>didn’t buy ven at $8
>didn’t buy ven at $20
>didn’t buy ven at $50
>didn’t buy ven at $100
>didn’t buy ven at $250

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Z4jyVkB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone explain staking to me? I'm new to crypto. Do I just hold ven and eventually recieve Thor? How does this work?

I bought at $7

>bought VEN at $2
>sold at $6
>bought back at $7

Well. I learned my lesson for jumping out too soon.

yes, you quite literally just need to hold it in a wallet and you will earn thor which you can keep or sell and make passive income. This is honestly the best project right now in crypto at this price point

1 ven = .00042 thor power, you need 2386 to get 1 thor power per day. its a dividends model essentially. incentivizes people to hold (as it powers the network) rather than sell.

Does this apply if I just have my Ven in an exchange?

got my strength node at $2.03 and have been loading up to 19k at $3-5. This thing is going to be huge in 6 months time. As in top 5 coins huge

>Bought ven at $4
I WAS HERE
>Bought ven at $5
I WAS HERE
>Bought ven at $7
I AM HERE

tfw when I bought it at 20 cents after Walton was 5 dollars and people showed me this was better.

Ok great thanks. Now, I'm assuming it only works if it's in a wallet, not an exchange.

Yeah same. I bought my majority at $5 but also picked some up at 6 and 7.

>total supply over 800 million coins
>250$
>what is marketcap

Who else is comfy AF during this market down turn? Ven has actually been stable all day.

you hold it in the VEN wallet, it will use your computing power though

oh okay so the total crypto market cap wont ever increase again, good to know

Comfiest hold. Bought in at 40c a little over a month ago.

This is the eth of 2018. Screencap this.

I was thinking of buying it at the dip earlier in the week, but there was too much volatility in the market to buy. Then I woke up the other day with it already moon, and I didn't want to FOMO. I will buy at the next dip.

lmfao you guys are so fucking delusional it hurts

Wanted to buy at 0.22$ cause I did my research, I procastinated and the next days everyone started shilling it... suddenly its 10x and I just kept ignoring it...

Yeah you’re right. I should’ve kept counting to $1000
>implying market cap won’t rise in 2018/2019

you’re so clueless it hurts

Binance has always been good at dishing out dividends/staking rewards. I'd expect to receive THOR if you're holding on Binance. You might not have access to your THOR until they officially add THOR as a traded coin, though. On the safe side, I would hold off-exchange.

finally did something right for once
t. poorfag

found this at $3 and figured its too high already
now sheepishly bought in at over $7

you are still so early trust me

Feels bad but you’ll see returns in Q1 alone. Hold for the long term and you’ll make it

Bought 2k VEN when it only was on Etherdelta. Should've bought much more

I saw VEN on the massive discount during the crash of BTC at like but got so lazy to deal with buying because it was so late at night. I guess I can either wait for the next dip whenever the fuck that is, or buy into it now near ATH 25% at a time before the announcement on the 24th.

>tfw only 8 VEN

I hope one day this coin becomes the next BitCoin, it has the tech, it has massive sponsorships, it has gov. strings.

Predicted EOY?

Eat that .0007 btc sell wall you faggots. DO IT

$300

I bought my VEN at $3.8, but I'm a poorfag and only got 77 VEN.

Since VEN is going to reach 1000 USD you are safe.

I lucked out on this buy,,,seriously I took a chance because throughout the nite why GREEn duing hours and hours of Monday Crash?? finally went in 24hrs after...bought ven during the dump at 4.40,4.60,4.80 and I thought that was high. accidentally bought at its ATH of 5.3 during dump (why red tab so close to sale tab??)

i bought 100 ven back when it was under $2, wish i bought more lol

You dun goofed son but at least you’ll make good returns on that money. I fomod in under $1 and went 70% in. My only regret in crypto is not going 100% then. 100% in now

this fuckin sell wall lol

I bought VEN @ 0.21, I will regret not buying more at the time but i'm calculated user.

