DROP THIS SHITCOIN ASAP

DROP THIS SHITCOIN ASAP
AS SOON AS THE STUPID CONTEST IS OVER THE WHALES WILL STOP TRADING IT SIDEWAYS AND DUMP HARD ON YOU!

I REPEAT GET OUT ASAP (AT LEAST BEFORE CONTEST IS OVER)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=TEL_BTC
binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=niggercoin_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks, just bought 100k

just took out an mortgage and bought 100k, should i sell it back now?

Lmao with FUD this bad you know this coin is a solid hold. They can't even think of a single bad thing about the project so have to resort to "muh contest" or "black CEO."

Thanks, bought another 100k.

smelly telly

Another pajeet that is pissed they didn't get in while it was still extremely cheap

SMELLY TELLIES

YOU WONT GET MY BAGS

Gonna go the same as DBC and BNTY nothing escapes kuckcoin

it still is extremely cheap lmao, these retards must hate money

k

Yeah but Indias cracking down on crypto trade, fella probly lost everything and is now taking out his frustration here to contain the tears.

Price could legit fall after the contest though right? Don’t know if I should buy now at .009 or later after contest.

I know; shit is weak, but, y’know, shit is weak all over. The thing is, no matter what we call Telcoin, it’s gonna get sold. Shit is strong, we gonna sell it; shit is weak, we gonna sell twice as much. You know why? ‘Cause a fiend, he gonna chase that shit no matter what. It’s crazy, you know. We do worse, and we get paid more.

These trading contests are legit going to be the death of crypto, what fucking exchange things this is a good idea??

>it still is extremely cheap lmao
>judging coins by their prices
>doesn't understand market cap, tokens supply etc
Brainlet.jpg

check how much the top 100 people have by volumn, its hardly any like 15% at best.

seriously this shit is cancer, this is why I'm only buying on ED or IDEX now

That's the beauty of it, doesn't even have to dominate any market. Just as long as they deliver a working product in any African nation. It's literally just Ethereum, if they really struggle at that hell i might even volunteer as a programmer for bigger gains than i'll ever see in my life

I understand all of that and still think this coin is cheap
Trx was 18 sats not so long ago, brainlet

I definitely understand MC

this one is easily going to reach 5 bil

stay poor faggot

It's still at #120 on CMC.

Dent, as a comparable, is at #66 and roughly twice as much marketcap. And that's a 'mobile data' coin, not a payment system.

1.5 to 2 cents for this isn't unreasonable at all.

thanks i just bought 100k more

nigger

Just bought 500k thanks.

lol bought this shit after the initial obligatory ICO drop
please kys and stay poor nigga
all my niggas are gonna buy this shit when they realize BCC is dead

Thats a descending triangle you fuckin retard

Holy shit you're good at larping as a nigger

preach my nigguh

>yfw the reward for first place in the competition is .75btc

Literally not even $10k. Why would you even try to win when your transaction fees on trading will be higher than that. Fucking retards. This is an easy 3-5 cent coin in a month.

Now check the hourlies

> tried to buy TEL 3 days ago with ETH and it still hasnt processed

If you're not accumulating rn, you're a brainlet

KuCoin has baaaad fucking eth problems, i never transfer eth to kucoin any more it takes days, i use LTC now to transfer in and out of KuCoin and have had no problems since.

>buying at 7x ICO price days after it hits exchange.

If you're accumulating right now, you're a brainlet.

>implying that literally every coin on every market hasnt done the same thing.

Stay poor pajeet.

Volume is low on Kucoin but last I checked people are buying and not selling nearly as much-Shit is going on in India so that could be a reason why-Comparable coins have hit .03 no problem based on MC and supply-Any reason not to believe this will take off within a week or so after the competition ends?-looks like a bull pennant forming as others have said

What was the ICO price-I guess I can figure out the slightly longer way but I was hoping to get a shortcut answer.

>980▶
>What was the ICO price-I guess I can figure out the slightly l

10 sats, hit kucoin at 50sats

Thanks-a little concerning but overall not a problem-I really need to start getting in on ICOs before they hit exchanges-almost fail proof if you aren't a complete retard.

most decent icos sell out almost instantly

Most retarded post in this thread yet.

Maybe within a few days, but even still I can preplan and find some that are weeks to months away from the ICO sale-I have a hard believing I can't get some piece of the pie.

uhhh guys

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=TEL_BTC

>binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=TEL_BTC

Or you could just use kucoin

you can replace TEL with anything and it will still pull up the trading frames

for example
binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=niggercoin_BTC

ur joking right?

24 hour volume
kucoin : $93,068,807
binance: $2,697,389,419

wtf why did this led me to LINK/BTC

binance isn't even an option here considering it's not on binance.

I unironically have a buy order for 500k. How long will it fucking take to fill? I don't want to pay .09

216k checking in bc I don’t hate money.

I tethered up at 80 sats. This uptrend is pretty weak, and doesn't look like its going to blow through it.
Their Telegram has only put on 430 people in 24 hours, compared to 1000 every 24 hours the two periods prior.
I'm holding out on the end of the competition. Volume has gotten very thin

Sweet, sweet tellies...

were going up tellies

my god you guys are fucking retarded

we're going to make it lol i didn't believe it at first