How many of you rich crypto fags actually bought a lambo with your earnings?

How many of you rich crypto fags actually bought a lambo with your earnings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJzCKANmQAs
youtube.com/watch?v=fM9silIzdcI&t=17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't buy such a gaudy neaveau riche fagwagon.

100% not worth it. I would have to make $10 million dollars in just crypto to be that careless with money.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJzCKANmQAs

Screw that. Gonna buy a Jag in British Racing Green.

they had lambos and money before

straight nigger shit, you will find none of that here.

It's a meme retard, you're not supposed to buy a fucking lambo lmao

I would never buy one. Frankly I think any supercar is retarded unless you live in Germany and can use the autobahn. Otherwise you have to contend with speed limits, and more specifically roads that are not built for super high speeds. Anything faster than 100 or 110 mph on an American highway can be dangerous.

If I am ever super rich (at least 10 million) I would buy a rolls royce over a lambo. Even if you have a lambo, you still have to do the speed limit. Why not have a luxury vehicle and go the speed limit in maximum style and comfort?

>going the speed limit, ever
Cuck

I just want a stable place to live. From there I can spend the rest of my time and effort on social change.

When I make it I'll get one of these.

You don’t actually buy the lambo. It’s just the bar to know when you’ve “made it”.
Might as well burn your money doing that.

If you buy a lambo under like 15 mil you are actually retarded.

Can I buy a gf instead

this. even with 500 million I'm still not buying a lambo cuck wagon. I lived in a place where those things were spotted on the road every other day and you know what I thought... ahh, another insecure little dick. you don't want to make yourselves look insecure as fuck do you anons?

You would be better off finding an exotic car leasing service. They are expensive, but would cost less than buying a lambo. The one near me has about 20-25 different exotics from Aston Martin to Rolls Royce. Cheapest offer is $1500 per month and the most expensive is $2500 per month.

this is so retarded
the video too
yet I feel so jelly

Are you me?

wouldn't buy one even if i had 500M, fuck lambo it's for niggers.

Was going to. Even tried one. Very very uncomfortable, very noisy and the girls legs are too far away. So I ended up buying a Tesla. Love it.

>I wouldn't buy such a gaudy neaveau riche fagwagon.
This. Unless you're a multibillionaire who throws money away, who would really want a lambo?

t. manlet cuck

Lambos are what normies dream of.

What is the track?

>buying something that can easily be stolen
>not using the money to buy a house
How dumb

I will never even think about buying a car that is more than 10% of my net worth. Right now that would mean I can buy a $500 car but oh well. If I ever make it I will probably buy a used Porsche Cayman or 996 which would set me back like 25k eurobucks.

You're worried about other cars and what they think of you

You're the insecure little dick
I'm buying the lamb fuck tou cucks

i find lambos are repulsive looking

>>Driving your own car.

Aim higher. Limo with a chauffeur.

tesla is probably the only car i would shell money out for

>10 million
>super rich

did you fall into a coma sometime around 1960 or so?

I cant imagine owning a lambo on the city

You cant park it anywhere without white people trying to take pictures with it and black people trying to damage or steal it

You'll never make 10 million in your life user, and probably no one who posted in this thread will. So that's a lot of money.

Not the color of dandruff

youtube.com/watch?v=fM9silIzdcI&t=17s

I'd be buying one of these babies

Delet this

How would you know? You've never left your mom's basement.