Get ready for the bancor pump

Get ready for the bancor pump

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/discover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to lick every inch of galia's body starting with the face and working down to her feet feeling my tongue rub up against every inch of that perfectly smooth skin.

BILU

who is this milf???

Some Kike bitch

who is this semen demon???

>Get ready for the bancor pump
Galia was pumped and dumped?

Cringe

This is how you spot past summer 2017 newcomers

same hottie

Yes she's pregnant with Justin's illegitimate child.

Checked.
They don't know that Bancor is literally unstoppable.

I want to pump her.

How do I ask her out?

I already dumped her months ago and used the proceeds to get myself a new gf

>how much bancor for you to be my gf?

>Normie Gateway
>Costco of Crypto
It will be beautiful.

without getting banned from the channel :P

>I want to lick every inch of your body starting with the face and working down to your feet feeling my tongue rub up against every inch of that perfectly smooth skin.

The only problem is that you don't need bnt tokens to use that.

Yep. bancor.network/discover
Just do it sipan

fuck this kike bitch

GTKRWN

True. Currently you will only need them to create a token relay, create a token baset and be used as a reserve in an ico. All need to be bought from the BNT token. Holding the relay tokens (OMGBNT etc) will also be automated in the future so you can buy in with an equally valued amount of each token, to reduce risk of one going up/down more than the other.

Look at the chart, look on crypto twatter for the big shill holders and realise that marketing hasn't started yet. It will have hundreds of tokens on the platform by eoy and will go up without you.

>stox

To get listed on the platform. devs must purchase 5-10% of BNT as reserve. 1000+ ICO this year alone. A bancor dev has been at every major crypto event in full shill mode, they cant claim there BNT for 3 years, so they are highly motivated in the project's success unlike other tokens devs who get lazy and just eat cheese burgers after the ICO. the Facebook of crypto. BILU fact