Portfolio help thread -- cashing out principal?

I got into this in december with around $30k and turned it into $90k, that's down to $75k now due to BTC movements downward

Sad I didn't start earlier, but meh

ICX: 2000
VEN: 1200
ETH: 13
NEO: 100
SELFKEY: 125,000
BOTTOS: 10,000

The $30k is money I can lose, but still, it'd take me a year to save it back up again, so I need to make the best decision to recover my principal and if needed restructure my portfolio

I'm also in some ICOs with about $25k, but am not sure if they will work out, so I'm not counting them as part of my portfolio and consider them $0

ICX and VEN are also my two biggest positions.

I could recover my principal by selling them, but again, what if they do 2.5x by march. It'd be sad.

go all in BTO

this is a good idea......not all in but increasing your position to 50k will yield great rewards

Don't ever sell ICX or VEN

True, my entries are quite nice.

Not sure what to do to at least just play with profits.

k to invest.
>>Doesn't put like 1k dollars in Tron when it was still 0.002.

Do you know how much money you could've made in 3 days...

Name>?

Hadn't Tron already pumped by dec 20th?

I needed time to weed out coins, at least I didn't get into memestuff like LINK. Pretty happy finding VEN and ICX.

OP you better give me sauce

I think it's Adele Stephens (reverse search)

My graph shows it just spiked after new years.

True. Might as well call me out for not getting into crypto at any other time before december 2017 tho.

I tried etoro in july but wasn't patient enough.

ICX and VEN both going to moon. Sell ETH then buy back after moon.

Nah man, I just got into it around december too.
I got lucky with the Tron. and unlucky because I sold alot of it at the wrong time

Hope you at least multiplied your entry! I actually had some TRON before I found about ICX and VEN but missed out on a 3-4x.

Also had KCS at $3 and DRGN at $.5 but sold too early.

Oh well!

Well I had about 100k Tron. Saw it moon. and then it declinde for 2 weeks in that awful january dip. At one point I just panic sold all of it.
bought in at an average of 0.027 and sold at 0.05.
Still a bit sick over it

Coulda been worse! Imagine if you were a normie and put those 100k in at ATH.

I think I found my perfect echo chamber here. ICX is going to moon first, right?

haha true. The worst thing with crypto's is that you mostly see what you 'lost' then the actual profit

Yeah, mental pain over lost potential profits is a huge thing.

For me it's even worse than fear of loss of principal.

Makes sense. Thanks user!

VEN is also my largest holding, you should sell the bottos/selfkey and put it into VEN, these next few months are gonna be wild