Monero in 2018

Has it got room to grow user?

Other urls found in this thread:

zensystem.io
explorer.skycoin.net/app/block/11618
explorer.zenmine.pro/insight/block/000000002d2bc4261e10e4fda2772d51fd13a67d7e8ae2c85b410e83a5a47242
chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#!rich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Must undervalued coin the market rn but gaining a lot of traction now as people want privacy and a currency that works better than BTC. I'm also bullish on BCH, but I don't think it'll shine until later this year.

that looks good? you don't think it will grow?

Holy shit wtf a working product? SELL SELL SELL

any guesses on end of 2018 price

Assuming we don't go full bear this year, I so no reason XMR shouldn't be at least a 7k coin.

1500$

Are there any privacy coins that have serious advantages over monero, which might take its place as the preferred coin in actual black market transactions?

Wow thats high!

I wonder about general bear, and how long it might last.

I feel crypto will not bear for long. interest is there. but who knows..

Sarcasm

Skycoin.

zencash

zensystem.io

Sure Pajeet.

explorer.skycoin.net/app/block/11618

Totally traceable.

All amounts showing.

explorer.zenmine.pro/insight/block/000000002d2bc4261e10e4fda2772d51fd13a67d7e8ae2c85b410e83a5a47242

Optional privacy isn't fungible pajeet.

i will give you the tip of your lifetime. no fucking idea how this has flown under the radar lmao

thanks never heard of it I'll check it out.

Because there's a new privacy coin every week that brings no game changing features.

LOOOL you fucking dope.

That cuntcoin has a rich list:

chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#!rich

Shit distribution too: top 100 addresses own more than half the ccy.

Masternodes contribute to artificial scarcity and enable centralisation on the shit coinjoin feature.

POS is nonsense.

You should be hung for lies.

>POS is nonsense
This, at the very least when it comes to currency cryptos.

open source hardware wallet and reducing transaction fee's by 80% are close to release

It will hit 1000$ in a matter of hours once the release happens

but apple/google will block them from app store lol

It's a webapp

>companies will block it
Thats why its the best coin

Lol you fucking retard.

If you weren't in by Dec 1st you shouldn't bother. There are better investments to be made at the moment.

>better investment than XMR

yes i know bruh

Sometimes I wonder how people like this guy get into crypto.

nice ass

Next payday all in on monero and neo

Don't buy monero. Just don't buy it guys. Don't

Probably my favorite coin. Gonna make it about 40% of my profile after icx moons later this month, hoping monero stays under the radar until then. Criminally undervalued.

> assuming i "am" in crypto
define "am" ?
i'm an early miner
basically made a shit ton of money from early mining
then I sell this shit to people like you for huge profits
and reinvest in more GFX cards and mini wind turbine
on a very windy island.
when there's no wind, the electricity is dirt cheap
you can probably guess where i'm talking about if you
know your shit.
hint: in the winter, my rig replaces heating
so, TL;DR
i mine the shit you buy
the fucking joke is on you
all my shit is in the background controlled by
home made algos that switch coins based on
profitability
while you are there ruining your mental help on Veeky Forums
and bad shitcoins comedy
i am making money in what I call the background
the foreground is my richly funded life
yes, admitedly, i come here once in a while to
laugh at you

is this fresh pasta?

you didn't get into mining cause you
know only jackshit about computers
let alone setting up a vega farm
i'm fabricating fiat out of very thin
(hot GPU exhaust)
air
now, you may suck my balls

Are you posting from gameboy?

tits or gtfo

there's always AEON :)

Sure you are.
Saved anyway.

Monero will do great in 2018. At a minimum you have bulletproofs reducing tx fees by 80%, ledger support, and a community funded hardware wallet release.

My only problem with hardware wallets is that they are specifically design for cryptos which invites nefarious actions like loading backdoor firmware. This has been a security issue on most chip manufacturing. Flash your own firmware with verified files, perhaps? But that pathway can still be spoofed. I'm fuckijg paranoid.

Yes this is why XMR should never be placed on a ledger

Wait for opensource hardware wallet that you can do yourself once everything is released

Just a reminder that there was no point in history where mining crypto is more profittable than buying and holding. If invest your 40k in crypto you could be a millionaire in 3 months. You'll barely break even in 4 months when mining.

You can still do a paper wallet generated on an airgapped computer. A HW wallet is warm and is generally considered to be less secure than a cold wallet but more secure than a hot / mobile wallet.

suno

>tfw nothing feels safe
Generating keys in an air gap to paper is about the best you can do.

with Bitcoin Private on the rise, I don't think so
Also there will be quite a lot of privacy coins in 2018

>just another bitcoin fork
heh

>only 0.04% of the circulating suply has been traded in the last 24 hours

what the fuck?

