What does biz think about payfair ?

what does biz think about payfair ?
price predictions any downsides? the team looks sketchy
thinking about buying enough for a trust node does it say anywhere how much those passively make?

is this just a shill coin or a hidden gem or is this confido 2.0? thoughts?

It's just a shillcoin BUT at the same time I've 3x'd my initial investment so who knows at this point.

>Whitepaper looks like made by a 15 year old
>Devs look like nerds
>why even need escrow when there is localbitcoin
>only on shittydelta now, might as well disappear forever leaving you with bags
>devs are russians and russians are known for scams
>escrow node costs 10k pfr, nobody is going to risk that much money
>shilled heavily on biz, see what happened to the stinky linkies still holding their bags
>down 50% from the ATH
>everything already priced in
>yeah

It has a lot of potential, the devs have come through with their promises so far so I have reason to believe that this has a high chance of success.

Downsides are:
- Not the best white paper, English isn't their native language so this is likely the reason
- Only on EtherDelta right now, although this may be viewed as a positive in the long term as it grants you the opportunity of grabbing some tokens early
- Team isn't the most experienced, but they're proving to be consistent as shown by the frequent updates

Copy and paste FUD, at the end of the day no one is going to force you to buy a coin, DYOR and make your own decision on this.

It seems legit to me after doing a few hours of research. I just don’t believe there will be a lot of adoption, at the very least not in the first few years. The shillers will have you believe that people will be flocking to the platorm like sheep once it’s released to the public but I believe otherwise.

at this point its worth throwing $3k at it to get a trust node and hoping it blows up. Not sure yet if i want to take a bigger risk with it

This is going parabolic.

of course it's just bad copy pasta, PFR is going to the moon

It depends entirely on how adopted the platform is. Thats it. If its widely adopted, expect 100x or even more. If its a very mild adoption, maybe x5-x10.

Forgot to post my own thoughts on this. I think this coin has immense potential should the team actually follow through and develop a fully functioning website. They're hitting every milestone on their roadmap so far so I have a lot of trust in the team. I think this could easily surpass $1 by the end of February, and if they continue to follow the roadmap as laid out, an easy $15-20 by EOY.

I think the main reason why this is being shilled on Veeky Forums is because people see the insane potential in this, paired with the fact that the team is interactive and dedicated.

>or is this confido 2.0? thoughts?

No, nothing like Confido. The team sold lies and nothing more. They didn't build any trust and they had absolutely no semblance of a product. The PayFair team is actually delivering on promises and they've gone lengths just to verify their identities which in my opinion shows that they're truly determined to make this work.

I fucking sold 10k PFR at 35 cents and deeply regret it so you tell me. Took my 8x and ran.

Who gives a fuck if it's shilled or not. A good coin is a good coin. Whether it's XRB, Link, REQ, BNTY, UFR. These coins have all been shilled and have become successful. It doesn't make them bad coins. PFR is a great coin too. It actually just needs more exposure.

best coin in my portfolio, it saved me during the dip. thank you based PFR

Just bought more

They will use it. It's going to be the most convenientd safe way to cash out.

I've needed a service like Payfair for a while now.

I bought PFR at $0.02 it was a great deal. Just yesterday I bought PFR at $0.35 I believe it is still a great deal.

PayFair is going to be huge. It is developing a cult like following.

I can’t stop buying more

seems like a good project to me tbqh. I've a few bucks in it.

smart man

The dev recently hired some designers too, this is the best project you could currently invest in.

PFR has a good idea but they don't have anything planned for handling fiat

Hawala.today (HAT) actually is in the progress of getting licenses for handling fiat, they are based the US, and they have also been consistently hitting their roadmap goals

and their whitepaper, website, app, and everything are well polished and they never did an ICO, only airdrops and bounties

Hawala.Today (HAT)
Market Cap
$824.677 USD

Circulating Supply
74.372 HAT

Total Supply
7.000.000 HAT

yeah, well no - thanks.
Get fucked by dev bags.

Actually cant stop laughing at how stupid some of you are.

look

at

the

ratio

of

supply...

Jesus Christ nobody is selling this, literally just all buy orders flooding in! Moontime baby!

supply is actually 1M, coins are locked and taken out of circulation during staking, CMC doesn't allow you to include those coins

woot

>always do the opposite of biz
Thanks just bought 100k