People actually take this retard seriously

>people actually take this retard seriously

>people actually think Finex is pumping BTC because this schizo seems to believe so

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/bitfinex-vs-bitfinexed-exchange-hires-law-firm-challenge-critics/
hackernoon.com/what-will-happen-when-the-shit-hits-the-fan-with-tether-f59f92fd8dca
youtu.be/UbhqGaQJHuE
tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Final-Tether-Consulting-Report-9-15-17_Redacted.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=rF-hq_CHNH0
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoscopia/making-sense-of-the-tether-situation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah that just ruined his credibility. Plus i dont know why the fuck dude shits on ethereums scalability too, we all know its still being worked on.

He should have just focused on tether and he would look more credible. Now he just looks deluded shitting on anything crypto related.

anti fud ... keep calm while this shithut of a meme-coin-market is burning down

>bitfinixed
The guy who sold his entire stack of btc at $1000 because "it happened with mtgox its gonna happen again right muh psychological barriers and shit"?
The guy who was begging bitfinex for months to refund his bitcoin once he realized 1k would never ever be seen again?
The guy who has been crying on twitter every single day, spreading fud, purely because bitfinex told him "fuck off you arent getting shit back"?
The guy who is being SUED by bitfinex?

ive been on top of the tether worry for months now and was convinced everything would crumble Very Soon

but I thought it was odd that every major move in the space this guy jumps on to declare as the end

in december when hype was at all time high and exchanges were all laggy and registrations were taken down he would constantly point out that it was because tether was finally going defunct

the charlie lee conspiracy seems really half baked. he could have sold ath a thousand different other times. seems like hes typical engineer autist and let public pressure get to himself

spoofing is rampant, but major news comes weekly and shits on any long term attempts at moving the price around

consider how many new successful exchanges have been made in the very recent past (the lesser known ones like bibox, kukoin, cryptopia, etc). making an exchange is not easy: very high throughput systems have to be built. the only reason people would do this is if it's very clearly profitable. when you consider this, it seems a lot more likely that tether isnt "just being printed from thin air". all it is is just major exchanges like binance buying hoardes of usdt reserves with their exchange profits. china and korea legislation fud pressured people into shorting actual crypto for usdt, and exchanges need to have a readily available supply without some dork buying it all and selling at 1.05

muh tether conspiracy

this
fuck that guy

this guy is an absoulte retard.
I bet he puts on a new tinfoil hat everyday, I even followed him for a few days but holyf fuck was he spamming my wall, literally a psycho

been on Veeky Forums since habbo hotel days my guy

the spacing meme is very new and dumb

He's being sued? That's news to me. Link?

This, plus we have better alternatives coming like J cash and Qash and it seems like Binance has a very good relationship with Jibrel. Expect j cash to dethrone Tether, and this shitty fud will be over.

bitfinexed is a poor, sad nerd.

>The guy who was begging bitfinex for months to refund his bitcoin
Can you post an image of that?

Go on his twitter
Google it

he's a fucking retard. He also said that they're printing tethers to pump altocoins on bittrex and other shitcoin exchanges. How can anyone take this moron seriously is beyond my comprehension

oh yeah, and one time he said that someone is washtrading USD/USDT pair on kraken. Fucking kek.

He is not being sued, Bitfinex has hired a lawyer to investigate.
coindesk.com/bitfinex-vs-bitfinexed-exchange-hires-law-firm-challenge-critics/

That's kind of regular corporate deterence.

So does bitfinex hire shillers on Veeky Forums or all of you really this retarded?

Because bitfinexed assumptions are wrong. Bitfinex has been trading in dollars before tether, you can deposit and withdraw dollars without tethers involved like most do. They only need a small reserve of tethers to enable tether withdrawals. You're correct that they don't have enough tethers to pay out all their dollars, if 100 million were withdrawn in tethers bitfinex would need to buy more with the deposits of the clients who deposited dollars. The exchanges can do fractional reserve banking if they want to without any tether nonsense involved. The bitfinexed accusations don't make any sense.

The bittrex markets are usdt not usd like bitfinex, every trade represents a tether token instead of a traditional exchange balance so they hold by far the most tether but it can be argued it's harder for them to do fractional reserve shenanigans since all trades

Tether is understood to be a USD certificate. Printing new Tethers would only be legitimate *IF* Tether/Bitfinex have the equivalent USD cash on hand to match their freshly printed USD certificates. All 1.6 billion up from ~50 million last April when Tether had their bank accounts closed and no one could make new USD deposit purchases.

