AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

cnbc.com/2018/01/19/bitcoin-could-lose-90-percent-of-its-value-wall-st-veteran-boockvar-warns.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0
cointelegraph.com/news/ive-bought-all-that-ripple-cnbc-airs-bizarre-live-tutorial-on-buying-xrp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Boockvar)))

cnbc been fudding crypto daily for 3 weeks now. mirin

Yay cheap btc again

wtf is the jews at this cnbc hateboner about

CNBC just need to fucking neck themselves already. The fucking amount of FUD coming from this channel...

Why even post this cnbc garbage here?

Some retard again who thinks he knows where crypto is headed. Yawn.

It helps act as a warning as to what the fag normies are doing and how the shekel pigs are manipulating the market.

Cnbc is really fake news

Can't really even call that shithole network news

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

(((wallstreet)))
never forget anons, why crypto is here

>fag normies are doing and how the shekel pigs

Do you really talk like this irl?

>tfw i try to act like carlos.
youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0

What does a Wall Street (((veteran))) even know about the blockchain technology, let alone Bitcoin?

>I'm sorry sir we are doing our best
>We've been setting up more bank shills on CNBC its only dropped to $10k
>We know the massive pump is coming on the 22nd
>You are going to just have to buy in at $11k I'm so sorry sir

>wallstreet still trying to FUD crypto

This is a good bull indicator.

fuck i wish, i want cheap coins sooo bad. if it goes down 90% i will literally empty my bank account into crypto

When does the bull run begin?

>more corporate fud

Thanks just bought 100k

iF MSM if fudding that means we're heading towards an epic bull run
if MSM is shilling , dump your bags immediately

Rumor is big pump starts tomorrow.

what should be happening the 22th?

This is probably a pre- bull run tactic. they re gonna paly Long soon and pump it. they DONT want the average person to invest in it now and gain with them though. so they are trying to scare them out of buying cheap coins atm. They hope that the normies will think its gonna crash and wont buy, and then once it rises they will feel like the already missed out again.

Last weeks FUD was about it crashing, this weeks is abotua future crash. subtle difference. the dont need to PRE-FUD their shorting because they benefit from people selling after the crash not before it.

Hillary has a 90% chance of winning

You'll see tomorrow.

That’s XCOM baby

Youre talking about yourself right? Faggot

The jews at cnbc know of Bitcoins power and value, and they want to stop the white man from getting it

They left out the part where it crashes into XMR and BCH

They're talking crypto down to get weak hands to sell so they can load up for the next big pump.

Do the opposite!

Eh, the gambler/investor types in wall street are just fine. Crypto is here to destroy (((bankers))) and to a large extent (((government)))

lol what you can't wipe out 90% of bitcoin it's impossible there already missing bitcoin in circulation & holder won't sell it just a weak fud news

>Wall street veteran warns
What next, they ask the opinion of crypto's future from a chef, retail manager, taxi driver or janitor?

wouldn't be the first time it's happened

This they hyped the fuck out of ripple. It comes crashing down

everything

>Boockvar
fpbp

This

CNBC was bullish on Ripple at $3

always do the opposite of what they say

Not sure if it's intentional (probably is, kikes after all). But media is like a dog chasing cars. They only cover things happening that very second with no foresight whatsoever.

this. The day media will start praising Bitcoin constantly I'll probably sell everything I have and order kneepads because this is truly the end

Its becoming so obvious, media FUD = accumulate
Media hype = sell

Tell me Wall Str, India, Korea, China etc etc etc don't all do the same fucking thing? Despicable really.

so nothing

They were doing that all December.

just like the korean insider trading

>CNBC

Eventually crypto will become crash-proof.
People constantly crying wolf so if the market ever completely collapses people will not believe it and it will carry on as normal.

you know BTC is about to skyrocket when the MSM tells you to back out

and L-LTC, r-right?

>CNBC
>jew
>nocoiner
>old
>wall street
>but, price history!

Sum of all responses.

Goldman BoA Chase et al definitely know more about crypto than randos on the internet.

already happening look at how alts hold up now

>bogs ever failing
They would make btc illegal for 2 years before they failed

It's a risk we should all be aware of. I don't care about it personally, I haven't put in more of my own money than I could afford to lose, and as it's my one shot to make decent amounts of money, I'll keep playing. If it crashes 90%, fuck it, I'll put the same amount of money in again and will restart from there.

AHHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENNNNININNNNGNGNGGG

actually probably better than just about anyone i'd bet. they'd probably hire anyone who knew more

>normies
What do you mean by normies? Wall Street bankers/traders hardly count as normies. Normies are millennials, who happen to be the ones FOMOing into crypto these days. Normies sure as fuck don't watch CNBC or Bloomberg.

sadly this

>bitcoin going to crash 90%
>so buy lumens you normies

he's not wrong...

important to note is that BTC's market cap is 200 billion right now when it was at 330 bill not too long ago

200 bill is fuck all and is less than 1/4 of Apple's market cap

for all you know a couple of chinese billionaires (where the majority of BTC use is) could be manipulating this thing like a mother fucker and they probably shit themselves laughing every time they pump the sell side

Jews want cheap coins.

No one that matters watches CNBC anyway so who cares.

it literally doesn't matter if it goes up and down. Just watch the market and react. I make the most money when the market is super volatile whether it be crashing or mooning. I honestly hope it goes down to $3000. Shorting it and then catching the rebound will be glorious

>Stellar drops to fucking 3k sats

>3998
>3k

and guess who sold.

>implying they're incorrect

>Bitcoin finally stops being Medium of Exchange in Exchanges
>Bitcoin price plummets
>Alt-Coins go up to new heights

Get ready to moon. Alt-Coins go higher by the end of 2018.

HODL

>this board used to strategize how to pump bitcoin as high as possible and steal money from clueless normies when this shit was sub $100
>somehow, almost all of them got carried away and forgot to fucking sell
Makes me think this board is mostly normie now.

>Alt-Coins go higher by the end of 2018.
brave prediction from someone who clearly knows what he's talking about.

The earth could be hit by a meteor

Just predictable.

>supply fixed
>demand volatile
>speculative investment driving demand
consider me hooked & sinkered

Is all this FUD here leading up to the CME Bitcoin futures ending this Friday?

Shill high and fud low, the CNBC way

CNBC is a newstation, their business is to create "news" in order to fill advertisement half times. Not the other way around.

They both shill and doom day call bitcoin every day, that brings interested sheeple herds and sells advertisement time better

He's right. The MSM is just doing its job trying to protect the public from an obvious scam that needs a constant supply of fools to buy in and drive the price up.

We have a winner

So they'll pump it this time around? When would the pump begin?

Relax, lunch money, nobody doubts you.

When it hits 8k

Well I think he does drop quite a bomb at the end of the interview, saying that the central banks are to blame for the creation of cryptocurrencies because their inflationary policies on fiat is unsound. I dont think the guy is too uncool

>CNBC is an American basic cable, internet and satellite business news television channel that is owned by NBCUniversal News Group, a division of NBCUniversal, owned by Comcast
>owned by Comcast
>Comcast's CEO: Brian L. Roberts
>Roberts was born into a Jewish family[2][3] in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the son of Ralph J. Roberts, the founder of Comcast Corporation
>jewish family
Sorry, i don't trust jews.

CNBC might be right for once. Once the Tetherbomb goes off, that's it folks. It's inevitable

>they DONT want the average person to invest in it now and gain with them
... which is why these kikes coincidentally walked normies step-by-step on the (((news))) live on how exactly to dump their entire children's college funds into Ripple two days before it crashed hard. Coincidentally. Of course.

cointelegraph.com/news/ive-bought-all-that-ripple-cnbc-airs-bizarre-live-tutorial-on-buying-xrp

December newfag alert

no you misunderstand.
When they tell people not to buy, people should buy.

When they try show people how to buy and promote buying, that is when people should sell.

Right now they are telling people not to buy becase A: they dont want them buying cheap coins and B: they dont want them to ride the train when they start a bogpump next week.

perfect.

scare away the normies from crypto so the rest of us can make huge gains when the market bull runs past $20k later this year

They lack any technical insight to even comment on blockchain tech. That's the frustrating part. Oh well, fud away...more opportunity for acquiring

When Trump got elected CNBC said market owuld crash. Highest % growth in one year ever in stocks. Seriously this is starting to get good. They spread as much FUD as they could and got nowhere. My nigga we are ahead of them.

this aired as it was crashing. It was 3.5 the day before