It's already in the app store & play store idiot. Also Android has Free market apps unlike Cuck IOS. IPhones are the fastest phones on the market but the software running on it is absolute cuck tier.

You wanna invest in the project of some guy who walks around calling himself fluffypony?

Oh okay ... you retard.

>company would risk a bunch of lawsuits and huge face loss with a high chance for bankruptcy to gain some cryptos
The absolute delusion

>private sends
>OPTIONAL

dropped

> Criminally
This.

Hi Shareblue. Don't forget to character assassinate in BCH threads too and completely ignore the technology.

Nope. Sold mine at the most recent pump. If you want a solid coin with a great development team and a lot of growth potential, ARK is a safe bet. It's a sleeper right now, but once it blows up, it'll go nuclear. The amount of traction it's gained with so little trade volume is astonishing in itself.

DOWN PAJEET, DOWN BOY

>Tip
>Starting at 15%
Fucking americans holy shit

Anything less than that means you had poor service. It's just the way it works here.

What's it called?

who is that faggot? he says the same shit about fluffypony in all monero thread here

And then the waitress makes a fb post something along the lines of
>if you tip under 20% you've done an awful thing
And it gets a bunch of likes because she has big titties
Seen it 100 times

Nah anybody "liking" that post is a fucking cunt. I usually tip about 20% but going a little under it isn't like some cardinal sin. Tipping over 20% is weird incel territory.

Monerujo is the App he uses to send Monero its live on the google play store right now

Kasisto is the payments app he uses to receive XMR its on github and you can use the test version

nice just bought 100kilo cocain.

I fucking bet someone called "fluffypony" really, really cares about privacy iykwim.

Electroneum

Do you trust a autistic man to do his job developing well or a bunch of random devs. I mean people are still shilling pivx coins which just auto tumble through the obfuscation feature over xmr. Markets pretty retardo desu

LMAO

Whats everyone's thoughts on Sumokoin? Gonna mine it or Monero when ETH moves to PoS.

exit scam waiting to happen. Anonymous devs, basically everything new they do is ripped straight from the work of monero researchers, massive premine. The monero community is vastly better, with a focus on actually USING IT, whereas sumokoiners are moon-chasing pumper pajeets. Monero also crowdfunds postdoctoral researchers and their work is peer-reviewed and open source.
All that said, I worked out the other day that mining sumo was more profitable, but my math was probably fucked up. Like any hyped shitcoin, it can make you money if you're smart about it. DYOR.

Screw that. The only time I tip more than 15% is if the waitress is hot af, actually does a good job and is flirty.

yep. click some of the links in the snazzy webpage and you realize everything is stolen from monero devs
sumokoin sucks balls. don't touch it.
even TRTL has better devs.

mine etn

>Has it got room to grow user?
Of course. It's going to be the next bitcoin and it's marketcap is severely underneath what the current bitcoin's marketcap is right now.

i went all in on it yesterday

really the only coin that has any practical uses and is the currency of an actual black market right now

if all the other black markets start adopting it, i see it overtaking bitcoin

why do you guys think this is "undervalued"?

#1 crypto currency is slow and expensive. Monero isn't either of those and is private. Imo the only other use cases in the market or BCH and ETH/NEO.

This

I'm a fan of XMR, but even with bulletproofs won't the transaction fees still be like $2? It still seems too high for day to day transactions, but I guess if the main target market is the darknet a $2 fee is worth paying for privacy.

They bought high and are trying to exit without losing money

I haven't sent a transaction from the gui in like 2 weeks, but I think I paid under a couple bucks. MyMonero and exchanges especially are much more expensive.

Because it's literally the only needed cryptocurrency?

no, privacy coins will be banned

What are the use cases for NEO

What's more pathetic: banning plants or digital meme money?

It's the chink version of ETH. It's by no means a carbon copy though.

NIL

"chinese ethereum" is priced in

and its not even that. Vechain is. its hilarious

NEO is LISK

Even if it did, it doesn't mean anything. Drugs are banned and people still do it. Piracy is banned and I do it all the time.

neither. answer to your ? is "not buying Vechain"

agree, but it does take quite a ceiling off the rocket compared to enterprise coins

>optional privacy
this degrades the privacy of the overall coin. no thanks.

>Off topic tip baiting with casual "Americans" thrown in
I see cross-boarders from Veeky Forums have arrived. You gonna start posting Jack webms?

best exchange to buy xmr?

Probably Binance, although Poloniex has XMR trading pairs.

>Poloniex has XMR trading pairs
how's their verification?

Nah, the underground markets won't really care about it if it becomes the de-facto means of payment there. If there's one coin that's not affected by regulations, it's this one.

It's US based and they might have KYC stuff idr. I made an account years ago.

thanks!