ETHORSE THREAD

You did buy the dip right user? Or did you fall for the weak FUD? Update from devs soon.

Neighhhhhhhhhhh. Stable count.

how soon

I doubled my coins

how much horse 2 make it?

Hello neighbour!

I believe in a few days. Like 2-3 days max?

Nice user

69 horses

btw im the horse shiller from the lenghty threads if you remember. gimme a holler if I got you into horse

Unironically all in. Go horsey go!

Gotta love the people shilling this shitcoin when they all got in at ICO price and already made 5x gains.

Protip: gambling on crypto prices already exists, it's call trading.

first line is the protip

this allows you to short any coin without needing to buy it

Pls stop shilling, my eth is still locked on coinbase until Tuesday

sold on top fuck it coin, made x3 here

got shilled into this by crypto beak and I have to say Im less and less impressed with that cunt

this is what the dev said regarding comparison to trading:

It can be considered equivalent to Futures or even options to some extent, but completely decentralized.

With Ethorse, we are not running books. It's parimutuel, not fixed odds. No centralized party taking funds, identifying winner and paying out. All done by publicly available smart contracts. Thanks to Blockchain and Ethereum.

ok sure you're right i made 5-6x gains so what? would you buy eth at 5-6x price? or something like AGI or TELcoin, if you bought at 5-6x price you could atleast get a 2-3x still. why are u so stubborn?

this shit is going to $2 soon

let the shit-talkers and stupid pajeets talk, one of the easiest 10x in a long time

I’m less and less impressed with you too u cunt

I own 1500 horses, am I gonna make it?

Volume seems much higher on idex than EtherDelta. Anyone know how I can transfer my horseys from ether delta to idex?

1. withdraw from ED into wallet
2. deposit from wallet onto idex

kek

Thanks!
Can you just withdraw horse tokens into an ethereum wallet?

yes, MEW

Thanks!

If you wanna ride..
Ride the ETHORSE.

I really hope so, stable master here, went all in @0.00020 a few days ago and today I was quite worried. BTC dipping through the next week is gonna be annoying as fuck

The "Synthetic CDO" of crypto, crazy

When you guys buy a token in an exchange (or any coin, for that matter), do you keep it on the exchange's wallet or you transfer it to your own?

After what happened to BTC-e I am not feeling very safe keeping my horses on idex, if I am honest.

I just print mine out and put them in my mattress

This is literally a meme it's named after an animal, if you get shilled into buying this also buy a knife to cut your wrist when it goes to 0

>69? You need 1k horsies to make it, user

i move all erc20 tokens into MEW, I hope you're using metamask when you're using IDEX or ether delta

Offline MEW? I never used it but I set up MetaMask yesterday. Still empty.

I don't quite get how to combine both of them, to be honest.

Yes

>what? It's named after a fruit? Who could be dumb enough to buy it?

>eth
>horse
>horse racing
>crypto gambling
>paid dividends

just bought 100k

JUST DO IT

lmao this shit is going to explode

every one in this goddamn space thinks they're a crypto guru than can predict what these silly graphs will do, so naturally they will bet on it too

and I can just sit back and take my dividends lol

Yea, it's gonna be sweet. BTW, horsemen drive ferraris (duh), not lambos.