you might get thor on binance, theyve mentioned they need to look into that. safest bet is easily a wallet though

James W. Breyer (born July 1961) is an American venture capitalist, founder and CEO of Breyer Capital, an investment and venture philanthropy firm, and a partner at Accel Partners, a venture capital firm. Breyer has invested in over 40 companies that have gone public or completed a merger, with some of these investments, including Facebook and Ethereum, earning over 100 times cost and many others over 25 times cost. On the Forbes 2016 list of the world's billionaires, with a net worth of US$2.4 billion.

imgur.com/Z4jyVkB Here he is standing in the center, on the right side of the president of CHINA (Xi Jinping). Oh, you might also notice Tim Cook (CEO of Apple) and Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook), who are barely noticeable among other elite.

Photos like this are very carefully staged in China. The closer you are to the president, the better the connection you have. What does it mean that the billionaire advisor to VeChain is standing directly side by side with the president?

Jim's wife is also connected. Angela Chao. She is an absolute powerhouse in her own right, and she is intimately connected with the banking industry in China, as well as the shipping industry. She is currently the Deputy Chairman of Foremost Group, an international shipping company. She is also an independent director of the Bank of China. Her sister is Elaine Chao, the US Secretary of Transportation.

Fucking NEO. Got 60/35/5 NEO/VEN/ETH and NEO keeps me from actually being properly in green.

Quality copy pasta

.0007 btc sell wall taken down! On to the next one boys

ven is going to be neo's current price in less than a year. why are you still holding it?

>VEN goes x5 by eoq1 but BTC BTH LTC and ETH x0.2

aaaaand its gone

Im thinkinf of getting nore VEN once ICX moons. I hope ICX moons first because itll allow for me to bu ymore VEN

Because i have some faith in NEO still and do believe it will go further up. Apparently many predicts NEO as the winner of 2018 last year.

I'll look into it. Earning Thor isn't my big priority at the moment, because I have about 1.5k I 40VEN/40ICX/20EOS.

I really want to throw another 1k at it but that seems a lot when I'm at this early stage. Should have gotten in back in December.

I FUCKing shitted on you guys for so long calling you a chink scam becuase the price moved sideways. Well I've been a vechain 100% gang for almost 2 weeks and thank you motherfuckers. I only got about 550 VEN but for me I feel like I am going to make it. HYPE + real partnerships + platform + real world uses + chinese media = best pick. I've watched this fucking chinacoin climb from mid 60's to fucking mid 20's in a short time. People are starting to realize VEN is $$$ this market crash has made me $$$ imagine that? ICX is next and then NEO better watch out. BIG MONEY BOYZ VEN GANG FOR LIFE BOYZ!

70k wall got deystroyed

You have seen.

What's up fags? These walls getting ate up!

Were all gonna make it together. I dunno about the other shitcoins and btc/eth holders. Eth might make it. We’re definitely making it though. We’ll sail to the moon holding hands and laughing at waltcucks

Been all in since December. My (((friends))) are hurting inside because they bought and held shitcoins instead of listening to me.

The difference is they think they're cryptoexperts, while I know I am not so I don't try to read the market and just HODL.

Fuck. Should I dump it for 100 percent ven?

When my VEN turns to VET I will take it off binance and put it in a wallet and enjoy life for a little while. Come back once a week and check on my gains. I am tired of checking so many shitcoins and hunting for PnD's I will breathe easy thanks to VEN/VET

id buy in but im too much of a poorfag to wait months for 50% gains

If the upcoming dates go smoothly and they make more partnerships which I think thye will under $10 dollar range will be gone forever. The hype is huge everywhere you go social media and news western/eastern. You can free up hard disk space no need to save pink wojacks if you 100% ven

sold off btc eth and xrb at ath's and went balls deep in to VEN. so fucken comfy right now. not stressed at all with all these dips. haven't had this feeling in crypto before and it is strange af

>bought $300 of VEN at $2
>invested $1000 in various other shits
>pure regret

fuck off? was it 40c in december?

it was 12c like two months ago

Looks like the chinks are up and buying ven. Are you?

i want to die. how did people find out about ven so early?

