CarTEL check in thread

do you really hate money this much?

this coin ACTUALLY has a purpose compared to those other 500 shitcoins with crap teams and no future

this is your chance user, dont miss another moon mission because you are a weak bitch that didnt join the carTEL

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=TEL_BTC
youtube.com/watch?v=k-uahzctO-Q
twitter.com/2TradeAsia/status/955243693115674625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CEO is black
>big adoption in West Africa already
>small MC
>literally 1 penny

Normies will eat this shit for breakfast, easy 3-5 cent coin in a month.

22.5k standing by

I LOVE NIGGERS WHEN THEY MAKE ME DOLLARYDOS

25.8k and eating a really nice sandwich right now too.

Join the ride it's a fun one. Ends with a stop by the tunisian slave markets where you can buy qt3.14's with Telcoins by then

fuck ur pussy cartel, only AIGANG

>he doesnt have at least 300k

Spoonfeed me on where to buy this coin.

kucoin

>Tfw wagecuck
Coinbase BTC --->KUCoin-->Buy TEL

700k locked and loaded

132k checking in, trying to trade the waves so i can accumulate more as long as they are predictable like they have been

get your weak ass shit outta here AI-GAY

Literally bought 500k at 82 sats kek

IDK why people are even playing this trading competition on kucoin right now. The #1 prize is only .75btc and someone has over 285m TEL traded. How ridiculous. Once its over this shit will moon.

8MM mafia don reporting in

i did the retweet thing and uploaded the screenshot. either way this shit needs to stop, i dont think its a good idea overall for crypto. there is enough manipulation as is.

lol AIX gang is gay as fuck

60k reporting in. Awaiting liftoff, SIR!

All you niggers posting you bought several hundred thousands of this coin: prove it. Screenshots. If you did, I’ll follow suit.

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=TEL_BTC

Altho BTC shitting the bed doesn't make it comfy to swing on it rn

S M E L L Y
T E L L I E S

we should unironically shill this to african americans
like how /pol/ memed Trump into the office?
I mean they loved $TRX and BCC
When they realize that the owner is black they could totally support this shit and spike up the price (and buy my bags when the time is there)

Not even memeing

fuckin dopeee

bought at 49, 57, 64 sat and one 130k batch at 0.9 ether

so if this is really a bullish pennant then that would mean that it would breakout in the next hour right?

omg if this happens....holy fuck

>implying the price isnt being held steady by the same whale trading 1.5m TEL back and forth at .8 like he has been all day

Ive got 1k TEL at 90 SATS, when should I dump this pajeet

do I have enough to be in the cool gang yet?

if ur not all in then u arent #carTEL

>coin ACTUALLY has a purpose

The game is the fuckin game. Period. Same as it ever was.

you could literally dump it at any time and no one would care

no they're not

Sell walls going down, get in now before recovery

Hello youtuber

You literally have 2 days to get in before it moons

24.5k reporting for duty!

we finally have heavy support in the bids. time to knock down the walls. 1-2days until liftoff.

Ok - so realistically, what happens when the KuCoin contest ends this week? I’ve seen some say moon and some say collapse. I’m not smart enough to anticipate whether bag hodlers will wait for normies or unload.

the top 100 people by volumn dont have even remotely enough to effect the price. this is common investors buying in.

did you look at the ETH sell walls? they keep increasing. .09 went down last night and another 1k ETH wall took its place. this shit might take awhile to moon.

do it mane

It's literally free gains.

What use case user?

shame people dont understand that

It starts.
youtube.com/watch?v=k-uahzctO-Q

hes not wrong hes just a trashy person

Exactly. $1 from trashy = $1 from classy. You want as many people as you want on board for this kind of stuff.

Well, it's hitting the 'right' community.
The greatest wealth distribution ever.
In Ghana.
Malcom X would be proud.

so is this the next moonmission?

How the fuck do you get arms that bigged? its roids isnt it

I'm in boiz , let's start the shilling on reddit

carTel member here.
Hilarious watching the volume traded on this coin right. People really want that bitcoin prize

Who else is comfy with this hold?

Not me lol
I got memed into buying this

yeah buddy

I did too, user. But right now we're at a solid support that hasn't really broken with today's big dip. We're going to make it.

I don't use reddit, but I know how to manipulate it. One user with enough cred on /r/cryptocurrency needs to do a decent write up.
I can use bots to upvote it into trending.

Looks like the walls are slowly coming down. Shill on Reddit!

>"Shill on Reddit"

Someone should just make a professional shilling textpost to get them going. I'd do it but I FOMO'd into this

I can write the post well enough, just need someone with some cred, since they are really selective on that forum.

this is really gonna happen boys

More good news.
twitter.com/2TradeAsia/status/955243693115674625

What are your sell thresholds? I’m in until at least .10 but I’m starting to think this one could go 50x by 2019.

Don’t shill me you glorious bastard.