U guys ready?

For?

Are you the alleged whale saying get in before the 24th?

I'm unironically buying some trx now because of this meme

Fucking finally. 50c incoming.

quality meme, would enlarge again: A+

Good job, sir.

2600 trx, i am going to make it r-right?

Gonna laugh my way to the moon while the normans that sold because of weeb memes get JUSTin'd

>January 22nd 2018
>Still in Tron

I shiggy diggy

Seriously guys, I was a senior engineer for Ali baba and Mr. Sun offered me a position at the Tron Foundation but Jack Ma warned me it was all a scam and they're not sending their best over there. I had to decline because I did some research and found some real shady shit.

>moon imminent
>retards in discord still shitting on Tron
It's like they want to stay poor or something.

significant if veritable.

Jack Ma here. Can confirm.

Oh yeah well, I work for Sega Nintendo and Sonic the hedgehog said you are full of shit.

please fucking do something i'm down 20% of my eth stack on this shitcoin and i bought relatively low

I like this meme. All it's missing is replace the guy in the back with newjack

lmao well memed my friend

wish we had upvoting for comments like this ;)

could it be the green one tho

So ready. Got 73,000. Can't believe some people here fell for the pajeet FUD and actually sold. Lol literally tens of millions of Asians will be buying Tron within a month for Kitties and OBike. If you sold I feel bad for you.

>he didn't get in at 300 sats and he didn't sell at 1400 sats
Lmao at you retard. coin was pump & dumped now it's worth less than a 50yr old whore. anyone getting in now is fucking a proverbial old ugly whore

Tron moon when? And why?

I have a 1 million TRX actually since last fall. I should sell some of it when it peaks again.

you are fucking retarded, this coin is a steal at these prices, it literally has more going for it than any other coin ahead of it besides bitcoin eth and ripple and it's not even 6 months old

there will be a pump back to the ATH by the end of the month or i will eat my dick live on national television

I have been thinking about just setting a sell order for $0.5 and be rid of the coin before I actually slit my wrists. I have feeling that it should hit that within a month from now.

and..... sold. can't hodl this pos chink shit. good meme though.

big mistake buddy this is a precious coin to the crypto community and whales will not let it fade quietly into the night

See? Guys like this remind me of what I was thinking when I first bought tron.

For what it's worth, the guy is right about it being a steal atm.

I agree that loading up is literally the best move atm.

lmao good pic