>save 100 usd to put in crypto
>which is a lot for me canbuy food for more than 2-3 months here
>hopefully i can use it to make more to eventually leave this country
>now have 600 usd
>saving until at least 5k usd to get my family out of here
>violence only increases by the day
>market crashes
>praying for recovery with my family every day

Please tell me we will recover soon guys?
This is my only hope of escaping this land and getting my family to safety
But I still want to thank all of you bros who convinced me to get into crypto in the first place, I am happy to be a part of it and at least be able to try.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/introduceyourself/@fluffypony/what-s-up-steemit-people-i-m-riccardo-fluffypony-spagni-from-the-monero-project
moneromonitor.com/episodes/2017-11-16-Episode-015.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saudi Arabia? South America? San Antonio? San Andreas? Plz be clear next time idiot, we have no idea what you mean

i live in south america too, but unless you are in some shithole like venezuela or completely retarded, it shouldn't be so hard to make money

>mfw mestizo and living comfy in Merica
kek

A friend recently went over to sa with his parents because they were looking for a house to buy
Apparently they all had panic rooms. Is this common for saffas to have in their houses?

South Africa

Nice

Only the wealthier families

Coming as a South African who moved away, dude, don't be such a pussy. I know it's a shithole but you should be figuring out HOW you'll actually leave the country and where you're going to go. Where will you work? You know damn well your skin colour isn't accepted for refugee status. They'll just send you back.
Anyway good luck tho.

Yeah but I don't know if y'all have enough time. Aren't y'all on genocide watch there?

Where did you move to? Any advice? I can't handle it I am anxious everyday now

I know. I hope not

Please explain why u live in the heart of darkness? Honest question whyd u guys end up living there?

My family moved here generations ago
I was just born here I didn't choose

Whyd they move there generations ago?

A bunch of places but in Poland now. What I'm saying is, you sound like you're getting eaten up by anxiety which, unless you're a farmer, is not a healthy or productive outlook. Lots of people still manage to get by in S.A, though there's always a chance something will go down.
My advice is don't make stupid mistakes out of desperation. Figure out how you're actually going to live after you fly over somewhere else, otherwise you're just using all the money you have on a temporary fix and may have to return.
It's safer outside of S.A, but it's not easier. The competition is fierce and S.A workplace standards are pathetic in comparison.

Just google it. This is pretty commonly known history, do you live under a rock or something?

i hope you can get the fuck out OP its despicable what these niggers are doing to white farmers in SA and nobody gives a shit because, hey, its only white people getting slaughtered

Many reasons but in my familys case it was work, miners were stationed here and such and my great granddad moved here
One day i hope to mine too, but mine crypto instead

Ok thank you for the advice I am more worried about not being able to get out before things really hit the fan
I don't care where as long as it is a first world nation hopefully

Everyday i live in fear now
The news doesnt report anything i only know from experience and the internet
Thank god for the internet

Do you have a hot sister one of us could marry?

You should marry a EU citizen
Pretty girl from eastern europe, so you'll get EU passport
Pretend that you are rich, they think that every englush-speaking is.

Honestly wondering. This very useful discord run by ex-walstreet trader. He does free live streams with technical analysis every night. Have learned
a ton about trading from it. U can purchase premium too but i havent. its very useful without

d i s co r d

. g g / g Z e v 9 m

Which city do you live in?

How are you White in Africa but still poorer than my cousins in Nigeria.
>inb4 419

Hey man I feel you, I have a friend in South Africa who's dropped out of college and moving to Canada because it's so fucked up, I'll be seeing him this summer.

Hope you and your family make it out of there.

My bad I zoned out and thought you said SF as in San Francisco, which is basically a bunch of rich people wading through crowds of homeless heroin addicts.

on what visa? would like to permanently relocate to canada too.

how hard is it to find a canadian qt for marriage?

Fucking kys

It WILL recover dude. It ALWAYS does. Just relax and don't worry too much - cheers

Durban
Thanks for the kind words
Don't know
I hope so user

Fucking retard. Use your brain next time instead of asking to be spoonfed like a baby.

Honestly I haven't been in touch with him and don't know the details, we've both got a friend that has a place in Canada and he will arrive sometime next week.

I'm sure Canada will be your best bet getting a long term visa, but don't fly via the US(because visas and shit). Try fly VIA London thats what my Canadian pal said.

