Do you want a DAG coin with privacy and anonymity?

Do you want a DAG coin with privacy and anonymity?
Private assets, more private than monero even.
Faggots in here dont even know its name.

Rape a Doge in Anus!
Hello Dogecoin get ready anus beating
ka ka ka ka

yes great coin
I want to gamble in sports with it

>bytemyballs
what about transactions fees and speed?

Byteball is great tech but the privacy is a meme. Blackbytes are an entirely different currency and can only be traded P2P

Exactly

ShiteBytes more like.

No one is using BB on DNM.

The best bit is you can send Bytes to people through their email address, and the smart contracts are actually really well done.

This is a coin that is guaranteed to not fail.

there is transaction fees

dark net markets?
so what are the black bytes useful for?

cockbytes more like

up the rubbish heap in 3..2...1...

awful name

transaction fees, being 1% of cost of coffe when Byteball reaches $15 trillion USD market cap.

thats lower transaction fees than XRB, the cost of running RaiBlocks on amazon minimal node is actually higher in fees than Byteball, even if Byteball reached 1B market cap.

user, disregard these idiots above.
This coins is the next XRB, just like XRB avoided, but when distribution finished, then moon.

Not a particularly good hold this week, but probably a top gainer for 2018 overall.

though it doesnt seem that faster, maybe in future

what's the tx time, like 30 seconds? A lil too slow imo hopefully they can improve this to ~2 seconds, anything longer than that 5 seconds is impractical for buying coffee

the tx time is a bite-size cock in your mouth
you all know it

hey look !!!!!!!!!!!!! another, premined, centralized coin !!! it's "PRIVATE"
loooooooooooooooooool
all i see is cucks here
it's monero or nothing, bitchaz

ZenCash will rule all once they release their DAG tech, and BCH is going to quickly obsolete XMR after they incorporate zk-snarks or RingCT like their planning.

Monero is gen 1 and is severely outdated. May your bags be still worth something few years from now.

the speed depends on how many other units are on the network, the more, and the faster all will confirm.

right now there is basically no activity, which means the wait is random from 1min to 10min.

A test will be done in a week, flooding about 700 000 transactions in about 10min, to see 1166trx/s.

The privacy aspect is limited to BlackBytes, which are kind of different overall.

I tried going with anti-hype coins Veeky Forums but I've been cucked for a decent while now. Everything except LINK and ETH is losing me money.

Please comfort me. I'll hodl to the bitter end but I grow doubtful.

for coffe 2s is the unconfirmed unit, which is still trustworthy like 0conf in bitcoin cash.

compared with XRB, better since customer is not forced to wait 30s or 60s awkwardly, and is not forced to waste his battery on phone doing the PoW required.

you have to wait for real price discovery of Byteball, this happens after the distribution ends. what you have will be worth $16000 a year from now.

today, the current whales are slurping everyone approaching.

Thank you for your words of encouragement, user. I tried starting a GBYTE thread once but Veeky Forums wasn't interested.

I like the way their wallet works, and tje fact that they have their own exchange operating in it, but I wish they were on more actual exchanges because the Slack one is low volume and a bit rough (for example, I don't think you can cancel orders).

They did announce they'd hired someone for marketing which sent the price up but then everything came down and here we are.

My emotions are expressed in this art.

tell em to add some color to their site
UX is as bland as the coin itself

An empty slate, user.

Something pink and red more to your taste?

dude, Byteballers have been through much worse, there is actually still living people who bought at around ATH (in btc price) 0.3BTC back in June/July.

They gave 1 BTC for 3.3GB. Today 3.3GB gives you 0.2BTC. Sure, in USD terms there was an ATH a week or so back.

I feel sorry for them really, that price was caused by distribution rules - own 1GB, receive 10% or 20% inflation each full moon, attracted a lot of people who wanted to game it, but they got gamed instead.

Yeah, I originally started looking at GBYTE around November. Back then I was interested because it was a neat project that mooned hard and hadn't recovered. But I didn't think it was going anywhere fast so I ignored it for the time being.

Then when alts mooned and GBYTE showed signs of growth I FOMO'd in and here we are, at a 25% loss.

Let's not die yet.

also reading ur shill I instinctively thought of HD space
sadly it's probably the reason ur coin will fail
other than the silly name of course

What is HD space

Perhaps she thinks 1GB takes 1 GB space on your hard drive?

The naming is not accidental but that is not what it's about.

Why would intentionally get anti hype coins

Because I was hoping when they had their shit together and started really hyping I'd see stellar gains.