REQ General

Who here REQ?

Just threw in my Link gains for REQ at 49 cents

$1 when?

Honestly, between the pajeet FUD and BTC fucking everything up, I guess REQ is gonna stay flat until mainnet release. I don't care tbqfhf, I'm holding all the way to $5 and mainnet is in Q1, so it's not so far away.

I threw my VEN gains in REQ not gonna lie. possibly retarded but REQ is so undervalued compared to all the shitcoins

Sounds good, mainnet is launching sometime between now and March

Exactly, a little of patience won't hurt. I'd stress too much on daytrading anyways.

REQ 2 dollars by march were gonna make it

Just dumped this piece of shit.
Feels so good

Why, if I can ask, do you think this is a piece of shit?
I know you're FUDing and have no arguments but whatever

Because it’s weird and creepy

Just sold another 100k

(You)
Hmhm, I see.
>the absolute state of pajeets

req meeting with kyber in Singapore

i bought knc, 0x and cvc; i knew i should have bought req too

"Thank you for calling Request Network customer service, this is Rakesh speaking."
>"Hello Rakesh, my name is Carroll. I'm having a problem with your app."
"Please state the nature of your problem maam."
>"Well I'm trying to send my grandson Will some money for his birthday, oh Will, he's such a great little baseball player"
"Please stay on topic maam."
>"Oh, pardon me Rakesh. Well my grandson loves those new bitcorn things so I was planning on putting his money in those for his birthday instead of cash. But I can't seem to figure out how to send him money."
"Oh yes maam. The problem is this is a Request Network, you cannot send money unless someone else requests the money first."
>"Why, that's the dumbest god damn thing I've ever heard. It's for his damn birthday, it's supposed to be a surprise! Am I supposed to call him up and have him request the money? Some surprise that'll be!"
"Yes maam, you cannot send money on the request network unless the money has been requested by another party."
>"You sand people really are disgusting, you know that? Paypal let's me SEND money, and your dumbass app only let's it be sent if a request is put in? What kind of ugly virgins designed that?"

You, you designed it

I fucking hate this shitcoin. REQ is the sole reason I'm not making any profits from VEN right now. Everything I gained on VEN I lost on REQ. Fucking shitcoin.

I usually like this REQ meme, but this particular post wasn't very good.

I didn't post the weird and creepy line, but it says I did. Now that's fucking creepy, and you have the number 33 which follows me anywhere on REQ threads...wtf

(You)
(You)
Excellent arguments boys.

PART 1

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

PART 2 (3 WEEKS LATER)

Stace, remember that Request Network app?"
>"Ugh. that ugly looking one that was obviously made by no life virgins?"
"Yep, that's the one. Well I GUESS I had to use it to send money because it has lower fees, but it's such a shit app and you can tell that ugly virgins made it. Guess what the app MAKES you do Stace."
>"Lay it on me girl, I can only imagine what the neckbeards that made that app make you do to use it."
"Get this Stace, I wanted to send 10 grand to Chad, and instead of just being NORMAL like Venmo and Paypal and entering Chad's name to send it to him, I had to enter his "wallet address". LOL!"
>"Holy shit, that is the nerdiest thing I've ever heard! I'm drier than the Sahara just hearing such nerdy, gay words."
"It's unbelievable, if you want to send money, you have to enter a 40 character string of letters and numbers. If you screw up, and of course what normal, non autistic person wouldn't under those circumstances, no refunds, because the app uses a "blockchain". Imagine the autistic spergs that made that app Stacey, they're so fucking creepy and their app is shit! Let's use Venmo only from now on!"

Holy shit mods, please ban this spammer. Fuck.

Selling another 100k.

super undervalued. I only buy when something takes a 50 to 100% hit from ATH. REQ's ATH was .00115 and now its sitting at .00047 (ETH Ratio). That's a huge hit.

People Shill to increase value so they can sell. People FUD so they can make others sell low to buy cheap coins. The cycle always repeats. Learn to read this and you can make solid gains just by letting the FUDders and Shillers work for you.

a-are you fuding or shilling now?

Both. It all makes me money user.

Look at how mad this cuckhold is that I'm spreading some of the best pasta this site has ever seen. I didn't write it faggot. Guess you can't handle when somebody makes true statements about your shitcoin, huh? You know you shouldn't get emotionally attached to your investments.

And for the record, I bought 80k REQ at 4 cents and dumped them all in the $1.10 to 1.17 range. I made a killing, but the project is dead. The devs outsourced it. It's time to face the facts. I'm VENgang now.

100% pure kek

That's why Microsoft and Google don't manage their business platforms that way. REQ went this way and I sold 100k instantly

The weird and creepy one always gives me a chuckle

(((laaaaaaaarp)))

>Dude why are you mad that I'm shitting in plain site? Is for the lolz! xD
>If you get mad then I win! xD
Please kys. And btw, they haven't outsourced shit, unless you want to say the same about NEO and ETH.

you didn't deserve any profit at all. odds are you'll loose on VEN too, I hope you'll sell them both on lowest fucking point.

>sold 100K
Sure thing.

Oh you REQlets are so delusional. First you were the next Paypal, now you're the next Ethereum? Have some perspective, your shitcoin can't even find a stable price floor. It's been in freefall since 90 cents.

>First you were the next Paypal, now you're the next Ethereum?
Lmao unless Veeky Forums isn't anonymous anymore, you can't say I said that. Again, nice argument pajeet.

ven can't crash faster

look at these devs

Something wrong with it?

Partnership with the Bank of India announced tomorrow

$1.50 EOY easy

Post source or GTFO

So this project looks promising to me but i have a question
>i request a payment in euro and some NEET pays me in eth, the ethereum gets transfered to euro...so where do the euros go? Directly to my bank account? Then i have to give out my bank information, doesnt that defeat the purpose?

this. india replace mony with crpyties indea supirpower by 2020

15k REQ will I make it?

they smoke, thats a huge red flag there

They're baguettes, of course they smoke

>it's saying I need "REQ tokens

YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE REQ TOKENS TO USE THE APP RETARD

Every Asian smokes

No, it's beautiful. Just like this qt I'm going to date once I am a millionaire from REQ

Just report him for spam. It'll eventually stop.

I'm sure they won't go to all the trouble to launch this and not provide the option of sending money without a request.