VEN GANG

Let's get another comfy wholesome VEN thread going for all the comfy VEN holders and future holders. Get in.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Z4jyVkB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just got into crypto in time for VEN.
feelsgoodman

I'm an ICX bro who just bought VEN today, I know I'm late to the party. I picked up 978. Hopefully it's enough for some nice gains.

All in ven holder here
what is a good sidekick coin to add to my portfolio?

You're still early enough, user. Good job. Enjoy being relatively comfy while everything else dips.

When is it gonna dip for fuck's sake

tfw 2k away from strength node.
too scared to swing trade and lose any of my babies.

comfiest hold til 2019

I have xlm and xrb but I'm tempted to convert these to ven too

>tfw you already 2x and it's still going up

All in on VEN and thinking about buying some VEN merch. Hopefully they sell a snuggie so I can get even more comfy.

buy the next dips if possible that 2k is only gonna get more expensive

Why wont this coin stop going up

Because it was held back too much previously. It's better all around for holders but not day traders.

dude they will rebrand

ENG, VEN, OMG and AMB is the chaddest of all chadfolios. won't get any better than that

AION, BNB or ENG. Personally I'm 80% VEN and 20% AION

I could only afford 147 a week back

bought even more at 7.40.
Will get more in a few days.
I got 90% at 1.7, but I will still buy more all the way up to 10.

6.2k VEN holder here, came to terms with never getting a str node. Maybe I can share a pool with another comfy venlet. I think I might make it anons, I know I’ll eventually lambo. Life is wonderful

More VEN.

Only have 2.69 VEN, will I make it?

I owe my life to VEN

Easy 147k in a few years, good work!

SHould I drop my ENG for VEN?
About 9ETH worth.

>Owning fractions of VEN

user... I'm sorry.

Only have 1.5k VEN, will I make it?

VEN will reach 1000 USD EOY or at least early 2019. Yes, you will make it.

Yes, a long fucking time ago. But now is better than later. Hurry up.
I have 1.6k and I'm comfy as fuck, so, yeah I hope so.

Yes

Feels good man

This is the comfiest hold

>tfw you only have 10k ven

Dude what the fuck. You literally are going to make it man.

Do you keep your ven on binance or any other exchange or where do you store your coins?

nice try

nano ledger s, my man.

is it too late to buy in?

under 10 bucks is practically nothing

Buy some now and some more on the 24th

nah just wait until it dips, its at ATH right now.

People have been asking this question after every 10% increase since $1. The answer is no. This is unironically still a guaranteed 10x medium term, and possibly 100x if you want to hold out a couple years.

Is this truly the one, lads? Will we be millionaires by next year?

*ignores bitcoins bullshit*

>Only 667 VEN.

Will I make it guys??

120 btc wall down in 20 seconds.
Damn, there is some serious steam behind ven, even in a declining market.
Unreal.

Patently waiting for china to wake up, see some nice profits, and dump it all.

back to peddit with your "gang" shit. Why is it always poorfags that make a huge deal out of everything. meanwhile I have 120k bought under a dollar and this is my first ever post

>$1000 EOY
Yes, but depending on where you live, you will probably have to keep investing for another year or so in order to permanently retire.

damn you are cool man, would you please be my friend?

>tfw I could only afford 80
Guess I need to keep wagecucking so I can buy more

40 ven here at 4$

I can’t get any fiat in cause I need to wait for 5 year verification on all the Canadian exchanges. Any other sites that take Credit card like coin base?

So comfy..

Does Gemini take credit card?

Im pretty new with altcoins, I have a ledger but only used the bitcoin and ethereum app on it, it doesn't seem to have a ven wallet

Who is Jim Breyer?

James W. Breyer (born July 1961) is an American venture capitalist, founder and CEO of Breyer Capital, an investment and venture philanthropy firm, and a partner at Accel Partners, a venture capital firm. Breyer has invested in over 40 companies that have gone public or completed a merger, with some of these investments, including Facebook and Ethereum, earning over 100 times cost and many others over 25 times cost. On the Forbes 2016 list of the world's billionaires, with a net worth of US$2.4 billion.

imgur.com/Z4jyVkB Here he is standing in the center, on the right side of the president of CHINA (Xi Jinping). Oh, you might also notice Tim Cook (CEO of Apple) and Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook), who are barely noticeable among other elite.

Photos like this are very carefully staged in China. The closer you are to the president, the better the connection you have. What does it mean that the billionaire advisor to VeChain is standing directly side by side with the president?

Jim's wife is also connected. Angela Chao. She is an absolute powerhouse in her own right, and she is intimately connected with the banking industry in China, as well as the shipping industry. She is currently the Deputy Chairman of Foremost Group, an international shipping company. She is also an independent director of the Bank of China. Her sister is Elaine Chao, the US Secretary of Transportation.

Canadianfag here, QuadrigaCX shouldn't take more than a few days.

>Went 80% in at $2.02

Comfiest hold of 2018.

thanks just bought 8888k

I have 2.6 VEN, am I gonna be rich soon?

MAN THE HARPOONS

LOL you wish

$50-100 is realistic

Nah man, ENG has great potential as well. Keep being diversified

70k is now the new floor