Should I just sell this shit coin?

Should I just sell this shit coin?
I'm worried the bags will get even heavier after it gets added to binance

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/fees.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. There are already coins that don't have transfer fees and have less problems with exchanges.

List them.

xlm

why would they get heavier? There's no problem with liquidity atm being on kucoin. I think once the market recovers it will go up again

Neo
Steem

>fee-less
>braindead

Small transfer fees =/= no transfer fees.

xlm

Yes, just fucking sell it already you impatient fud believer weak handed faggot, so I can see you posting pink wojaks in 3 weeks. I'm dead serious, I want you to sell just to have you fall into despair later, so go right ahead.
Sell now.

>NEO
in case you ever want to do those $133 divisible transactions
only being able to transfer whole coins makes this not have the same use case as XRB

Anyone who sells XRB now will be killing themselves in 6 months. Screencap this.

Its a couple cents. are you that poor?

>Not selling at $34.00

if you want a fast rise keep in mind that XLM price hardly moves atm

when machines start doing a million transactions a second between themselves it's gonna start adding up
besides it's a clearcut advantage that XRB has over XLM
one is completely fee-less, the other one is almost but incapable of ever being fee-less

I'd say dump half right after the binance listing when all these chinks can get their hands on it, then hold the rest long term

Trips of truth

Making it easy to abuse .000001 transfers back and forth with XRB. Exchanges are going to charge fees on it to avoid the network being abused. Kucoin has already started and I bet Binance does it too.

>thinking fees won't increase with bigger adoption
>not understanding there are use cases where you need to send really small values and a few cents in fees would be unacceptable (for example, buying candy with crypto in a store)

I'll give you steem, but NEO is not feeless by design, it's just able to handle feeless transactions because of the low traffic it has to handle.

actually red id, disregard

This

Don’t be such a weak hand virgin. It’s been sagging because a) exchange issues that were just resolved, b) btc holding down the whole market, c) initial profit taking after kucoin listing. This has so much further to go and could easily 10x by EOY. Don’t be a fucking idiot.

If you sold at that price and bought back in lower, congrats on a successful timing. Otherwise, you will be in for a world of remorse. Not that I care much, I hope you all actually sell.

that's because exchanges are greedy fucks
but they don't have to which is the main point because they don't have to pay gas prices
and XRB nodes should be able to handle any sort of volume that single exchange has, but we'll have to wait and see with that

Do you realize credit card companies charge 3-7%

You think there won't be a better peer-peer electronic currency other than XRB?

Selling rai to buy VEN, that'd a harder question. Don't sell rai for other shitcoins.

The point is there isn't a better one that WORKS right NOW.

>credit card companies charge 3-7%
You absolute brainlet, crypto fees like XLM aren't calculated based on small percentages of the price you pay like credit cards, it's based on the number of transactions happening, normally multiplied by a fixed price. This makes transfers of very small amounts unviable or simply not worth it.

No that is for mined coins

>Pink ID trying to tell a green ID how to make money

Why pay a couple of cents using that shitcoin when even BCH is cheaper and better?

It has to be 0 fee or they'll die out

slower

For fuck's here. Here:
stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/fees.html

See for yourself if this formula works well for very small amounts, and keep in mind that the value of a stroop would rise dramatically with time in the case of a mass adoption. Not even mentioning that it also requires a minimum balance in the accounts.
You should actually research and use a brain instead of caring about meme colors.

I don't research. I turned $3k into $13k by buying cool names and logos. I'm sure IBM will figure out the scaling when the time comes.

lmao good luck user

1HGJQeyCSZVrTAuurtuZZxJovVWavtk4FF

what is this

Sent ;)

Why on earth would you sell a coin that is feeless and instant. Over time more exchanges will have it making it the defacto coin for movements.

Its trading at a very healthy number right now after 2 corrections.

It gets hammered lower and lower daily

nah its pretty steady
btw that could be said for 95% of coins bitcoin is making everything so uncertain

I honestly don't see why people are holding.
until we see adoption/use-case the best you're hoping for is a 2x. This shit has already mooned in a very small time frame, so probability is it won't do anything major. Take your gains and invest in something different.

every coin is down you fucking moron. XRB is actually holding up well considering all the FUD surrounding it from brainlets like you. lmfao OP is a fucking ADHD moron and cant see the bigger picture. im 50% into XRB and im not even flinching. if you cant see the potential of this coin then you're literally brainless. i hope each and every one of you sell so you can literally kill yourselves when it rallies into the top 10.

Xrb is the only top 20 coin on cmc that hasn’t been listed on binance yet. Even ven has already been listed on binance. Xrb won the vote while other coins pay 100,000 usd. Please sell now so I can buy your heavy bags

I like XLM, but honestly it might lose out to XRB in the long term.
XLM is controlled by one person. XLM foundation owns... what 90% of the supply?
The last time they released the supply, the value dropped in half over night. and still 75% of the supply hasn't been released.

It's also inflationary, and whoever controls 50 million XLM gets to earn more XLM, while those who don't lose money. The game is incredibly tilted towards the creator of XLM.

and XRB allegedly can handle 7000 tps vs 1500 for xlm