Be me

>be me
>be self diagnosed autist
>only had 2 gfs (1 serious, other short term bs relationship)
>be at Dunkin donuts this morning getting some covfefe
>pay for my caffeine and wait on the side
>literally the girl of my dreams walks in and gets on the line
>keep glancing at her quickly so she doesn’t think i’m a fuckin freakazoid
>she pays for her stuff then walks over to wait by me to get her stuff
>we lock eyes for no joke like 7 seconds and she smiles at me
>she says hi
>i say hi back
>get my coffee and leave
I’ve never felt this weird sensation of butterflies that was so fucking powerful before. I’ve become very jaded and my thoughts on women in general has been negative lately since i’ve been cheated on by my previous gf. Is the cliche “love a first sight” real? i still feel this weird feeling after all these hours. I can’t believe i didn’t ask for her number or something. Fuck. The worst part is, i’ll never fucking see her again. ever.
Fuck this.
I’m going all in on one coin with my 7 ETH. Trips decides which coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/horse)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn’t read this pasta but
>only 2 gfs
Kys stealth bragging faggot

>>r9kcoin

Bitbean

Go all in on Banana papa ico

>autistic
>had gfs
Yeah nah

Audiocoin

>tfw have an ever worse more autistic story than this with girl(s)

>2 gfs

NORMIE DETECTED

Chancoin

REQ

TRX.
Come suffer with me.

bitbean

Did love conquer autism?

In case I get trips - NAV

I don't know... I was diagnosed last year and could probably have one if I tried, but I don't have what it takes emotionally, or even the interest. I dated once, but the girl wanted to go out way more than I did, so I just gradually stopped replying. My best bet would probably be an autistic girl, but that's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Omisego

I’ve had a similar thing happen to me before. You’ll get over it soon fampai.
Also rolling for LINK

Mate that's the feeling of a dead body resurrecting itself.

I know this feeling very well. I was on Lexapro for two years. Coming off the drug was hard but finally getting to feel something again made it worth it.

Find her dummy

btc

Back in school, I had weak knees, heart pounding, and ringing ears just from being in the same room with a girl in some class. It was bliss every time I had an excuse to let my gaze wander over her. She had elegant poise and dressed with class when most other girls wore short shorts and sleeveless shirts. She unexpectedly stopped coming to class near the end. I tracked her down on social media and asked her to be friends, but she didn't reply. It helped that she wasn't as attractive in her photos as I remembered.
RLC.

Fuck roasties get money OP.

All in BTO desu.

Story time

Are you me? I finally stopped taking that garbage a few months ago, and I'm so glad I can actually feel again. Coming off of that shit was hard though, took me probably 5-6 tries.

HORSE, not even kidding, most PROMISING coin in a long time.

ETHORSE.
(idex.market/eth/horse)
AMAZING working beta so far, YOU WILL have 70 ETH in 2-3 weeks.

Bunnycoin

Its called flirting. She probably just said hi because you were staring and loudly breating through your mouth.

No seriously though why do you think normies flirt? it gives a gud feeling when you think someone may like you. That doesnt have anything to do with instant love lmao.

bitconneeeeeeeeeccccctt

please share
maybe
i hope so dude this fucking sucks
i was on xanax for a year last year and so you might be on to something but i think there’s more to it 2bh
yeah right... i was at a dunkin donuts 100 miles away from my home this morning. it’ll literally never happen

Tron, I'm serious

omisego

>No seriously though why do you think normies flirt? it gives a gud feeling when you think someone may like you. That doesnt have anything to do with instant love lmao.

This is why people like Tinder so much, yet rarely message each other and even more rarely ever meet up. People just like the euphoria that comes from someone else finding them physically attractive

dubs x2 = trips, Buy omisego or be left behind.

Put only half your eth into Vechain and you will be fine.

buy actual bananas

Since bananas aren't a real coin. Buy ZCL.

i can feel your bags from here

This shit happened to me yesterday too.

Ended up approaching and didn't want to say anything stupid so I froze up.

It's fucked, no problem with 8/10s but as soon as the 10/10 comes it's over.

We got this OP. There will always be more hot girls. Don't get attached to one.

youre such a fucking loser

>Since bananas aren't a real coin
they actually are though

>working wagecuck job at mall
>on break at foodcourt
>in line for tendies from chick-fil-a
>notice group of 3 girls staring at me, whispering and smiling
>finally get my food and sit down in empty food court
>a couple minutes later despite there being empty tables for 20 feet around me the girls come and sit at the table right next to me
>can sense them looking at me
>a minute later after some hand movements two of the girls leave one qt there at the table
>glance over and she is looking directly at me
>smile and immediately look away
>go back to finishing my food quickly
>other girls return after a couple minutes and so i get up and go throw away food
>look over and they are all looking at me whispering again
>go back to work
>didnt even get to finish all of my tendies

still dont know if they were making fun of me or if the one girl liked me and expected me to hit on her

Yeah it's double edged sword though.

This newly rediscovered depth of feel also applies to negative emotions.

I think antidepressants are only helpful long term if you combine them with cognitive behavioral therapy. Otherwise they only serve as a temporary safety blanket.

Wish i did more CBT while i was on them.

ahahahahahaha OP has to buy BANANAS ahahahahahahahahah

7 eth for chainlink

kek im not fucking buying $8000 worth of bananas
yeah it’s sucks man but i still kinda have hope
you’re prolly right but it’s funny knowing i have more money than you’ll ever have

ENG

TEL

XRP and suffer with the normies

>be me
>be self diagnosed autist
>only had 2 gfs (1 serious, other short term bs relationship)
>2 gfs 1 serious
>2 gfs
>1 serious
>self diagnosed autist
>self diagnosed
kys

exactly what i was thinking

and then there's this asshole >no problem with 8/10s but as soon as the 10/10 comes it's over
>no problem with 8/10's

gtfo chad

damn, people aren't assholes where they target individuals to make fun of. That part was in your head, they def wanted something outta you, and if you just played it chill you probably coulda fucked.

