VeChain is the 5th parabolic coin in crypto history

VeChain is the 5th parabolic coin in crypto history.

We have had Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.

These are the only solid consistent parabolic moon missions in crypto history.

VeChain will surpass all of them by 2019 Q2

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Z4jyVkB
twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/953932755317923840
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw too much of a contrarian to buy VEN
It's easy money but I...

Can someone explain to me what this shitcoin does? I bought 1000 dollars worth of it because of biz hype but I have no idea why it's going up

I sold 4k VEN yesterday for 62k sats. Feeling a bit down. I have 31k more VEN. But I'm wondering if I should bite the bullet and just get back on now.

it allows the chinese authoritarian system to extend its reach to the inner workings of the human mind

just sold all my VEN. Extremely oversold right now, will rebuy when it goes back to support with 10K extra ven.

You need to admit that you were wrong and join in. The water is fine over here, friend. Everybody can make it.

>extremely oversold
>just sold all my VEN

user, I...

i cant believe im gonna make it wow

yeah, its just smart to be invested in this coin. there is nothing contrarian about not being in it. youre choosing not to invest in eth at like 10 dollars right now.

Lul that guy is not gonna make it

if it means I don't have to wageslave they can have me

Checked and kekd

your ego is a gains goblin

Getting tired of all these Delta alerts about ATHs

we are about to break ATH in sats. That wall is coming down.

that user can get fucked lmao

I just FOMO'd all in
Though I think the worst is going to happen

>tfw sold my VEN earlier today at its ATH for another coin thinking I would be able to increase my VEN stack before it climbed again
help

f

I fomo'ed as well. I'll probably regret this

FOMO thoughts have been creeping in recently. I bought some at $2 (it makes up

welcome to comfort

hey fags, i dont know how to put this, but

WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT. LOVE ALL MY VEN-BRAHS.

This is the best mistake you ever made user. Welcome to the VEN GANG :')

WE ABOUT TO HIT TOP 20 BABY.

Who is Jim Breyer?

James W. Breyer (born July 1961) is an American venture capitalist, founder and CEO of Breyer Capital, an investment and venture philanthropy firm, and a partner at Accel Partners, a venture capital firm. Breyer has invested in over 40 companies that have gone public or completed a merger, with some of these investments, including Facebook and Ethereum, earning over 100 times cost and many others over 25 times cost. On the Forbes 2016 list of the world's billionaires, with a net worth of US$2.4 billion.

imgur.com/Z4jyVkB Here he is standing in the center, on the right side of the president of CHINA (Xi Jinping). Oh, you might also notice Tim Cook (CEO of Apple) and Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook), who are barely noticeable among other elite.

Photos like this are very carefully staged in China. The closer you are to the president, the better the connection you have. What does it mean that the billionaire advisor to VeChain is standing directly side by side with the president?

Jim's wife is also connected. Angela Chao. She is an absolute powerhouse in her own right, and she is intimately connected with the banking industry in China, as well as the shipping industry. She is currently the Deputy Chairman of Foremost Group, an international shipping company. She is also an independent director of the Bank of China. Her sister is Elaine Chao, the US Secretary of Transportation

Still, I need myself some risks

>new to crypto
>buy VEN because Veeky Forums says so
>watch it hit ATH and I'm on for the ride
feels nice

8,3$ and sitll going up, yea! :D

realistically whats the price potential of VEN? is 500 or even 1000 possible?

Must resist urge to FOMO on

Isn't it boring if it is too easy
Something feels wrong, I feel prostituted

IMO VEN is the gateway to doing business in China uttilizing blockchain technology. Everyone in the world wants to do business with China.

$1k per ven would be if it became the new king... over 200 bil market cap if that happened. $500 it would be the new ETH

idk man they say have a 40 man dev team but don't even have a wallet out? too many red flags, im gonna sit this one out

>She is also an independent director of the Bank of China.

More support for the Coca Cola Kid's PBOC tweet. This thing is going to top 10 if confirmed.

this is IOTA 2.0 lmao

good luck with bags, hope you sell for profit before the crash

Buy in now!!!!

Will go to $2

bitch, if we hit top $20, i'll flash my nuts on Veeky Forums

you joined at the perfect time
checked

its an erc-20 token, use MEW or whatever the fuck you want dude

all you have to do is listen to the mobs here. some idiots listen to small groups and get fucked.

gotta do it man

good sir... tobacco blockchain will top 3 EOY with pboc, i assure. these riches for us will be plenty.

