Post 'em dickheads

Give it to me straight doc.

Dump all your fun into Link and you are cash.

ur in too many coins

Which ones should I dump?

With that small amount of money, have 4-5 coins max.

fun and qsp

Fuckin heavy dbc bags from 36cents

Don't know what to do from here. I want more Xlm and maybe ark

Nice. Just from making small trades? For how long?

Rate pls.

Sell the Ripple for more Ark. Xlm Ark is a really good long term portfolio. I would suggest something like Qtum Strat or Nuls for a business integrative application system and a supply chain coin like Vechain (or wabi if you are suspicious of ven)

2018 will be wild

Yeah I was thinking of offloading Ripple. Cheers

I won't make it, but this will give me enough to make it later.

;) comfy

Good folio mate

You too.

2million EOY

not sure about FUN but the rest looks OK. Swap FUn for more LINK maybe?
DBC is a load of crap. NEO should get you up to 4k within 9 months which is alright I guess.
I sold a load of XRP earlier and some XLM to buy more ARK and LINK so buying more ARK would be a thumbs up form me. Even if you sold a little XLM and your XRP for it maybe?
I think VEN might have peaked? and I sold 300 Wabi earlier, its ok but the token doesn't
really have a reason to exist, they can roll out their product with a database of blockchain and QR codes and they have no need for you to buy them is my understanding. It seems like a gimmick for publicity. Maybe sell something for some coins with a big chance of a x10 like LINK, even NEO has a good chance of x10 but not for 9 odd months. It is good though, they should both do well.
Looks pretty good. I love the BAT.
TRX and FUn are no nos in my book but up to you. I would swap them for ARK or LINK. Maybe even RLC or BCPT or something like that.
Again VEN is good but its kind of peaked maybe? Who knows I guess. I would sell some and get something maybe outside the top 150 coins. As above RLC or BCPT or maybe even ODN (yeah, shilling my own shit) or ALIS.
>roast me faggots.

DBC is meh.
I have no idea what KEY is. FUN is a bit meh. Online gambling is 2000's shit, why gamble when you can crypto!