Why the fuck are you not balls deep in COSS right now?

Why the fuck are you not balls deep in COSS right now?
Cheap as fuck currently with 50% revenue sharing of all volume on coss.io, including the upcoming fiat gateway in Q1-Q2
If you missed out on KCS then this is your chance to buy a legitimate equivalent while not being chinese scam-looking shit
>literally dipped today

More like LOSS

keep chasing FOMO pumps and putting your money in >$1 billion coins brainlet
literally easiest money you could making in a month is putting money into COSS at this price

It's headed for about $0.55 cents. That is pretty much it's actual value as they haven't done anything to make it better than competitors.

Fiat gateways confirmed never coming, CEO left as a result.
Volume dropping like a rock
UI sucks ass
Engine cant handle 1.5 million in volume
Pajeet devs

Stay away from this scam and invest in kucoin

>be interested in coss
>research online
>search "coss" in Veeky Forums archive
>literally every thread is the OP shilling his bags hard and everyone replying that it's unusable shit
Ehhhhh pass.

>kucoin
lmao they're so scam looking those chinese scum don't even hire a proper english translator
and putting your money in KCS is literally burning it after them removing referrals (moving against what's said in their whitepaper) and lowering the revenue sharing to 15%, literally about to head down
meanwhile at $50 million mcap COSS has literally room to 20x easily when more people start using their platform
>UI and Engine overhaul coming aswell

Why don't you just try the exchange for yourself and make up your own mind?
COSS.io
It's in BETA still so there are some things that are still being worked on, but see for yourself if this has potential or not.

It's LOSS.IO until they fix that shit UI.
I'll invest if it takes on the UI of gdax.

I'm doing so right now, for the first time. I'm pretty excited user, I've been watching this sucker for awhile and this dip has made it one of the best buys on the market.

I lost 50k on this shitcoin from buying ATH and selling during the last dip. Now I need to go to something else like Vechain to make my money back.

bet you also avoided XRB at $2 as well then when that shit was shilled 24/7 on all media
shilling = hype
and if something has good fundamentals and hype it's only direction is upwards

Retard

Nice FUD, waiting on your eth deposit?
Rune confirmed fiat 2 days ago in telegram

Too many people have been burned by this coin tied to this exchange by now. Even that 2 weeks 100% fee split have not brought people back.

Pretty much impossible to find this level of involvement of any investment in crypto. There is a product, the team communicates, great roadmap. This is a no brained. Some people would rather just chase hype and soft edged “partnership” talk. Lol

What Roadmap lol? Their roadmap ends with releasing the exchange token in their whitepapers.

>buys ATH, sell ATH
>moves on to a new ATH out of anger

a true Veeky Forumsnessman

Your reply is queued for verification. 5 shillpoints have been added to your account.

Dear God the deluded salty Coss boys just won't stop. The exchange sucks balls , there is no point in holding Coss right now until they can fix it and get volume up. They have established themselves as a shit exchange sitting at the bottom of the ranks and for some reason you guys think COSS token is going to blow up because of the. Market cap? If it's not being used it could have a 1 mil market cap and it would still not be worth a damn

the current volume makes the difference between 50% and 100% unnoticeable
10000 COSS gives you $6 at 50% revenue which is peanuts
you want to invest for the future revenue gain, not the current

Bro, at the moment they don't have a bright future. People want to invest in bright futures not uncertain futures. They have only shown incompetence so far its hard to justify investing in them. I was sad to when I had to sell after that retarded ass bug they had. Thankfully I got in early but hopefully they can get their shit together soon.

let me guess, you're gonna put money into COSS when they've established themselves and when their token is at $500 million mcap
you're not making real money if you're not investing early and at "high risk"
stick to your ETH investments for those 20% gains brainlet