>2018
> not buying cheap ANS

good old 2017 summer

ANS was shilled and so much FUD against it, reminds me of a another Chinese coin going to the moon soon
>looking at VEN

fuck off you disgusting 3rd worlder

so how does neo validate the blockchain when its neither pow or pos

centralised shitcoin?

nothing can be compared to the ANS shills. It was of epic proportions. Instead of wojaks biz was full of cute blue ants .

>tfw didn't buy ANS because of the retarded name and logo

Lol I bought this literally because it was shilled here. Just before the rebranding. Made a decent bit of ETH

>tfw first crypto investment and went all in with $1000 at $7
portfolio sitting at 30k now after 3 or 4 months thanks to all shills who helped me lIterally make it

My first crypto investment.

I was going to buy 1k ANS when it was 5$ a piece. I scrambled to get money together and it was going to be my first crypto investment. Then it went to 7$ and never came back, and I just waited for it to drop. Well it did not.

Kill me please. Then repeated the same mistake with IOTA and Decentraland, but at least made 2x gains from both before selling.

Now I just laugh when people are waiting for dips, they may never come, and it is gambling just as same as selling, if the price is good enough, just buy it and HOLD.

>January 21, 2018
>not buying cheap LINK

that market cap to volume ratio thou. chink chink chong

Prove you're an oldfag

>ans
>old
Really now?

Reminds me of INT, so much FUD because its still in its inital stages.

This was basically me. I thought it was just another bitbean at the time.

Don't really care though because I held ETH which has performed the same

I sold 500 at like 9 bucks but I ended up making alot more on other things than if I just held those luckily

nebulas NAS is the next moon mission

I'll never forget you, Antshares! What a great time June was.

Isn’t it just a shitty JASON parser

I only got on crypto some months ago... and holy shit, that was the neo logo?

Comfy with my INT

yikes