ICO sold out in 3minutes dude

But doesn't icx have big potential too?

Going to $2

Godspeed everyone

yeah but where and how do you find out about the ico? Veeky Forums? reddit? where...

back then it was just a supply chain token with some hopeful partnerships

I don't think anyone could have anticipated this. I rode it from 0.12 to 0.27 and sold it off.

TOP FUCKING 20 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought ven at 88 cents, feels fucking good

the ships sailed, there is no point having this conversation. DYOR isn't a meme

Stayed up during the crash....kept watching n watching and ven was going UP UP UP.. 12 hrs later...fuck it, sold off all coins and went in, if it can do this during a crash..

If this shit goes to $2 I’ll literally buy $10000 worth

but user, i bought at 3.50, sold at 6, bought back in at 4.

and I'm riding this long rocket at least to the end of the year.

honestly? nobody could predict the magnitude of the project
back then it was only a RFID + blokchain logistic solution (and back then I'll confess I was invested in WTC)

I really dont know why it suddenly became the fucking blockchain all-in-one enterprise solution winner picked by the chinese govt (and thats when I flipped all my WTC for VEN and couldn't be more happy)

Nice moves. I don’t trust day trading myself. I just rode out the last dip since I was already way ahead in profits anyway.

yeah crazy, I saw it dipped to 3.60 TWOOOOO TIMESSSSSSS during the dump.... then I went in at 4.6-4.8

Bought VEN at 5.50$, sold during this dip. Didn't buy back in until it reached nearly 7 again. Missed opportunity due to fear.

Now it will crash to 4 again and I will panic sell, just watch.

unluck, stil x2 I guess.
i want to do my own research but I didn't see anything about vechain's ico anywhere. i'm just wondering how people found out.
i bought ven at like 4.80, kinda late but meh.

I fucking hope it crashes...I'm balls deep in fucking FUN and wanted to buy either VEN or iExec after it moons but fuck me if everytime I FOMO into a coin it goes to shit.

>i bought ven at like 4.80, kinda late but meh.
same I bought some, and then some more,, and hmm mebe I should ditch XRP bags @.90) n get more lol....

Why?
What advantages does Vechain have over Raiblocks, LTC, Ripple or other coins?

If I had to completely out my ass guess there’s whales that buy up every single ico that seems even somewhat promising and just hold. They go with the shotgun method I would imagine or dartboard whatever you wanna call it. There’s literally no way someone knew ven would go from $.12 to $8 and be adopted by the Chinese government in such a big way

having the chink government back them.

7 (SEVEN) ven threads going on RIGHT NOW

You guys are surely desperate for new blood to keep your coin from its inevitable correction as long as possible

>raiblocks
>ripple
>ltc
how fucking new are you to crypto ?

>tfw want to buy VEN and ICX but don't wanna sell my FUN

I'm gonna dump my TRX, bought that piece of shit for 0.04.

>correction
My man. A coin has to moon in order to be due for correction unfortunately/fortunately whales have seen to it that ven never truly moons and only has slow organic growth. There will not be a correction anytime soon. Go back to your waltie thread. We’re all hyped to make it in here.

im holding XRP bags too. i swear to got when it was like $5 i told myself should I sell 50% of my xrpbags and buy more ven and then i decided not to because i still believe XRP will go up

You actually think a bunch of NEETS on an anime board have any effect on the market? Kek
Cant correct if its still undervalued retard

I’ve been selling at tops and buying back on pullbacks to the 25dma. Easy money

How do I get in fiat? Exchanges verification are taking too long and I’m maxed out on Coinbase

Canadafag here

Perhaps local bitcoins

xrp is not going up all the normans bought at the top and are holding and all the newfags want the next ripple you are better off cutting your losses and taking ICX to get a bump on mainnet and then jumping to ven for their event XRP is not going to do anything except shadow bitcoin until mid 2018