Ah shit man for a second I thought you were larping in this thread but Durban fucking sucks. Plus you got the highest Zulu concentration, which is pretty scary. Maybe before you move to another country try relocate to Joburg or CPT. It's not exactly Europe, but it's still better than Durban.

Fuck off you said Mozambique earlier. Give this Pajeet nothing.

musk's grandparents also moved there.
luckily for him, canada granted citizenship to people like him through his mother for a very brief period which he used and escaped, the rest is history lel

So many ignorant people here.
SA = South Africa
Which was founded by the Dutch at a time when nobody else lived there (it was a good trade post on the way to Asia). Then "natives" moved in, took control of the government using terrorist tactics, and are now slaughtering the descendants of the original inhabitants. Its quite infuriating.

to sum it up: NIGGERS happened

OP is Indian. He posted this same thread earlier but with Mozambique instead.

Do NOT give this fucking pajeet ANYTHING
He is here to beg

nice catch, really-really elaborate scam desu

White privilege strikes again.

If you're arrogant like most white South Africans don't move to australia, you'll have a bad time. If you're not a terrible human we dont mind white immigrants though.

Kek

You're paranoid I'm in mozam right now posting this but I live in Durban

There was an user like you on /pol/ who ended up getting accepted to immigrate to Canada, did you give it a try? I'd love to see some white people filling up our quotas.

>South America?
Don't be a retard, the only way he could be in South America an buy 3 months of food with 100 dolalaridoos is if he lives in Venezuela and even then he can't buy shit either because there's nothing there.

Ah there we go. Props to him for doing some basic research at least. I should have known better than to bite this bait, but whatever. Thanks for posting user.
Fucking Pajeets.

You must go back.

SeeI'm not pajeet

man, i wish i can own a condo or something here in canada so i can sponsor you poor vanilla faces from shithole countries like SA where genocide is actually a thing. long fucking way to go tho

fuck white people

cant wait to see canada have no majority

:D

but your a white guy larping. why tho.

You will get the rope shitskin.

Do you have ripple OP?

In PNG we had a panic room even though we lived on a walled and guarded compound. Around blacks never relax.

I want to call you a retard but it looks like a lot of people here needed the answer too.

Man when my portfolio does a 10x if you could show a real plan where 5k makes the difference in your family getting out I'd send it to you.

Lmao I'm going nowhere user.

No I don't

You have my sympathy brudi. In less degenerate times your nation would have found support amongst the other civilized countries (though tbf, no excuse for your treatment of Rhodesia) and at very least you guys would unequivocally be offered asylum by Netherlands and most European descended countries.

If no LARP then just join British military and fuck some Brit slut and get citizenship via her/marriage.

Thanks but focus on making it for yourself
I hopefully will be fine and make it too

>Please tell me we will recover soon guys?
>This is my only hope of escaping this land and getting my family to safety
>But I still want to thank all of you bros who convinced me to get into crypto in the first place, I am happy to be a part of it and at least be able to try.

What ever you do, there are always only two options: Hold or sell. The latter probably will leave you with a loss, the first takes time. You should have exited after you made 6x, take 400 as profit and reinvest 100 and diverse the other 100. This would have improved your portfolio and you'd have made 400 out of 100.

So panic selling is the worst you can do. Market will recover. Maybe in a week, maybe in a month maybe in a year, who knows. The only thing that's for sure is that you lose money when you sell lower than you bought.

What matters is not how much you make but if you exit a trade with profit or with a loss.

Anyother way of investment would be to daytrade. Put 10% limit above buy price and 5% below. You will lose a few times 5%, but since your profit stop limit is always 10% and thus greater than your loss limit, you on the long run you increase your money.

Jesus Christ could you be any more of a blatant newfag? Obviously South Africa you fucking pleb.

Don't worry the shithole will come to you once the Dems are in power again and they open the flood gates.

Enjoy these final moments of peace. Soon you'll be dead or amongst your fellow Mestizos once again (neither option requires you moving from where you are).

Yes I have noticed that whenever I just HODL the coin becomes more stagnant menawhile if I had got into another coin it would hav emooned again

I havent sold at loss yet

Get the fuck out.

I was just LARPing in my head the other day about how sweet it would be to be able to volunteer to join a white resistance movement over there and give my guns the glory they deserve. May you one day be aided in liberation by dinghy boats full of Amerifags with loads of ammo they hoarded under Obama and musty milsurp gear.

Post a pic of proof you are white and in SA and I will send you some xrp, if you want it that is.

We can hope How?

