Binance holds PFR

Binance holds Payfair, why don't You?

etherscan.io/token/0x2fa32a39fc1c399e0cc7b2935868f5165de7ce97?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

Because Im poor

Don't you remember Veeky Forums doesn't like money?

It's gonna be a good year for PFR

Solid 1USD before it leaves EtherDelta, then rocketing after that.

Get comfy boys

God I can't wait to see where we are in March

I got 2 masternodes, gonna sit on this shit for a year

11 BTC 24h volume

YEeT

I only bought $100 worth at $0.10. Can't bring myself to spend more on it at this point because I'm a pussy.

tfw only 20k pfr

You think we'll hit $5 by then?

Where does Veeky Forums think this coin will rocket to? I'm hoping $20 - $40 EOY

TFW 850 PFR

tfw only 80k pfr

Made me laugh.

Payfair is still at the starting line. It's still stuck in etherdelta

>tfw only 100 pfr
literally
fuck

I guess it depends how February goes since that's when the exchanger will be live. $5 by March would put me at six figures, I can only hope I'd get that lucky.

$5 would put this at roughly a $445m market cap so it's not impossible

Binance also got 120k ITC. Have they listed it?

they also have lamden
It's everything in the queue and could take months before listing

Given the lower coin cap and passive income opportunities, I imagine this could become quite appealing. I think $5 is modest

pfr is like my longest hold and i'm growing impatient to be honest. I know I shouldn't be. I know moon missions take at least a month to happen, but seems I can't wait just a single month.

In that case Ill have $70k USD off of a 2k investment after getting in at 7-8 cents

>Devs look like nerds
>why even need escrow when there is localbitcoin
>only on shittydelta now, might as well disappear forever leaving you with bags
>devs are russians and russians are known for scams
>escrow node costs 10k pfr, nobody is going to risk that much money
>shilled heavily on biz, see what happened to the stinky linkies still holding their bags
>down 50% from the ATH
>everything already priced in
>yeah
Don't buy this coin biz

>>>r/weakhands

the more you wrote the more retarded you sound
exactly what I said with antshares after selling my stack at 2x ($20) right before it shot up to 60. This is a surefire $1 and if it's your longest hold you should be up 4x or 5x, patience faglord

I ran out of arguments
This coin is too hard to fud and will go straight to the moon

4/10 you could've at least wrote that the whitepaper looks like a 15 year old wrote it (new one is on the way) or a REQ copy

right, will add that next time thanks user

Imagine all the pre-mooned coins you could accumulate without even trying. I may never sell my two trust nodes and just use my gains from fees to get to my seven figure goal.

I trust an interactive team with a consistent update schedule more than an obscure team with the best and most polished whitepaper known to man. If your opinion is wholly based on the fanciness of the whitepaper you probably shouldn't be putting money into crypto.

Tfw too poorfags to afford a trust node