Is ufr worth investing in?

Is ufr worth investing in?

Short answer: Yes

Why? Because countless shit coins which are nothing more than copies of other shit coins with NO platforms released or real use cases, and really not any novel value even if the platform is successfully developed, are sitting on hundreds of millions of dollars in market caps.

As of time of writing, Upfiring has a 16 million dollar market cap. It currently sits at rank 433 on coinmarketcap.

This coin has actual value - it solves a very widespread problem with incentive to seed & share files. It also has NO real competition in the space. Let's figure the gains to a few critical milestones.

Top 200 coin: (at current standings) $110 million - roughly 3.5x return on investment (~ $7.50/coin).

Top 100 coin (which this coin definitely deserves considering it's use and novelty): $373 million - 12x return on investment ($25/coin)

Top 50: $900 million - 33x ROI ($70/coin)

Top 20: $3.3 Billion - 110x ROI ($231/coin)

So stop asking "Is it too late?" Research the tech. Research the competition. Research the market as a whole and how it acts. When you've done that, ask yourself "How high will this coin go?"

Not as investment advice, but personally, I'm certain this a top 100 coin. It could be worth more pending the successful implementation of the road map. After all of the insanity around alt coin speculation inevitably crashes, the wheat will separate from the chaff in the alt coin sphere, and only the coins with clear use cases, platform, and novelty will remain.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legit. I've already got a decent amount of my portfolio in this. I suspect the Discord shills will help push it back up, and even if they don't, one of its upcoming releases should take it to at least 2 dollars in the short term.

>make many threads shilling your pnd discord group, bragging about how you pumped UFR
>make UFR shilling threads the same day
Just stop

>think a group of 200 people can PnD a coin

You must be mentally retarded. This coin is going up because it's getting more exposure and it's a quality coin. Not because a bunch of people are buying it and then dumping it. There's only 200 of us. You fucking idiot.

That's the way I want to get shilled!
UFR don't moon without me pls

>implying BTC has never been pumped or shilled
>implying ETH has never been pumped or shilled
>implying NEO has never been pumped or shilled
It doesn't matter in the long run if people shill or pump a coin. The technology and usefulness of a coin is what makes it go up in the long run. Both are present in UFR and within a few years (or sooner) it will revolutionize the torrent market thanks to incentives for seeders.

UFR, bitboost and PFR all gonna come up hard in the next month

Why the fuck would I pay tokens to torrent something think about it

That's why you seed to get most of your tokens back. The net amount you'd have to pay would be almost 0 and you wouldn't have to wait hours for a seeder.

>why the fuck would I pay tokens to torrent something

I think the better question is why the fuck wouldn't you want to get paid to torrent? The download would pay for itself.

Agreed, I got into UFR quite early and this is a long term hold for me. With Alpha release in Feb and a new exchange listing right around the corner, things couldn't be more exciting for this coin

owning these coins is probably illegal as fuck. hope you fags are on a vpn

No march

Good meme, nice FUD

You're a huge pussy

I actually think the supposed discord shills (if they exist) probably do more harm than good.

This is a solid project with a very good idea that could really catch on well. It doesn't need so much shilling.

Is the focus of this coin geared towards picking up torrentors mostly? Either way the minute they get a C&D for hosting and sharing that files go against copyright infringement this coin is going to shit. Shills welcome to reply to me with counterarguments.

Torrents and P2P file sharing are 100% legal. As is this.

It's what people choose to do with the platform, or what they choose to seed, that may or may not be legal.

No need to shill me on this one. I'm already in and comfy

This may answer some questions: hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

how much this coin gonna be worth when CNN, NBC, BBC, etc have a reuters cuckarticle about the first prosecution of a UFR file hoster???? don't be stupid cucks holding these bags when people start getting arrested.

"Commercial infringers are subject to higher penalties, however. A commercially motivated infringer can receive up to a five-year federal prison term and $250,000 in fines"

There are plenty of use cases for this coin. It may not appear on public torrent sites like piratebay, but the private ones would eat this up. And let's be honest, there are a shit ton of private torrent sites.

I can see sites like cheggit, iptorrents, demonoid, etc. definitely using a token like this to force their uses to seed. Right now torrent sites internally track seeding and dl'ing. Now they don't have to manage all that shit with UFR, AND they can get a cut of the UFR that's being uploaded and DL'd on their site.

It's a win-win. Lol @ idiots who don't see this. Go fuck yourself.

>Torrents and P2P file sharing are 100% legal. As is this.
>It's what people choose to do with the platform, or what they choose to seed, that may or may not be legal.
it's your money user, watch the price per coin drop through the earth's core the nanosecond someone gets arrested

UFR is decentralized P2P filesharing, a C&D won't do anything to it.

>A huge advantage of this exchange is that, unlike Cryptopia, it is fully functional on all mobile and tablet devices

Holy fuck that's a pretty sneaky way it going around an NDA
hint: it's Binance, unless you people know about another exchange with a fully functional interface on mobile

see

Bought in on some UFR this evening now that it has been brought to my attention. I've been looking for a good low cap play and this looks like it could be the one

The coin has a real world use and it is being listed on other exchanges beside Cryptopia and Etherdelta so the price will go up; add to that the alpha coming in february and you have a coin that most likely will rise in value in the next 2 to 4 weeks.

It's honestly one of the best coins I've invested in, not just in terms of the company and their idea, it's able to solve a problem we all had (dead torrents for those who are too lazy to search). You'd be getting paid to seed, which is pretty much the same as selling your extra bandwidth (why tf not? You're probably not using it either way).

I've got 2/3 of my portfolio on it and honestly, can't say I regret it