Veeky Forums this is /pol/

Veeky Forums this is /pol/

GET THE FUCK OFF OF OUR BOARD FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnjBoNNIYLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey user, go fuck yourself. And take a shower, wash off the Doritos crumbs while you're at it

We don't want to visit your lame board anyway. /pol/ should leave unless they're buying our bags.

How’s Trump working out for you? Oh your life is just as terrible as it was before him? That’s weird.

/pol/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums are the triangle of life.

then stop shilling fucking link whatever jew coin that is

>GET THE FUCK OFF OF OUR BOARD FAGGOTS

Gladly. Now please get the fuck off ours.

Are you implying that you are a retard because as far as I know only completly braindead fatfucked neckbeards associate themself with /pol/

ugly nigger

>Stinky linkies shilling on /pol/
>/pol/acks getting triggered
Bought 100K

go back

>implying we're not dealing with 20+ /pol/tard threads a day here at the moment

Kys nigger

Get a fucking life you tiki torch neckbeard motherfucker

KYS KIKE

fuck off bugman

As a registered Veeky Forums I take offense to this. FUCK YOU NAZI HITLERS!

better than the average "MAGA HIGH ENERGY!! KEKS BTFO'D!!" post you see every fuckign day on non-pol boards lmao

its about LINK

again with /pol/ trying to fit in as a third wheel.

no you aren't our friend.

KILL YOURSELF YOU NEWFAGGOT NIGGER LOVING SCUM HOLY SHIT QUIT PRETENDING TO BE FUCKING OLDFAGS

please fucking leave you kike

#maga

>How’s Trump working out for you?
Pretty good, actually. Knowing a bunch of kike-worshipping liberal commies can't stop shrieking in agony every second of your miserable fucking lives makes me very happy. Stock market is way up, civic nationalism is a thing again, white people are finally standing up to the lying jew and calling them out right to their lying jew faces. The media control over the goyim is at an all-time low, and the President has enough power to create waves of mass suicides from faggot liberals just with a few troll tweets. Why wouldn't I be loving this shit?

Did you know soyboys have an entire holiday dedicated to crying helplessly? The fact we get to enjoy seven more years of this makes me erect.
youtube.com/watch?v=JnjBoNNIYLY

wow, you BTFO'd them
very high energy

>civic nationalism is a thing again

bring the energy to pol and show them the light

>8 years

Oh you poor deluded piece of shit.

>muh liberal tears
You sound like a fucking beta faggot go back to your shithole idpol factory

My life is way better. Already can see the first effects of tax cuts, my mortgage payment is down by like $130/month. Thanks for asking.

Veeky Forums in its current incarnation is just crypto-/pol/ plus a bunch of teens and mongrel adult reddit migrants. Might as well accept that the smart money has evacuated and the old guard has been effectively replaced (or you could just whine like a little bitch, your choice)

Wait til Jason Parser larps hit /pol/

would not touch /pol/ with my pole. stay out of Veeky Forums you disenfranchised african american

The same as any other TV personality. Any fucking different from bush Gore Obama Romney Hillary Ron Paul?

>Stock market is way up
+25% in a year..

That's a BAD month in crypto.

REMINDER THAT THERE IS A GROUP ON BIZ TRYING TO DIVIDE US INTO POLITICAL SIDES IN ORDER TO DESTROY US, YOU CAN SEE THIS IN MANY THREADS THE PAST WEEK.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT. EVEN IF YOU GENUINELY ARENT POL, Veeky Forums IS MOSTLY POL. WE HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BIZ AND BIZ HAS NO PROBLEM WITH US.

THERE IS NO REASON TO FALL FOR THIS DIVISIVE SHIT. THIS IS ORGANIZED AND CO-ORDINATED TO DESTROY THIS BOARD.

BE TOLERANT OF ALL VIEWS. EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE POL WE ARE TOLERANT OF POL AND LIMITLESS FREE SPEECH. THIS IS Veeky Forums NOT REDDIT.

replace /pol/ with /k/

Love /pol but don't want to see LINK shilled there.

Too many normies/journalists browse there I don't want them in on the action

also, after you post this in the thread the shills suddenly stop. funny.

