyone wants to buy WAN, don't fall for dick-cheese like
You can find it here: etherdelta.com/#0x5fc6de61258e63706543bb57619b99cc0e5a5a1f-ETH

Stop being a cunt.

If anyone is actually curious about whether WAN on ED is a good idea google it, ask their telegram, hell even ask reddit.

They will all tell you the same thing as long as they're not evil fuckers like this guy. He's trying to get you to lose your money, don't buy without asking first.

keep it up, every person that falls for this helps reduce supply

Make me rich user

FOR FUCKS SAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=P54-MJWTvSE

>make a coin that is tradable
>don't allow people to trade it
>people ask why you didn't make it non-tradable
>realize your developers are literally retarded and didn't know you could do this
>tell everyone you can trade them so you can move the tokens to a more secure wallet
>but the tokens are worthless because we are just going to issue them to the ICO contribution list anyway
>realize wanchain is incapable of writing a simple smart contract but is supposed to fork eth and make a better version

holy shit this thing is going to fail hard. no wonder ICO bagholders are desperately shilling this and trying to dump on ED.

>but is supposed to fork eth and make a better version
wait it's and eth fork?

I mean the hype is crazy, everyone automatically assumes it's the next icon, and that's why I won't be surprised if it all goes to shit, also it's gonna start with a 150m MC at least to stay at ico price

I don't think people here know what kind of fomo this will bring.

im gonna be ballz deep in this one. one of the smartest guys in crypto, luke martin is extremely optimistic about this one

Yeah, its an eth fork and they apparently unaware you could make a non-tradable eth token. Or didn't even bother to think through the necessity of the token to begin with. Ether way only extreme incompetence could make you fuck up this bad.

Its so hyped I bet it will hit the market at multi billion mcap. It might then moon even more for a while but eventually slowly bleed when development hits a brick wall. There might be short term money to be made but personally I'm not a gambler so I'm staying out of this one. There are tons of promising blockchains coming out this year with no where near the hype and FOMO which I think will have much better ROI and less risk.

If you want to make profit from that ICO, you will have to reach > 1.18 USD. At the time the sale was going, 1 ETH was approx. 880 WAN tokens.

got my ico bag ready

Tokens are literally worthless, unless your wallet address is in the ICO list. If not, you'll never be able to exchange the placeholder tokens for the real chain

Most overhyped coin ever. Devs did an AMA were they "answered" the questions days later on a youtube video. Do some serious research before buying this turd. Alot of hype over what seems like a meh coin. anyone can fork bitcoin. anyone can fork eth. This is just a fork.

Well mine are still in my ICO wallet.

should note their answers were alot of fluff and very vague

as a team member - id advise you not do it
t.me/wanchainchat

so there is no news of when this will be hitting exchanges yet, right? couldnt get int the ICO

Not yet mate. Check their twitter.

Where can I buy this coin. I really want to get in. Can someone send me some and I’ll send u btc in return for its current value

Ill sell you some. Heres how it will go down. Ill send 10 WAN you send me the equivelant bitcoin. We will repeat till we are both satisifed. Address?

Lol poor fud. i have 10k wan tokens sitting nice and comfy from ED! Up the fud level if you want me to believe it. jesus fucking christ.

I want enough for the highest tier masternode. Probably 60k WAN for one, I only have 16k though.

twitter.com/Dustin_Byington/status/952555224354390016

where do u buy this

Please buy this on ED and get fucked
They will burn all ED tokens
But don't tell me I didn't warn u

How much did u buy
make me laugh

You're so fucking stupid I actually do wish you bought tokens on ED.

Are you guys serious regarding canceraids delta ?
Some retard is selling 100k Wan for 0.001 Eth ? Is it a scam ?

You fucking cucks, you're linking the fake twitter account LOL. Up your fucking game idiots.
Meanwhile sitting comfy with my 10k stack.

i have to be honest with you, i see what you're doing and i like it. keep up the good work