Should I just quit crypto?

Hey Veeky Forums,

Check out my pathetic portfolio and let me know if I should just quit. A short summary:

> started crypto in December 2017
> bought 300 USD worth of TRX and SUB
> got them massive gains
> sold and bought multiple shit coins at ATH
> sold all of them at loss and depositet multiple 300 USD injections
> got to 3000 USD and bought NEBL at 55 USD
> currently my portfolio is the shit you see

Should I just cash out and be happy that I broke even or?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cash out then invest the money into a rope or something to kys

dont fret, user.

Sell ur shitcoins and go all in HST, AGI and INT. Google them and do 5 min research on each and you'll see. Ez gonna beat the market

Thanks! I really don't think that VEN and NEBL are shitcoins to be honest...

Any other advise?

I can't give any advise because I have a similar balance and lost 1k this week with the last dumps. Only hoping to be lucky with my last ICOs to recover.

Good luck with that bro! I hope I can just get out of this pithole...

Don't buy in at ATH's!
How in the world can you be down on VEN. It's like the most steady coin out there.

Thats cuz its 24 hours
Attaching all time

Go all in on ven and delete your blockfolio

You consider it more promising than nebl?

So what's your issue here? have you seen the market, everything is pretty much low gains or down.
Just hodl

Clearly you have no idea what you re doing. Take time to research you fool

It is jus pathetic how I lost control and started fomoing in all shitcoins i see on biz whichnled me to loose all gains from trx

shifting around is why u fucked urself. as long as u aren't buying normie coins (trx, xrp) then hodl and u'll be fine.

Yes I think this is the root cause as well...

this

if you don't have at least 10k, you have 3 options

1. Buy ETH and don't check your assets for a year, expect 50% gains

2. Go all in a very promising coin like VEN/XLM/NEBL/ICX/TEL. Don't check your assets for 6 months, expect 500 - 5000% gains.

3. Split your stack in 2 gems on Ether Delta and pray for massive short term gains. Don't check your assets for 1-3 months. Congratz you now have 10k.

Thanks, will probably stick with my current folio and just wait...

normies have terribly weak hands and don't buy dips. If they catch wind of something and expect it to be the next bitcorn, run the fuck away.

user, if you want to get the things sorted out in the best possible way, join the discord group, check the signals and manage your portfolio accordingly. You could even ask the people in there, what would be best for you.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

checked n confirmed legit info

op, whatever you do, don't join a pump an dump discord