The founder, Tingting Wang, was one of the original co-founders of NEO

The founder, Tingting Wang, was one of the original co-founders of NEO.

Draper Dragon Digital Fund has invested in Bottos. The Draper Dragon Digital Fund is one of the core funds in the Draper Venture Network, a venture capital arm of Tim Draper, godfather of Silicon Valley venture capitalism that focuses on investing in high-tech companies in Silicon Valley and China.

A team member, Chao Wang, was previously was with Huawei. There are rumors that a partnership is coming very soon.

THIS HAS YET TO GO PARABOLIC! YOU KEKS HAVE BEEN WARNED! AT LEAST 10X, PROBABLY CLOSER TO 50X INBOUND!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bottos/#markets
reddit.com/r/Bottos/comments/7q3g6w/whats_the_circulating_supply_and_ico_price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get the lack of hype around this? Either way im in with 30k im feeling good waiting for my 300k USD by mid year

me too brah

goddamnit i cant not laugh at that name

Isn't Tim Draper the one who bought all the silk road bitcoins off the FBI?

WTF is it.

easiest way to describe is stock images for ai data

1/3 of my portfolio is in this, I expect it blow up any second now, not sure why it hasn't yet

user your research and patience will reward you handsomely

correct

This was an immediate buy when I found out about it a few days ago.

They haven't started marketing in the West yet. Their focus has been on China, but this will soon change. Only patience and HODL required for now.

This is one of the most promising cryptos I've seen in a long time at this early stage. Admins project 15$/coin by June.

>Chinese DeepBrainletChain

Can I get it on ED?

Ganna buy a bunch right now.

Looks promisingn

BTO looks good but it smells really pajeety in here. Feels like discord shilling

dbc has no team on their fucking website even and can't make heads or tails of what they're trying to do. I don't know why any put money into that project

UFR is discord shilling, this is anons trying to help other anons not miss out

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bottos/#markets

Check here

Yeah I agree but doesn't everything these days?

DYOR, even a cursory glance over the website, and you'll see it's potential.

Anyway, I did a calculation today that put the market cap at around 200ml, surely this is incorrect, right? Anyone have any reasonable estimates of what it actually is?

market cap for BTO is fluctuating between 90 and 100 mil

i agree. something about this sketches me out. it's too "friendly" in these bottos shill threads.

I feel you... But I never take shit on Veeky Forums at face value.

Will definitely DMOR. Don't have much funds available atm though. Most of it is unironically in DBC kek. Bought the absolute bottom and have been swing trading. I was looking for BTO ICO price and marketcap and found this: reddit.com/r/Bottos/comments/7q3g6w/whats_the_circulating_supply_and_ico_price/
Dude puts the marketprice at 83m.

that said i saw a youtube vid of one of the guys on the team doing a presentation for bottos at some big convention, so at least he seems legit.

i researched this tingting wang, there's a chick out of georgetown who studies neurobiology with the same name but she is not the woman pictured on the bottos team. i guess that could be a common chinese name?

market cap is around 90 mil

Tingting was cmo from antshares. her linkedin page in on the site

kek that dude is me, hadn't noticed that guy confirmed it

the MC just seems a little high for the lack of hype, so for a x10 it would have to go all the way to the top 50..

Is this not massively overbought already goys?

TINGTANG WANG AHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHA

Careful with this chinkcoin.

Could quickly turn into BT(F)O

look at the shitcoins in the top 50 and look at the bottos team. Why does it seem unlikely to you?

it doesn't seem unlikely long term, I just thought this was more of a hidden gem than it really is. that being said I absolutely expect this in the top 100, maybe even by EOQ1

going big on this, really cool project and very under the radar right now. wouldn't have known it without the shilling from this board, so thank you user

I am about to sell my house and reinvest all of the profits into BTO