>into cryptos
>not nrx

>i believe there are shills forcing things down people's throats on Veeky Forums
lol

I’m from pol and I like biz and making money. I don’t care if you don’t follow my politics because this board is about making money

THERE WE GO

you are obviously very new. yes there are shills. yes there are paid shills. this is proven and there's no doubt to any Veeky Forums user.

Read the sticky
You aren't welcome here and never have been

>doesnt link topic
Newfag alert

>this thread again
triggered soyboys, when will you learn?

>/pol/ is the soyboy board
Kill yourself nigger

Is this the anime board? I'm from /b/ and looking for some hot 2d!

>BE TOLERANT OF ALL VIEWS
I don’t even know where you should go back to but it’s not here.

LMAO

people who make threads like this crying about /pol/ are soyboys, you tumblrjak posting faggot.

Migrant user from /pol/ to Veeky Forums
meme magic doesn't exist

>lmao
>lol
>xD
Buy tron

hahaha and all of a sudden the shills resume posting all together at once.

REMINDER THAT THERE IS A GROUP ON BIZ TRYING TO DIVIDE US INTO POLITICAL SIDES IN ORDER TO DESTROY US, YOU CAN SEE THIS IN MANY THREADS THE PAST WEEK.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT. EVEN IF YOU GENUINELY ARENT POL, Veeky Forums IS MOSTLY POL. WE HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BIZ AND BIZ HAS NO PROBLEM WITH US.

THERE IS NO REASON TO FALL FOR THIS DIVISIVE SHIT. THIS IS ORGANIZED AND CO-ORDINATED TO DESTROY THIS BOARD.

BE TOLERANT OF ALL VIEWS. EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE POL WE ARE TOLERANT OF POL AND LIMITLESS FREE SPEECH. THIS IS Veeky Forums NOT REDDIT.

nigga shut the fuck up

>this
We will destroy the world with the Neetest army

This is your brain on /pol/

>poler
>nigga (not nigger)

you don't belong here.

Ah my mistake friend, may your shittiest coin 2x overnight

>poopsocked Veeky Forums and got thick, solid, tight, can run, swim
>poopsocked /pol/ and /k/ and learned a bunch about cultural subversion and guns
>poopsocked Veeky Forums and put the $5000 i was going to put into an ira into crypto last january. worth about 50k now
feels good mate

It literally is
a bunch of incels too afraid to approach a woman because they have a deep seeded fear of a bigger dick being inside her
Thats literally as fucking beta as you could possibly get. At that point you aren't even a boy...

Im not a shill but you’d have to be absolutely retarded to not notice this place increase soyboy intake

>says the newfag faggot the got here post stormfront raids

I've been here since 2007 when did you get here faggot?

>describing Veeky Forums on Veeky Forums

jesus man

also pol gets me laid.

fpbp

til Veeky Forums is fully of faggotty liberals

fuck off dude, all the people from /pol/ are 2014 gamergoober morons
>he doesnt remember the days where pol was a 10 post per hour board
lmao..

How the fuck does pol get you laid
are you into race play shit with black chicks or something? That's the only way I'd see pol helping you get laid

STOP SHITTING UP MY CRYPTO BOARD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING IDENTITY POLITICS SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

well yeah but they come from reddit. pol isnt even close to soy.

maybe 2004-2005

yes there is stormfags who take shit too far, they arent pol but are tolerated on pol because we tolerate free speech 100%.

and they arent the majority, the majority of pol is a combination of nationalist and libertarian, both supporting free speech and both supporting trump and both hating on the actually fascist leftists who want to shut down free speech and kill our western world, aid in the genocide of whites in some cases.

This isnt about politics on Veeky Forums. this is about people trying to destroy biz by forcing agressive anti pol politics here. the majority of biz and almost every board on Veeky Forums are pol. you can have anti pol views but expect to be shit on.

the real problem is not people with different views. the real problem is the organised american democrat funded group here trying to destroy Veeky Forums and biz in paid planned "ops" to divide us.

t.gamergoober

pol makes you work out, shower and keep clean, brush your hair, look good, learn to be hard nosed and not a pushover, learn to stop putting women on a pedestal and instead treat them like men. pol teaches us to swerve away from the degenerate and acceptance of flaws and instead be healthy chads. sure not everyone who goes on pol will benefit this way but a lot of us including myself have.

example, i'm a pollack at uni and more popular with girls than any other guy in my classes just because i steer away from weakness and work out.

