Any CoinMetro Chads around these parts?

Feels fucking awesome to get in on great projects near the start.

Where are my ChadMetros at?

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coinmetro.com/?re(
forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7354/www.fxpig.com
youtube.com/watch?v=P6kXAJjldSw
youtube.com/watch?v=T_5VzCbYHVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have 8k.
comfy af

i got 50000 of these bad boys, will i make it?

My neger! Ive got 11k but will stock up on another ether's worth during the next flash sale. Cant wait til this goes live. Cutting out all the bullshit.

Gonna hold at least 50% of my tokens til 2019.

Whats your boys game plan?

You'll make it. We'll watch the late comers FOMO like fuck while we stroke our beards and our transexual prostitutes feminine penises

Game plan is to hold for as long as possible, will see if that is possible cause Im gonna have to cash out a lot of shit to pay taxes from last year.

Kevin seems really competent and driven, think this has great potential to be a top 5 exchange

>CEO of FXPIG

Unironically bought bags.

This is an interesting piece I'll say.

I thought I was banned from the flash sale when it went down. I spammed the chaat with loud REEEEEING and he shut it down. So glad I got on board.

Hope to have about 20k tokens before ICO. Any idea if there will be a coin burn?

sad as fuck USA best country peasent enjoy your coins pajeets wish i could have sum, ico price? and when does the xcahnge come out?

CHOO CHOO GET IN BOIS

go.coinmetro.com/?re(
)fId=5a628b0648546a3adc255852

Delete the ( ), 10% bonus for you if you use my link

It sucks that the presale price was 3 cents and now it's 13 cents

Whats wrong with FXPIG? Is it a pokr quality forex exchange?

Oh, its a pyramid scheme

I bought 4k of them

Will I make it?

K

It's actually a well known Forex Exchange that a lot of people use and is very user friendly.

>Any idea if there will be a coin burn?
I don't think so initially, but maybe if they don't sell all of the coins. Some coins are burned with every transaction on the exchange, and I think they will buyback some coins every quarter kind of like binance.

I paid 12 cents in flash sale. Dunno ico price I have no intention of taking part desu.

Price is right now 0.11, it will go up to a maximum of 0.15, goes up with every 50 million sold i think.

Exchange beta is coming out in late march/early april

It's a 5/5 forex exchange forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7354/www.fxpig.com

rip

The coins were 3 cents at the start, 11 cents now. Definitely not worth getting in unless you like getting dumped on by whales that got in early. Look into SGR if you want an exchange coin that will actually send you to the moon.

like binance and coinbase.

I think the coins from the whales are locked for a certain period to prevent ICO dumping, atleast thats how i read it.

>Definitely not worth getting in unless you like getting dumped on by whales that got in early
People who got in at 3-5 cents cant even sell their coins until 6 months after the exchange launches.

118k at 9 cents reporting in, I have a good comfy feeling from this.

this thread reeks of pajeet shilling

>The coins were 3 cents at the start, 11 cents now. Definitely not worth getting in unless you like getting dumped on by whales that got in early. Look into SGR if you want an exchange coin that will actually send you to the moon.
And what was SGR ico price? You don't make any sense. Sugarexchange website looks weird too and has bad english

yeah this sugar thing looks pretty dodgy desu

Fuck all this bull shit and get yourself a pfr trust node and call it a day

It is a very comfy hold for sure.

Paddy shilling haha for I be from de fair ol' Emerld Isle, wer de rivoors flow wit de blackest of Guinness an de uncouth ginger lassies give birt ta dozens of wee nippers in da streets!

whenever you buy coins they send an auto market order for tokens as all fees are paid in their coin, they burn a percentage of every fee.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6kXAJjldSw

Thinking about flipping my COSS bugs... What do you think user, is it a good idea?

>inb4 get some LINK

Wow a coin metro thread!
700k+ xcm here. This is going to be yuge

Dang nigro, santy claus couldnt carry that sack.

Give me a quick rundown on trust nodes. How to acquire and what they yield.

People don't realise how huge the market maker program is. Nasdaq did a similar in the 2000s, it attacked huge amounts of volume, not to mention meant a better experience for everyone cause less slippage, more liquidity etc

It's like buying binance token at 11 cents

youtube.com/watch?v=T_5VzCbYHVg

I have some coss bags too im thinking of unloading. But im gonna wait until february or march, i think coss will pump if they can get fiat implement, whether it works well or not.

lol.token tradable in june/july..poor niggas. bubble burst in june

I don't agree with bubble burst but the amount of months bag holders will sit on their hands unable to do anything with coinmetro while everything else x2-50 is pretty bad

It's April you fag

Damn that's a lot. What do you expect the price to be in april, and EOY?

the bubble will burst in q1 if its going to burst