IOTA + Volkswagen

How do you faggots feel when Volkswagen CDO announces he'll join IOTA Foundation?

Volkswagen owns Lamborghini so you could say Lambo is working with IOTA.

Fuck you and your PnD shitcoins. We'll talk in a few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This does NOT imply IOTA + VW.

Good luck holding bags all year.

Wait and see.

> An Enterprise cuck flips and joins another enterprise riddled with buzzwords, IoT, digital, chain, quantum safe

So what else have you learned today, boy?

It sounds good until the IOTA devs give the contents of your wallet to a 43 year old syrian refugee child...

>oh look at i am so shmmmaaarttt and way ahead of you shits
>i have outthought the entire crypto market
>blockchain?? ya fuck that, grandpa

My 600 million iota will do wonders in a year or two. Comfy as fuck

>the year is 2025
>Your car is driving you
>All the info about the road and other cars it transmitted by iota literally instantly, linking your vehicle to all others creating a prefect self driving system where the possibility for accidents is literally 0%
>You are watching you favorite seasonal anime while in the car, heading to see the newest smart refugee cities and pick a new bull for your wife
>Some pajeet realizes that you can simply spam the iota network because the transaction are free
>He clogs the network with pointless transactions
>Your local coordinator can't handle that much transactions
>Suddenly cars star smashing into each other
>You die

Iota is vaporware

A lot of IOTA fud on Veeky Forums. Enjoy fomoing in at $20.

soyotas actually believe their shitcoin will replace googles trillion dollar AI research mao

Iota hasn't moved in 2 months. The amount of shticoins u can cash in while Iota just does nothing for that time is amazing. Doesn't even move when they have announcements. Shit won't moon until 2020.

fuck this fucking shitcoin seriously, i jsut want my reclaim iotas back

Underrated

>Doesn't even move when they have announcements.
this. and this only should tell you that something is indeed wrong with this coin. Sell now if you haven't already, and buy back once news do actually affect this piece of a shit again. They had amazing news since december, and ever since it has been going down.

>heading to see the newest smart refugee cities and pick a new bull for your wife

Kek

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I own Iota but posts like this remind me that the whole Iota community is one of the worst and most delusional in whole crypto, next to the bitconnect community but they all died

>already priced in
>nobody gives a fuck anyways
>but but but 3 values, not just 2!!
tell me, what exactly could Q even change, in a practical sense and short-term? Nothing.

I have gradually sold of my Iota, but i have like 1/5 left hoping it might actually turn green on blockfolio one day, maybe in like 2021 or something. The devs are fucking snobs and this shit is so overvalued it's criminal. And yeah they drop big news and the coin doesn't even move. Fucking garbage bagholder coin atm. And my bags are so fucking heavy,

>the whole Iota community is one of the worst and most delusional in whole crypto
yeah, while I do like the project, the IOTA groupies are a fucking pain in the ass.
>germans
well, there's your problem. fucking sau preissn.

exactly nothing. I would fucking drop my bags if i could

Do you copy and paste that comment to feel good? Better learn about the tech before talking.

IOTA AKBAR!!!

Kek. You're not in the discord group, user, are you? Well... Kek again.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

The only news from december was the RBVC buying iota which pumped the price just before the general dip.

listen yourself first, you are fighting against the entire market and even you can see it on your p/l. stop fighting the market and let go off your ego, there are plenty of other good investment opportunities in the near term that you can take advantage of.

and even if it begins to appreciate, it is not going to jump to $100 overnight. you can always get on board at $5, $8 even $10 and catch the ride to whatever it is that you think it is worth.

kek

this is the truth.
read no further

Yupp. Wolksvagen rumor is all over reddit, hasn't moved the price a fucking inch. Infact it just continued to go down. If any other coin has a rumor like that it goes on a small pump atleast. Iota just lies there like a married woman, lifeless while faking an orgasm.