Useful threads

What coins are actually going to survive and do well in 2018? Looking for active projects with decent devs.

Shill your shit!

>Lisk
>Qtum
>Vertcoin
>OMG
>XLM
>unironically bitbean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm all in on XRP so hopefully that one.

No point in owning anything other than XLM and/or XMR.

achain
telcoin

XRP
REQ
FUN

ICX

I forgot XMR, thats a good one.

Any small privacy coins?

Expecting Factom, Blocknet and Shift to have a great 2018. BLOCK especially, this is the year we're going to see DEXs take off.

Does Factom still have active devs?

>Ven
>Wabi
>ICX

That's a boy

LUXcoin
Payfair
Ven

This badboy

DistrictOx
TNT
BAT

Am I dumb for thinking about going all in ($500) on TEL? Second choice I am thinking about is VEN.

test

pssst, hey kid, want gains? Buy (....)

>XSN
>XSN
>XSN

Fundamentals.

>>Lisk
>>Qtum
>>Vertcoin
>>OMG

What is this? August 2017?

low effort bait

dot, with cryptopia's expanding customer base and team going from 2 to 50, I think its likely to go parabolic this year. If they were to switch on referral bonuses and use it for fees like bnb it'd erupt overnight.

Enigma.

Low market cap (around $350 million), good team, and great idea that's actually fucking crucial if Blockchain wants to take off. It's severely undervalued right now when blatant vaporware projects can have billions of dollars in market cap.

Dude, check out there website and blog and whatnot. They have partnerships with Fortune 500 companies lined up which we'll be hearing more about after things are finalized and the NDAs are lifted. FCT is one of the safest bets in this space right now and I'm expecting it to be a top 10 marketcap coin before the end of the year.

VEN
DBC
NEO

I think Walton has a big future, short term it’s with VEN in terms of holding up against the crash. They have something big coming. Second is Red Pulse, long term hold as the goals are a long way away but are already established and by far one of the most trustworthy and professional companies I’ve seen in crypto. Nothing but honesty so far.
Strange gut feeling about UFR too, this is my gamble.

which one ENG or XNG

Legit was about to sell my Shift bags because it has slowly been falling lately. What makes 2018 good?

Yep, team is deep MIT. ENG and QSP

WeTrust
Advisor: Vitalik
Marketcap:

Check out the updated website and new roadmap. So long as you're not selling at a loss you may want to consider dropping it for now as there isn't much big news on the immediate horizon, but just remember to get back in before Spring when the Phantom UI is finalized as we'll probably see a big pump leading up to that.

>as there isn't much big news on the immediate horizon
that I'm aware of*. I could be wrong and you may want to hold on to at least half your stack as pumps in this market are unpredictable. I'm confident we'll be seeing a new ATH for it this Spring so it may be best to just play it safe and sit on a portion of or all of your current Shift holdings for now.

>ven

404 business plan not found

rode the ENG wave, but it's been doing nothing literally the entire month. Every other shit is mooning but this is not. Is this how DigiByte holders feel like?

Thanks for the advice, excited for the coin

>bounty
>substratum

Same, and no problem. I'm content with my stack so I don't mind contributing to the hype a bit by talking about it here.

Still early,during an altcoin bull run.. give me a break weak hands.

Serious hodlers will do well this year. But I'll be unbias as well.. this is a high risk coin because of a small team and nothing truly big till q2-3.

Nice dubs samefag

Thanks same fag you too

Keep trying for more!

Fuck you samefag

how do you guys think Ardor and co. will fair this year? dead project?

Checked, nice string of digits.

Look at gifto gto.

Unironcally EOS
>Continuously putting out good announcements
>Insane scaling (hint hint, if you want your coin to survive it needs this).
>Huge trade volume

My coin for 2018
remember ETH was $10 at this time. EOS has huge potential to grow.
Possibly Ex-CEO?? from google joining.

Yet never mentioned on Veeky Forums

Omisego is a sure thing at this point $500+ eoy

Req,icx,enj,gnx, and some sia

Not a single (legal) real world application for any existing crypto that can't be done cheaper and more efficiently with Visa/PayPal or postgres.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

Nice girl though.

WALTON (WTC) and NEO.

Forgot to say, go all in XMR.

MCO for visa.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

ICX
ENG
QSP

VEN
NEO once the nodes can be IDed and sued in a court of law.
IOTA & JINN

This team was stacked. Why didn't this blow up.

Aelf. You're welcome.

wtf I love minteu now

The absolute delusion of people to be sticking VEN in here given that it's literally a shitcoin PnD that was $0.50 a month ago.
Here's THE list:
BTC
ETH
NEO
BCC
LTC
XRP
XLM
XMR
STRAT
ARK

Tokens:
EOS
OMG
BNB
WTC
BAT
GNT
GAS

Everything else is a coinflip as to whether it lives. You're playing roulette with anything else for "doing well".

Dcorp, and soon. About to have their VC up and running, then it's on to derivatives exchange. Get it while it's cheap. By the time it gets going with such a small market cap, it's gonna be amazing.

Vechain or nothing