You're trapped here with us and dont forget pol is always right

I'm so fucking glad the subhuman /pol/fags are going to miss out on LINK.

>gamergoober
>goober

you dont belong here. can smell the soy, thin arms and black thick rimmed glasses from here.

>vocal minority is the unspoken majority
>people telling us to gtfo with off topic political discussion are paid opposition trying to divide and conquer
Nah dude we are just sick of hearing this shit
You think we all don't know niggers are niggers? You think we don't all know how fucked up the government and economy is? You think we don't know every conspiracy theory under the sun? Of course we do.. but when we want to discuss it we go to the proper board. We don't encourage shitting up peaceful discussions because of the need to flex in front of like minded people. Want arguments? Fuck off to Facebook there's plenty of arguments to be had there. Coming to biz yoire only going to find people intentionally taking the other side just to start a shit posting fight

Seriously though, keep this in pol where it belongs

just to add to this. girls just plain don't like left wing guys.

soon

>newfag so new he doesnt remember this meme
ok dude
do you actually think people were serious years ago when they used "niggerfaggot" as an insult too?

And yet most polacks are disgusting unkempt neckbeards who probably haven't shaved their balls in a couple years
Youre an outlier dude... don't think everyone is the same because they like to larp as a hard cunt

this is the point. you're going to encounter pol stuff here because this is Veeky Forums. but we dont push it on you.

the anti pol stuff is pushed right now, by an organised group effort. they want to remove biz because they think crypto benefits and funds "actual nazis!".

politics not allowed here would be fine by pol. its the group pushing a political war here that im speaking out against.

>occupy democrats
grandpa making your memes for you lol

i dont think this is the case. look at hwndu, pol were clearly the cool guys with only one or two exceptions.

>doesnt remember this meme
lol. you think this was a meme
extra lol. you think this was a Veeky Forums meme

There would be no one telling pol to gtfo if they weren't constantly making satirical "bitcoin is funding nazis" threads and taking every opportunity to sperg about women and non whites
Theres no group effort to kill biz.. there's a group effort to keep biz clean and free of political shit flinging

go look at the archive and see things from around that era
i'll wait

i think you're just identifying actual autists as pollacks. that probably pleases the shills too.

this is Veeky Forums, we can't escape the autist posts unfortunately.

this

you just described Veeky Forums

/pol/ is the opposite of that

Veeky Forums is doing more to destroy the Zog machine than /pol/

Prove me wrong.
>you can't

Greatest fucking president ever. Are you fucking dumb?

Yeah I guess.. my main problem is with autistic shit posters who spam caps and shitty memes. Not those who can have actual 'civil' (by Veeky Forums standards) discussions

no but Veeky Forums is also great for people. maybe the best board to be a part of other than biz for self improvement.

You're wrong. /pol/ is almost 100% white supremacist propaganda drum beating 24/7. Even most of what looks like opposing points of view is just bait that's tossed out to get the recruits whipped up even more with bitter hatred. The shit you're saying here is nothing but the top level propaganda, the "i'm a reasonable guy'" kind of arguments that are used to hook susceptible minds and start filling them with poison. Maybe you realize this, or maybe you don't and you're just lost. Brainwashed by a concerted and organized effort to recruit weak minded and aimless fools online. That's what's going on. Look at the very idea of white genocide. Isn't the other race being 'destroyed' as well, if the races are mixing? It only flies if the white race is somehow better. So like, we're just defending ourselves and our race against attack, it's all bullshit. I go over to /pol/ to gawk at and keep tabs on the freak show, but I go into that viper pit only with the most skeptical and guarded mind, and you're a fool if you do otherwise.

>respect everyone's views
>have civil conversations
>don't shitpost
get the fuck off of 4chins right now you fucking cuck I FUCKING HATE YOU RETARDS SHITTING UP MY BOARD I WISH THIS WOULD HIT THE POST LIMIT ALREADY FUCKING SAGE

That's why you're not welcome. Cause you can't help from spewing the same "red pill" propaganda program at every opportunity, just like your white supremacist puppet matters tell you do. They've got you narrowed in on a small part of reality so that it's all you can see, all you can focus on. Everything's about race and racial tension, reinforced over and over again. If I want some /pol/, I'll go over to /pol/ thanks.