Coinfess

Coinfess

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like nu-jak

I locked my entire poorfag portfolio in to appc ($400) at 3.20 trying to 2x or 3x my money and it’s been dipping hard for the last week and a half

I just want to be rich and fuck more asian girls

I hate nu_jak

Thats the dream user.

i sold near bottom last week
i kept money in coinsmarkets

I tell people to not be so diversified but I literally hold 20+ coins across 3 exchanges.

I'm paralysed because I believe each coin will do well over the next year but I can't prioritise (do I sell five figures of FUN for VEN?)

Maybe it's a do as I say not as I do situation.

And I confess once more: The signals in the discord group already got me a shitload of money in the last weeks. And I will keep on getting wealthy.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

I can take your life at anytime and no one can stop me

You've gone too far with this one, also: BUY LINK

I bought into lending platform ponzi schemes and missed the december bull run. Forgive me pastor nujak.

I've known Bitcoin for years now but never bought any so now Ive missed the boat. I'll be a wagecuck forever.

wh-who are you, where did you get my spare set of clothes. Begone devil.

This doesn’t concern you

Moved half my portfolio into Zclassic for the fork and am down 2k

Whatever it is that it takes to make it, I don’t have it.

I started nujak after the original guy made soyjak.

I'm not sorry. Go fuck yourself nujak priest.

Don’t give me that
They can handle it

I was about to make this same thread after shower

I bought Ripple at like $2.80 during a "dip" after it peaked over $3

I fucking hate this meme, when will it die. Also, I think it would be better if the teeth didn't have that semi circle cut out

I make CREEPY and WEIRD copypastas for certain coins depending on how bored I am

I losy 50% of my port folio last week holding DOGEcoin and and still holding it now

>nukak maker already tripfagging
COLOR ME ASTONISHED

Sage

sold everything for SIA... literally one the best thing you can buy right now. Even if you miss one or two moons, this mega moon will be better.

I pretend to be a white guy on Veeky Forums and call out jews and pajeets

I also give normies advice on crypto when I don't own any

I got overpaid on a bounty and didn't say anything, meanwhile others didn't get paid and complained but the team is to proud to admit.

I dumped the tokens I get paid to much and made a few thousand dollars.

i just sold zcl with a lost, and price jumped back to .0101

It makes it feel like home

I have 3,000 kikecoin XRPs bought @ .21

I make fake million dollar portfolios on Blockfolio and use it to get girls IRL and on Tinder when in reality I only have 1 BTC worth of shitcoins.

Mount fucking up guys
Sides are being drawn

lmao good pic

You are literally a god, I will worship you till the day I die for making such a masterpiece.

Kekd hard, nice maymay

Norman gtfo

bought 700 dollars of silver instead of 700 dollars of bitcoin at 5.

Shut the fuck up, you just don't understand this wonderful masterpiece that returned my faith in this world

Feel it now dumbass

I fucking love this board. I got in here through LINK one week before the conference. Since then my life is so much better. I have better sex. I feel so much more empowered. Recently I have been going to other boards as well.

Sold XVG below $0.01.
Sold POWR below $0.15
Missed the bullrun of december.
Used Bitcoin since 2013 but did not try to save any.

You killed him
I’ll res and mandela him

All of my money is in XLM and TAU

Why would you sell shitcoins that cheap? The whole idea is that you're throwing money away on the hope one will skyrocket.

I've found the best way to collect real information about a coin is to intentionally shit on it and spread fake FUD, then the hardcore investors spew all about it and why it's good so I don't have to do any research, I've got 3 threads up right now doing this.

thanks user
i mean it

I did everything right and still didn’t make it because I was too poor at the start.
Did pretty good, I’ll retire comfy, but without a lambo and ten years later than I thought.

I coinfess I fucking hate you and your too perfect art style. They’re all just recolors. And I suspect you draw toony animal dicks sometimes.

I laughed at this nujak

I coinfess I don’t really hate HD user and went too far. I only hate the memesters forcing nujak

not forced that's the thing. everyone loves using them

>nujack

why do you have to Tripfag. I artfag too but I don't crave attention on an anonymous mongolian tapestry weaving site. I see my shit get reposted on multiple boards daily, and I don't feel the need to chime in and say "I MADE THIS!" under a trip. You're fucking pathetic
>inb4 jelly
I simply dislike people that crave that kind of attention. Don't be a woman.

I sold low today. Didn't sell low to buy high, but the price pumped as soon as I sold.

>sold REQ at 0.48 that I bought at 0.16

curse these weak hands.

Ouch....nice shot user. But it won't be enough to stop me.

I bought VEN last week at 6.15, held it all this week through the dip, sold it for 6.15 Friday night for ICX. VEN then moons and ICX doesn't do shit.

Who are you??

Turned $2,000 in $14,000. The turned $14,000 in $5,300.

I was literally here for like 5 days then bought into LINK with no prior research
Did the same thing with REQ at 5 cents

I only have 17k link.

No you didn't faggot, I made it. Kill yourself irl you attention seeking faggot. Literally the world would be better off if you hung yourself.

MY OWN CLONE!