Want to put another $2k into BAT, but my gut instinct is telling me to become a stinky linky

>want to put another $2k into BAT, but my gut instinct is telling me to become a stinky linky

please please please help me. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

buy VEN, retard

trump 2020

vitalik himself said oracles aren't worth that much. if you think you are smarter than vitalik then buy link. otherwise if you want a free ride to the moon then buy bat

BAT has room for growth i guess, stinky linkies is pretty much dead on the water for quite some time

However there are far more promising choices than yours out there, not shilling you anything however dyor

He also said that eth shouldnt be worth more then $5 dollar.

He's a smart kid but has no understanding about markets

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

Buy ADST instead, it’s like BAT but has a dedicated blockchain and doesn’t require brave, it’s market cap is also below 20M

Join the cult of LINK. The sheer amount of FUD here on it should be enough of an indication that it is legit. Juat be prepared to hodl for a year.

BAT is a cool project but its prospects are overinflated IMO.
advertising is a very fickle business, and paying people to watch ads usually doesn't work.
I dropped the brave browser because the UI/UX is still worse than firefox.

if the token price increases, there will be hordes of pajeets watching ads, then dumping their load on the market.

haven't done a full look but i'd expect it's speculative value is already far past its real value

is that zyzz and trump

First of all this is a fucking troll post and OP already owns Link and he’s just trying to dump his bags on you. Wake the fuck up biz

that's where you're wrong kiddo. read the whitepaper

the profit potential of Link is much more than BAT

this is factually incorrect

indeed, vitalik is often retarded. Vitalik's ETH is real shit technology when it comes down to it

looks like it

Its correct

Smart contracts can be a bigger market than online advertising

pretty handsome desu

Buy BAT, thank me in 1 year.

link is not smart contracts- ETH is. link is just overvalued oracles. any one can create a decentralized oracle. not everyone can create a web browser. GG noob

become a stinky