Why do so many weak hands hold this coin?

why do so many weak hands hold this coin?

*did

its like niggers giving away their welfare cheques

literally announced they have an exchange listing in progress and 2 partnerships and dumbasses decide to dump

>kek

The fact it's holding at 2x ICO on unlisted ED in this bear market is a good sign. I'm holding long term anyway so it makes no difference, really.

Don't know, but I'm not selling a damn thing. This is the easiest and most obvious moon
Mission currently available. Get in or miss out.

ARYan brotherhood, assemble.

bc people want it to go x100 immediately post ico, and cry and panic when it doesnt. Dont worry, those with strong hands know the true value of this coin.

To be honest, I think a lot of whales just took some profit.

they will get JUST desserts

green IDs aplenty, so it is written (again)

One thing is for certain. ARY is getting some fucking sick digits and Green IDs at the moment.

mostly ppl dumping their bonus tokens, and the delay on this bonus distrribution is actually good for stability i dont kno if that was planned or not but anyways stop worrying about others and stop posting this for a couple weeks please

the partnerships won’t be UPSetting if you get my gist.

Needs better memes.

reminds me of the link ico days, enjoy your bags

No, don't get it, but I do see the UPSide of this coin, I'd you're catching my drift.

I already went all in on the ICO, feels bad I can't accumulate more rn though.

The UPS hype needs to die and is bad for the coin.

I have insider information that the company that will be announced now in the coming week as starting to use ARY is not UPS, though it's another shipping company. They have some more companies lined up for the coming months too.

Pajeets and weak hands will just dump when it's not UPS since everyone is just hyping that. Keep patient and just watch the coin naturally grow. Coin will go parabolic in March when the business that will start testing then gets announced, so just hold and don't be a weak handed faggot.

When will this be listed on an exchange?

next week, prolly

I wish faggots never pushed UPS. Coin's gonna get crushed following the not-UPS announcement.

Aren't they supposed to announce sometime tomorrow or Tuesday?