Hey guys, poorfag with severe depression here...

Hey guys, poorfag with severe depression here. I want to go to SK and JP for two weeks in both countries each but need $4000. I got $1000 in crypto and need it to X4 in the upcoming four months. Anyone got any tips? I'm thinking this trip could change my outlook on life because it's really hard right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Moral_letters_to_Lucilius/Letter_28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Moral_letters_to_Lucilius/Letter_28

XLM, literally guaranteed to 4x minimum in four months time

ICOs

zcl dyor

>Hey guys, poorfag with severe depression here. I want to go to SK and JP for two weeks in both countries each but need $4000

Everyone gather around. This is why stupid people are poor, and poor people are stupid. He's established he's a penniless loser... He's a penniless loser and wants to make money so he can go to some gook country for vacation. Not make money for long term security, but to to go on vacation.

He'll do this again next year. And again. and again... Until he's 40 years old and still renting, wondering why he's a fucking poorfag. Newsflash OP, you're a poorfag because you got doshit between your ears and make financial decisions like a fickle teenager that just found $50 on the street.

Don't be like OP - spend your money wisely on luxuries that double up as long term guaranteed investments like property, or sparingly on volatile investments like crypto.

>en.wikisource.org/wiki/Moral_letters_to_Lucilius/Letter_28
what?
researched, uninterested.
where do I find good projects?
zclassic? uninterested.

regret giving you advice, stay poor you complete fucking loser

im 18 you fucking autistic tryhard. all my money in crypto is throwaway money. i have a savings account and basically guaranteed a steady $200k+ job at big law because of my gradings and networking skills. I just want to enjoy my summer vacation.

i bought at 0.15 and sold at 0.75. should i be retarded like you and hold my shit?

>18
>being poor
At your age I had a net worth of $30k.

>"basically guaranteed a steady $200k+ job at big law because of my gradings and networking skills."

Wow you really are young, aren't you. Hahahahaha. Fuck you're in for a scare when you get through all that schooling and end up "only" making 80k/y

Yeah, this guy is a fucking idiot.

first of all, I wouldnt be surprised if you'd be a poorshit and just acting cool over the internet with $500 in your bank account. second of all, i have 42k in my savings account and dont spend a CENT because im GREEDY as FUCK.
> Wow you really are young, aren't you. Hahahahaha. Fuck you're in for a scare when you get through all that schooling and end up "only" making 80k/y
I would be up for a scare if i didnt have any practical experience, but fortunately I do. you're so deluded. i call myself poor because im not touching my savings since im SAVING up to buy a house later on.

>unironically thinks buying in at 15 cents is an achievement
>talks about having a "savings" account
>cant afford a $4k trip
unlucky

Payfair

will look into this, thanks.

>18
>At your age I had a net worth of $30k.
>Implying this is normal

>18
>"I have practical experience in law, at 18"
>"My practical experience is worth 200k/y, even though lawyer salaries start at 40k/y and go up to 80k/y as a typical cap, 120k/y typical absolute best cap with only the best breaking that point."
>most lawyers start their own firm once they hit paycap
>but that takes experience/landmark cases to attract employees. hmmm....
>"I'm also so fucking poor I can't afford a vacation to Japan, a country with some of the cheapest hotels and food in the world"

If you're going to LARP on Veeky Forums for coolkid points, at least make it semi believable. If you unironically think that you can make $200k/y guaranteed - why aren't you?

ADST
LINX
REQ

> think you can make - why aren't you
people can't be this retarded, can they?

join /qJXxHZf

I dunno, you're the one claiming to be a richfag while also being so fucking poor that you cant buy a plane ticket.

im nowhere near rich. I don't even have enough money to buy a house. I rarely buy anything for myself because I want to ensure myself a safe future. JUST WANT TO SEE THE WORLD BEFORE I KILL MYSELF

>JUST WANT TO SEE THE WORLD BEFORE I KILL MYSELF
Then eat a tidepod you child.

OP are you the guy who gets bullied in his high school? I remember you were posting here a few weeks back.

dont even know why im responding to you. 100% sure youre larping fucking poorfag.

>Japan, a country with some of the cheapest hotels and food in the world
Oh, I'm laffin. Trip Japan cost me 2k eurodollars and I lucked out on the plane ticket and lived like a poorfag for 2 weeks.

>poorfag with severe depression
>guaranteed a steady $200k+ job at big law because of my gradings and networking skills

I don't think your promised job at big law will bode well with your severe depression.

2k cuckbucks for 2 weeks stay in a developed nation is nothing, compare to states

If you're not buying link you deserve to be poor. I will spit on you from my sky blue Lamborghini.

One word: Fortuna

>travelling

>I want money for a vacation