What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/google-homes-mr-satoshi-cryptocurrency-personal-assistant/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7jgn68/google_home_now_has_a_mr_satoshi_helper_that_can/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Negative 100, Charlie".

What did he mean by this?

> t. brainlet
he is talking about sats value

Satoshi is rogue AI escape from deepbrain

* Deepmind

litecoin confirmed to explode. hope you bought the dip.

Half correct, the Satoshi AI is actually alien.

i have no fucking idea, this is some Vitalik tier shit.

this maybe?
news.bitcoin.com/google-homes-mr-satoshi-cryptocurrency-personal-assistant/

fuck this pathetic cocksucker.

It's actually developed by China as a trojan horse. They are tricking us into replacing USD. If that happens, the U.S. banking system collapses, and everyone starts using Bitcoin. In the meantime, the Chinese government secretly takes control of all chinese mining groups. Those, coupled with their own secretly funded mining operations in China and in other countries, gives them the ability for a 51% attack. Since China will have kept using the yuan and their own banks, they crash the whole fucking bitcoin system on its head. U.S. falls into turmoil. China invades and conquers the U.S.

Screencap this.

>mfw when Charlie's big surprise is a super bowl commercial for LTC

>open source project
>thousands of other cryptos

so what? fuck the US and (((dollar)))

When China crashes Bitcoin, we won't have anything to turn to. People will literally be eating their neighbors.

>Chinks they think they can conquer a nation where 30% of the population grew up fapping to Red Dawn, is hyped up on chewing tobacco, and have more guns than friends.

Dollar or no dollar, Chinese conscripts are gonna get skullfucked by bubba and merle.

OMG THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR POOR SOULS YUESSAYE I'LL BE EATING MY NEIGHBORS IF YOU GUYS WEREN'T HERE

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7jgn68/google_home_now_has_a_mr_satoshi_helper_that_can/

Who cares about chinks and mongrels, let alone their central kiking systems

Hey Chalie, Mr. Satoshi here. The litecoin price is about $170 less than when you abondoned the project and community by selling your stack. Much love.