>South Africa

Buy a gun/make weapons.

Picture of you, no face needed. Something that shows you are in SA. You have a camera right?

Yeah of course but I don't want to dox myself so don't worry anyway. Thanks for the offer though user very kind. I would but would worry too much so nvm

>Yes I have noticed that whenever I just HODL the coin becomes more stagnant menawhile if I had got into another coin it would hav emooned again

That disease you suffer from is called FOMO. It already wrecked plenty of souls. Don't fall for it. A coin will go horizontal (which is a good thing in a bearish market), another coin will go vertical. You can't predict that in cryptos. The longest time I did hodl a coin was 4 years. It didn't move at all over that time. My wallet was worth nothing. Suddenly it got pumped out of nowhere (pump&dumb groups like to pick on low cap coins and pump them trying to attract FOMO and profit from it). My wallet suddenly was worth 40k USD. I didn't expect that, but it happened. It can happen all the time.

Again, it doesnt matter if you made 50 bucks profit or 500 or 5000. It's a psychological thing. Train yourself on success and don't mourn "I could have made more". Yes you could, but you could also have lost more. A profit is a positive thing, you want to aim for that, not for could and had and nadanada.

Up to you.

saffa here, this has to be a pajeet, no true afrikaner will ever ask for handouts. ffs our ancestors fought british in wars and concentration camps, went into unknown nigger territory (kaffraria) outnumbered probably 1000:1 and built this fucking place. seriously fuck this guy

Larper trying to get some 1488 bucks

Oh you're going no where all right, we'll put you six feet under.

Stupid spic

Well I consider I've just about made it desu. I can spare 1xmr. At the point 1xmr gets you what you need it's yours.

Getting whites from SA to safety seems to be a pretty good investment in the world. Besides the ones I know personally there's people like Musk and SerpentZA on YouTube.

Too bad you aren't a dindu. You could tell the Australian government that being black is a disadvantage and they would bring you over on a plane and give you and your 12 baby dindus welfare for the rest of your shit lives

fuck off with your disscord

I want to but probably not wise to do
I havent asked for anything. In fact i just turned down an offer if you look above

Congrats on that then hope all i make it too in the future

lol just kidding...pay your taxes and you and your curvalicious sister can stay

Just don't be a larping pajeet scamming donations.

If real then we are all rooting for ya. SA is super dangerous seeing how the government is secretly arming the niggers to butcher the white landowners, they're pushing you guys out by fear and by force.

What a shit people, like spics and pooloos, dark skin people are sub humans. History proofs it.

No I made the thread because biz has shown me i can maybe get out of here
and good feels but worried about this dip

There is no reason why BTC should not recover.
There is no reason why BTC shouldnt get to 50k, ETH to 10k and so on.

It's just a matter of time.

God bless, user. Sorry you're dealing with this. Hoping you make much gains? Brudda

I hope you get raped to death my niggers

Oh and btw. Move your coins to your local PC.
And backup your wallet.dat.
No matter what you plan to do.
Backup your wallet.dat and don't leave any coins that you are not actively trading somewhere online. Never ever.

Thanks for this I will listen to it and avoid fomo.
Thanks for the advice my friend I hope you have good gains in future

All in short BTC now

Who will pay for your gibs then without all the productive white people, nigger?

>Thanks for the advice my friend I hope you have good gains in future
Dito. You deserve it

Are you Dutch or Anglo descent?

Brit here. How come you can't just come here and then overstay visa or fugg a Polish slag and claim EU family member residence rights?

There is shitloads of South Africans here already.

Fuck mate if I make it this year I would literally pay for your plane ticket.

Hit up fluffypony for a gig at Globee if you can teach yourself Laravel.

steemit.com/introduceyourself/@fluffypony/what-s-up-steemit-people-i-m-riccardo-fluffypony-spagni-from-the-monero-project

moneromonitor.com/episodes/2017-11-16-Episode-015.html

Actually they're based in Johannesburg. Probably not convenient if you're in Durban.

Maybe it would be a good move anyway like this user said

No
Anglo
Thanks for the replies anyway i will find a way i am sure of it

Lmao nigger scum

OP, post proof that you are white and live in south africa + an eth address and I will send you 1ETH

All the Whites from SA that i know love Australia lol

Lol welcomw to niggers

Make me faggot.

Can you sell anything to put more capital into crypto? Sell part of your land maybe?

Don't think of it as a dip, it's a buying opportunity. Won't stay low for long