Pic is literally all you are relying on. Meanwhile Tether have changed their TOS to avoid all accountability and have exited the US to avoid anti-scam regulatory scrutiny.

It's going to be brutal, read:
hackernoon.com/what-will-happen-when-the-shit-hits-the-fan-with-tether-f59f92fd8dca

I can smell the soy from him.

What will happen when it comes crashing down besides bitfinex closing shop

TETHER is gonna crash everything says incredibly nervous man for the 500th time as he regrets selling at the bottom.

Btw those guys have credentials in the btc china community and like they said, they were Tether skeptics.

You're just a faggot brainwashed by bitfinexed, Giancarlo did nothing wrong.

I have one question, just one, that not one single pro-tether person can answer : if there is no wrong doing by bitfinex, why will they not comply with audit requests? They could wipe all suspicion away if they would just allow and audit, but they refuse. I will patiently await your reply

Richard Heart has a very good point on this , turn to 55:00

youtu.be/UbhqGaQJHuE

Search for Friedman LLP and you would see that the results will come sooner than later.

I wouldn't comply with the IRS neither. Nothing shady for that.

Holy shit someone copy pastad my post word for word
Cheers bruh

Charlie Lee sold at the top because HE IS in a p&d group.

It's pretty obvious.

Guy's paranoid as fuck. He blocked me on twitter despite never having commented on his page. Only thing that changed is I also started following Charlie on twitter shortly before I was blocked...

This is the best explanation. Every point he makes is basically how I feel about this.

>shadowy offshore company run by a literal that who, has explicitly written in T&Cs that your play money is worthless, which is very likely to collapse after printing money out of thin air in the billions.

>central bank account, guaranteed by the government of a sovereign nation

WOT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

>WOT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

>why not just cuck yourself for the IRS
Gee, user, I wonder

Do you like and trust the taxman or something?

Bitfinex doesnt need tether to run a bitcoin pump scheme
Bitfinex doesnt need tether to run off with your money
Bitfinex doesnt need tether to run a central banking scheme

Based, all great points

Facts that should be obvious to anyone who joined crypto more than 3 months ago:
- tether isn't propped up by dollars
- bitfinex uses every fraudulent tactic in the book
- tether is sustainable indefinitely in the absence of regulations thanks to bitfinex' large btc/eth reserves and orderbook access
- saying it will crash and saying it won't crash are similarly stupid positions. it MIGHT crash, it might be softly replaced by the numerous tether alternatives
- bitfinexed had some good data but is ultimately a stupid bitcoin autist who endorses every nocoiner and sees a tether conspiracy behind every move in crypto

>- tether isn't propped up by dollars
You don't know this, so you look like a brainlet for presenting it as a fact

Tl:dr

It doesn’t matter if the tethers are real or fake, the fact is the market shouldn’t trust something that claims to be backed on actual dollars without a public audit, end of story.

Bitfinex also doesn't need cryptos to be expensive. They make millions a day on fees.

>guise we cant trust anything without da big daddy government telling us its ok

Ditto

This dude is an ultra butthurt niglet quite simply. Tether is probably a scam but he could be making money instead of crying on Twitter.

Who said anything about the government? It’s basic fucking business sense.

I remember I lost my shirt on Urocoin a few years ago claiming it was backed on Urea and people endlessly demanded the dev show proof of its backing and he refused to do so, and that was over a shitty altcoin. Why are such standards not held up in the larger BTC market?

If they presented an audit from Friedman LLP, cucks like you would claim it's fake and they paid Friedman off and that nothing less than an IRS audit would do. You just can't win with fudders like you.

No I would accept it because they’re a reputable account firm with industry awards behind them, that is sort of how the real world works, you invest your money with businesses with years of experience and reputation, not some guy on the internet claiming he has a vault full of money, so trust me!

>No I would accept it
So surely you trust the memo where Friedman states unequivocally that they independently verified that Tether has a 1:1 backing of issued tethers by fiat held in their back accounts?

tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Final-Tether-Consulting-Report-9-15-17_Redacted.pdf

read away lads, not really an official audit its a memorandum

They don't want to reveal how and were they are banking, because US banks will block transfers to them if they figure out which accounts are theirs. That's what happened with Wells Fargo and the Taiwanese banks in April.

>versace wrist watch
Guy is going full Migos in this bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=rF-hq_CHNH0

It's a long read, but if you want to actually understand what's going on, read this:
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoscopia/making-sense-of-the-tether-situation