People aren't out to get people they don't know, except niggers

Shit you dun fucked up

VEN

If it's any consolation, I would've done the same. Aside from handshakes, I don't even know what touching a woman feels like.
Wizard in 3 years, then after acquiring powers I'll end it.

You can still manage to get a gf and not have a deep emotional connection

Yeah I highly doubt they would take the time out of their day to put themselves in an awkward situation just to be able to laugh at you later. Sounds like you're projecting your insecurities. You think you're a loser, so you assume those girls thought you were a loser too.

what are you geting sad for, i am a 36 year old virgin on anti depressants.
Due to side effects i have no libido and all i do is work and sleep.

Hopefully i get rich, its my only chance to find energy to ever have a girlfriend.

so grow up, your problems are minimalistic.

TRX

diagnosed aspy reporting in.
>GF is a meme, is great when you go from no sex to many sex, but it doesn't last
>have a means of spending free time
>texting all the time instead of forever alone is also great at first
>get confidence boost

>eventually sex becomes bleh
>spending time not alone becomes a chore rather than a change of pace
>eventually you get tired of texting, it's too much effort to play kissy kissy nice nice all day every day
>confidence boost turns into "why the fuck did I fall for this meme".

GF can be good, gf can be bad, but taking a shot is generally good. Maybe you take a shot, you become friends, maybe she becomes gf, maybe she laughs at you. Doesn't matter. If KEK wills it, you will see her again.

NAS

You'll only know it will never happen if you never try.

it gets dull because modern day relationships stop in phase 1.
Evolution designed you to reproduce. If you just get a GF then stay a couple for years without creating heirs it goes against your nature.

Thats why it will feel pointless after a while.

t. fellow aspie

>girls say hi
>I’m going all in on one coin with my 7 ETH

Fucking idiot, I hope you go broke.

I concur. There was like this internal "should-marry" meme just because I thought it might be better to be around people. "Should marry" meme is like the evolved form of "should get GF". Just seems forced, imo - maybe we just didn't click on that level though, or maybe I just really want to be alone. Never really felt that head of heels love / butterflies feel since late teens / early twenties. Was you break through the first few bases it kinda loses it's mystique. Had a very Nabokovian realization that the appeal of naive attraction and young sundress grill feel is the ultimate meme, and all other memes like "should gf" and "should marry" are shilled lesser memes in comparison. But eh, no time-machine. Moral of story is innocence + inexperience is actually goodman, but won't realize it until after

I know that feel. 3 years later and im still thinking about her. Everything will be OK IF you buy LINK

LINK

INT then Shipchain end of Feb
roll

Bitconnect

I didn't say should marry. I said your body is hardwired to fall in love, fuck and reproduce, raise kids right after.
But we use birth control and stay at the fucking phase for years these days so after a while it feels pointless because the love hormones go away and normally in nature by that time you would have the task of raising kids etc but not anymore so the body just signals how the relationship feels pointless suddenly since love hormones are gone and not being replaced by family bonding hormones.

litecoin

What a stupid fucking story. Fuck you

VEN

tfw you're a Chad and don't have to marry to have lots of kids with different women

:-)

To me, kids and marriage should go hand in hand. I enjoy my parents more when they were not together because it's brutal, but in general when they hit the fan, it was when my berg got extra aspy. I'm agreeing with you in that respect, as I feel that the fucking around phase is treated like a brick wall in our generation cuz many people don't want to settle down and do adult stuff. I have some family feels but at the same time, I would never want a son that did some of the shit I did, and I don't want a daughter to be raised in a world with boys that do the shit or more shit than i did. But I also have a few comrades who swore against kids and ended up with them after some one nighters, not sure if lying, or if it's just one of those things where it's not good until youre a parent.

Listen. Unless you're fucking 1/10 repulsive (which is not really possible if you just take care of yourself) you will not have trouble with women.

At the start you will because muh nervousness. I went through the same thing.

It's not fucking easy for me, my confidence dropped like a fucking rock, I had a testicle removed 2 years ago because of cancer. How do you think I feel every time I have to take my pants off?

Yet I'm doing fine.

Don't judge like that, it's always on you, not "society's fault"

tfw I didnt even mention marriage yet all replies are about marriage.

Those annoying parents hurrdurring how its the happiest moment of their lives aren't meming

WALTON

cardano pleb

TRX
YOLO, FUCK IT

They probably aren't meming but I don't think it's worth to have that dad feel if your kid can see that dad hates mom, mom hates dad, etc in a stay together for the kids situation once he/she is old enough to articulate the complexities of adult relationships.

Tfw I started the marriage talk. Just seems kinda cuck to have kids with the intention of raising them as two single parenting units. Not fair.avi. Maybe not marriage, living together would be okay I guess.

How can I monetize this discussion? Thank you for prompt answer gentlemen.

non-autistic, no gf kissless virgin user here.
Your not fucking autistic shitwad.

BTW go all in on Pandacoin

WALTON

PUSSY
U
S
S
Y

>hey is that guy a famous actor?
>I think it is!
>Should we say hi?
>What if it's not him?
>Wait a second I need to go somewhere with signal to google this
>Oh it's not him
>Oh look he's leaving

its crazy how pussy you pol tards are but get on here and talk so much shit lmfao

you could have fucked her dweeb had you told her what you just told us (minus all the autistic shit)