How does this look boyoss

>tfw went all in at $4.00 during the crash

I've finally made my money back, now for profit.

>larping as a pajeet

Lol when ppl say "this coin is going to hit 1k" fuck off srs, but i get it ur trying to get more ppl to buy it to make u rich.

top 3 if pboc. this will be top 10 in a few weeks without it.

you're a faggot, get out

BITCH LASAGNA

If this shit is successful, it's going to hit 1k in

show bobs r get out

Vageen

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaha

yep

>buying at ATH

bank of china and PBOC are two different entities

IOTA mooned tho faggot

Yep then tanked hard due to overhype.

Just saying, sell ven before the inevitable correction

you sold at 68k sats didn't you user

>actually has a use
>tell me why this isn't top 1 2020.

VeChain is just gonna take both.

sir, I....

Ah fuck it, fomoed all in after dumping some shit peformers. I pray to god the ama doesn't turn out to be disasterous like the livestream for trx

And when the hype wears off Veeky Forums will shill a new coin in unison.

Seriously newbies, don't fomob in and buy this at ATH because of this thread, it's just a big echo chamber

read the whitepaper brainlet

It tanked because of super bad publicity about a "Microsoft Partnership" and no working product. Oh, and the lead Dev's act like entitled cunts on social media. There is no comparison to be made between these two tokens.

twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/953932755317923840

you sold at 67k sats didn't you

>1k worth of ven

that's tiny you need more

is binance down for anyone else? it keeps showing me "log in" on top right

I just got 2.6 VEN, am I gonna be rich soon?

Actually I bought 12 at $4.50 and that's it. Had some spare BTC during the dip.

I just see every week there'll be a new coin Veeky Forums will shill, all the noobs will fomo on it and then it will tank and suddenly all the threads about that coin disappear

>mfw I only have 150 VEN

I've seen people with as little as 10 VEN, and I've seen people with as much as 100,000 VEN.

at the start it was hype but now that more and more concrete things are being presented you can't ignore this one. But yes don't FOMO in at ATH it will dip to like $7.5 or so and that's a good entry poin

SAY IT WITH ME

$100-500 eoy worst case
$500-1,000 eoy best case
$1,000 + 2019.

will 1480 ven be enough to make it ? ie 7 figure?

Ya the level in class and maturity is way way higher in VEN compared to IOTA.

All these "partnership" these lesser coins have don't provide anything meaningful, more just a way to market their coin.

VEN is actually working closely with enterprises that will incorporate its tech into their businesses.

For fucks sake

hell yea bro 16 VEN reporting in

i want in but will wait for dip

>partnership hype
>Veeky Forums literally covered in VEN partnership hype (PBOC etc)
>no comparison can be made

the absolute state

you are clueless if you think that's what this is

You will be a millionaire if you hodl for 1+ year. Just HODL. Less taxes, VEN will go up higher, and you can RETIRE.

My 150 VEN will only get me to $100,000 at the absolute most post-taxes in the best case scenario, so I'll have to find another moon mission or two before I can buy a house and retire. You just can't give up hope, and you can't let ANYONE tell you that you can't make it in crypto.

You have seen.

Do you really think that VEN will become next ETH?

without a doubt. Once it inevitably breaches 1,000 it will hit 2,000

It's going to become the next ETH because our collective will will MAKE it the next ETH.

Either that or it will crash hard and this board will literally be nothing but pink wojaks for months on end.

>IOTA misrepresented their partnership that caused the hype
>biz is excited about a partnership with a company doing a livestream on the 24th to discuss their future working with Vechain

the absolute state of novenners

This is not a shill whatsoever but this coin is backed by the Chinese government. China always wants to win its pissing contest with other countries it will not partner with anything short of a winner. And It's not that Vechain is blowing smoke, they're systematically doing what a crypto should do.

is it bad time to buy now ATH?

IOTA didn't, the microsoft employee did. Public information, look it up

VEN sell wall already proving you dumbasses wrong, though.

Nice 20c dump just now, see if you can get back over 7100 vitaliks LOL

New ATH will be tomorrow. Why not?

is pretty much constantly at an ath. just get in and hold long term

just picked up 60 more @8.18 usd

being jew about dollar averages about a coin thats going to moon is just going to hurt you. join !!

$20 flash them on Veeky Forums
$30 flash them on Reddit
$40 flash them on tumblr
$50 flash them on Facebook.

>VEN $1000
I want to believe but there is no way. I'll give you 50-100 eoy and 200 in 2019.

Dumping my FUN for this right now but nobody is buying it.