I bought a house with my cryptogains while I was still with my ex-girlfriend and let her live with me...

I bought a house with my cryptogains while I was still with my ex-girlfriend and let her live with me, now after we broke up I get a fucking letter I owe her half the fucking house even tho I paid for all of it

Im fucking fuming what kikery is this

burn the house down

Maybe don't buy houses with someone you're not married to ding dong

How long did you live together in the house for?

Canada?
Sweden?
Germany?

She's gonna be banging other guys in the house you paid for.

could just be an attempt to get you to give the house over without a fight. did you sign any papers with both your names on them when you bought?

Get a lawyer to unfuck it. If you lived less than x years together n got no kids you can do it. I'm from Egypt and here the woman would be killed for this no question asked if she tried to pull that shit. Numales disgust me

Another virgin larp

250 reply thread of ugly spoiled boring losers complaining about women

NEXT

oh no, not a LETTER!!

are you stupid? tell them to fuck off

Based Egyptian poster

this

answer these questions pls

This is why middle east is the most intelligent and best race. (aside from idiot extremist)

White America is great and all, but has WAY too many cuck laws. Pay your cum bucket half of all your money and hard work because she decided to suck a nig dick and leave you? What a fucking joke.

Did she sign anything when you bought the house?

you owe her half the house? how does that even work?

>he fell for the vaginal jew scam
The worst investment any guy can make these days in Western/ZOG society

He doesn't, he's a larping weirdo that doesn't understand marriage laws, even common law. She's not entitled to anything of his if they weren't married, and especially if he bought the house before they were.

Some commie states like california have this Palimony shit
>“Palimony” is basically alimony for unmarried cohabitating couples

Looks like typical Amerimutt case you retards !

If her name isn't on the title, she can't claim shit.

If you actually owned a house, you'd know that.

But hey, you tried.

Australia supposedly has that kind of bs.

Even more reason to never let a bitch stay over.
Just pump and dump.

>1 post by this ID
Op was trying to start a larp without even considering how retarded it was.

Murder her.

>ex gf
>owe her anything

Throw that shit in the trash bro. You don’t owe her shit

Palimony is very fact specific and very hard to win in court, as it requires a court recognized contract between both partners to mingle assets. Most cases are thrown out, lacking merit. California has the most lax palimony laws, but even with that, most cases are dismissed unless a contract is drawn up by both partners. You can't just claim it, because you were dating. My best friend lived with a girl for 14 years, and bought several houses during that period, with 100% his money, him paying all the bills. She tried to claim a percentage, and no lawyer would take her case, because they all said it would be dismissed immediately, because she had nothing in writing. (And, he never promised her part of it)

Terrible LARP. No details, no originality. Overall lazy effort.
LARP Score: 1/10

The only thing she could claim is tentant's rights, as she's technically a tenant, even if she doesn't pay any rent - but if she moved out voluntarily, that ship sailed.

I know the OP is larping, but if that were to actually happen, I'd pay $100 to run it by a lawyer, just to make sure everything is locked down, and then have the lawyer respond with "All further contact will come to me, not OP."

Standard rule. If someone makes legal threats, they talk to your lawyer from now on. You don't even need a retainer, just have the lawyer bill you if she's stupid enough to respond. Easy money for the lawyer, they pay their rent with shit like that.

Actually typing out a 3 paragraph response to a clear larp

How fucking stupid are you?

Dude, I type fast. Get over it. How fucking lazy are you?

And, I was talking in general, asshole. Advice wasted on a douchebag like you, obviously.

roastie detected

This women are scum

unless her name was on the deed and unless you were married to her you have absolutely zero obligation to give her anything.

her lawyer probably just sent you the letter hoping you were pussy enough to actually comply. don't do anything OP.

Nobody read your shitty advice, get over it

How the fuck did he not marry her? Serious question.

Boo hoo

How pathetic do you have to be, to be angry at someone typing a lot?

Answer: you

lol women

Neither of them believe in it, and neither wanted kids. They didn't see the point. Neither of them expected to be together that long, either. it just kind of happened.

Mate.... literally over 50% of Muslims are inbred because of their archaic tradition of marrying their cousins. This greatly hinders their intelligence and increases the chances they get genetic problems. Also their standard of living is absolute trash compared to the west.

Yeah we got a few cuck laws, but we are living in utopia compared to their shitty lifestyle

yeah man.. IDK why you fucktards keep getting in relationships but meh.
Hopefully the judge finds out you payed in crypto and makes you pay taxes.
KeK

You dumb fuck.

Everyone else learn from this dumb fuck.

haha this is better than watching you chucklefucks get raped by all the shady exchanges

Social outcast who is balding, unhealthy, fat, short, boring, unmotivated, ugly detected

Keep blaming women for your shitty life, you sound like a real winner. How could they ever resist?

Tell her to keep the house and buy you out. Use your half to make it again in crypto

I am none of that you projecting, worthless, bitch. Kys, you subhuman wothless cunt.

In burgerland you have to be married for the bitch to get any sort of entitlements

Yep, something like that only happens in first world countries like the three you've mentioned. Feels bad shithole USA gets away without this shit.

Aww poor baby, do you need a timeout?

Sad because we need Middle Eastern laws to fix our countries, while the Middle Easterners need Western laws to fix theirs.

Literally an elementary school response, but hey, you are probably female and that impaired.

Gonna need more context OP. What country, who signed for the house, etc. Hopefully you haven't agreed to anything yet.

You guys should hatefuck eqch other while yelling insults like that. Film it please.

In Brazil you're considered legally married if you lived 5 years together. Yes, paying for a legal marriage is literally unneeded, you're just burning money.

Being this new to life