Drop them

Those bags are going to get VERY heavy in the next week and stay that way for a while, you have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

enigmampc.github.io/catalyst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are you talking about?

they just hired more people, everything is looking good

are you braindead?
fucking nigger

Lol.

Whenever the FUD is pathetic and unsubstantiated it's a huge buy signal for me.

>They don't know about the Israeli connection
Have fun with your bags, this scam catalyst is going nowhere, the protocols are non-existent.

yeah thats why I installed it weeks ago
enigmampc.github.io/catalyst/

retard

>catalyst going nowhere

You're right. Parabolic growth over the last few weeks in use and downloads. GOING NOWHERE

>not understating the context
Yeah the catalyst IS up and working but that's it, and that's all there will be. The catalyst is the carrot to make you believe in the non-existent protocols, enjoy your bag of shekels.

dropped bags and went all-in on RLC

I'm looking at diff projects, so if there's substance to the FUD I may switch. Right now Enigma looks fine though.

Go participate in the AMA in two days and find out for yourself, they are just greedy kikes.

OK, so clearly some shilling for RLC in favor of ENG is going on, same thing was said in the RLC thread almost at the same time as OP posted in this thread

just a stupid troll probably

RLC has favor short term (and long), after it's been pumping i'll get a few bags back in ENG

>hurr durr OP is a shill because he doesn't believe in pure hype and magical thinking
Whoever is shitting on the useless coin is right to do so, at least RLC has a roadmap and something to show that's not just a gimmick

haha, you don't even know what catalyst is do you? it's a demo project, a sampler if you will. has nothing to do with the Enigma protocol you dumbass.

I know it's EXACTLY what simps like you need to hear to believe in miracle solutions like the protocols, let me know what Sandy say about them next will you :)

dude its not our fault that you joined in at ATH lol

I'm not involved with this pos scam coin, I'm going all in on SHIP when it comes out, fuck this worthless hold.

If you are not involved why post about it?

retard fuck off and shit in your street retard

I'm sick of it being shilled like it's some god send, it's a scam and is only cared about because of PURE hype, so of course i'm going to shit on it. Plus watching Eniggers fumble about is more priceless than delusional Linkies.

Kikes and crypto have never been a good combo. I pulled out of ENG after I heard about the weird shit that happened with the ICO.

these fucking bags are getting heavy, when is this shit gonna pump, Ven carrying my portfolio rt now