BAT $500 end of 2020

BAT $500 end of 2020.

i would be so filthy rich i would actually fear for my safety

This fucking shitcoin with no movement? LUL

whales are accumulating :^)

This x5

This thing will AT MOST be worth $5 by EOY

i dumped 2/3 of my bitcoin and went balls deep in BAT after defranco shilled it, did i fuck up?

it's a long term hold. if you want to give me your bags i'll gladly take them

It's just not moving boys.

nah. you probably didn't fuck things up.
just relax. wait a few weeks and we shall see movement

$50 eoy 2018.
$100 eoy 2019.
$500 eoy 2020.

Don't say we didn't warn you.

look at the 3 month log scale chart boy. it's beautiful

That u Sampson?

Seing BAT over 1$ is just retarded

I fucking hope so. At that rate I could afford to actually put a lambo on the moon.

BAT being over $1 ruins the platform. I thought people knew that.

It's over. If youtube celebs shilling your coin can't move the price nothing can.

don't doubt this project. you have been warned.

People dont give a fuck about a working product, they want normie hype like tron. Smart money goes all in on btc/eth/xmr for stable gains.

i've also increased my bat stack by a large multiple since. who else is ride or die with me?

If bat made it to $500 within 3 years I will be the happiest user ever. I will attend mass on every sunday. I will volunteer to be a fucking crossing guard for little Childers before and after school. I will work in a soup kitchen once a week for a year. Plz peoples make it happen

Easy to do those things when you're driving there in your Lambo.

BATbois will never make it. Dump you bags now for BNTY.

this will never happen because it would actually make me rich

No, even CNBC are shilling it now alongside other mainstream currencies like ETH and BTC. The very same CNBC that are in bed with Roger Ver and Bitcoin Cash. The same Roger Ver that's in bed with Coinbase.

This shit's the first ETH token that's going to be listed on Coinbase. Mark my words. And when that happens, the normies are going to gobble this half cent coin up like no tomorrow. "HUR DUR ITS ONLY 50 CENTS, NEXT BITCOIN". End of year at 25 dollars wouldn't' be surprising.

Been buying BAT on every 12% to 20% dip. Making money hand over fist.

It's being sold for $ 0.53 - $ 0.55 everywhere, except mercatox, they're selling it for $ 0.34

I think with Coinbase and having regular user Youtube adoption, 50 dollars per BAT wouldn't be out of the question by end of year.

It would put BAT ahead of Bitcoin Cash with its current marketcap.

No doubt dumb money will make it rise. But anybody who thinks that the world will adopt Brave and BAT as the goto browser is a delusional autist.

you sad confused person, i can't wait to watch you use your shitty browser with the rest of the boomers while the next generation uses the better tech

They wont need to move to BRAVE. Just install an extension on their current favorite browser.

>1b circulating
>1.5b max supply
good luck

I approve this message

Wouldn't BAT being over $1 ruin the whole purpose of the coin?

I wish your parents would have had an abortion.

Same

BAT makes too much sense, which is why it will never make us rich.

Also, USE BRAVE PEOPLE, IT'S GOOD I SWEAR TO GOD

$500 = $500Bn Marketcap

How big is the total marketcap?

Say its an audacious $10tn

$2.5tn Ethereum

$7tn to divy up between the rest.