Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you explain what a cap is to me?

LUX and PFR nigger

sure, bring me a couple of crayons

ELLA - the better etherium

Tel seems to be universally agreed upon to have an actual purpose behind it

ODN. Huge news released today. I'll let you DYOR.

ELIX is gonna moon

Rlx, sub 10m market cap with working product. Only on shit ether delta and slightly less shit stocks.Exchange.

Shit is primed for take off with their focus on marketing now and ex JP Morgan exec on the team

When will this get more marketing

horsey

HAT: PFR but with lower mcap, will do everything PFR does, but are much more professional in what they are doing and they are actually trying to get licenses to handle fiat, have a bunch of innovative ideas and already have an app and staking, never ICOed and most coins have been given out for free, has already 10xed,

Prix but it's been a low cap gem for months and no one seems to care so I sold

AIX - great blockchain use case

Odn. 24 mil circulating supply. Anonymous platform think "ethereum of monero " not even out on a big exchange.

Dfs coin. Partnership announcements to be released very soon. Also a coin swap to fantasy gold (FS), in a couple of weeks. Join there discord and read the pinned messages

was going to post this
25m mcap and haven't mooned yet
been trading sideways since all this market fuckery started

what do you guys think of GJC? less than 10 million mc. Active dev team. active roadmap.

POOP

You should also check the new white paper

user, just ask this question in the discord group, not here. Or at the very least, don't take the shills here seriously.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

Their latest report release says that social media marketing and such is now their focus. They are also being listed on some new Singapore exchange called nebula next month. Estimated mcap of 200m by eoy.

Hat
>decentralized fiat gateway into crypto with prepay cards

Yeah sure take the shills from an other group of strangers serious. Just take the advices here and DYOR

GheiCoin is very nice

$IC